Sup y'all

@flyinglotus ended his set with some bullshit rape apology. @GASLAMPKILLER #FlyingLotus #GaslampKiller

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CerSpence/status/919645310078427136
youtube.com/watch?v=BemrG90e578
instagram.com/p/BaQzqghlXB_/
youtu.be/rxCPj40eFNc?t=34s
google.com/search?q=flying lotus&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjasZmT8vPWAhVD1mMKHdGoDssQpwUIIA&biw=1280&bih=699
instagram.com/p/BaOla81HQx-/?tagged=gaslampkiller
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proof pls

since his show was canceled today i am calling bs. also its 4:10 in la. also fuck off with your fucking hashtags

I looked on Twitter and looks like OP is talking about last night

it's on twitter from peeps at his cemetary show last night, video coming soon

pretty interesting he would say the internet is lying about shit, since past two days a low end insider was on Sup Forums via a gaslamp thread claming flylo is worse than glk

its not on any google searches so gonna lean towards hysteric tumblrinas

yeah, the people at his show last night all over twitter separately all made it up

Mrs. Cloutfire @CerSpence 4h4 hours ago
More
@flyinglotus ends his set last night with a @GASLAMPKILLER song and disappears
twitter.com/CerSpence/status/919645310078427136

so maybe triggered people saw him playing a GLK song as a rape apology. but there is the video so not sure why you are so triggered and spreading twitter rumors

he gave a speech about it and then played the track, quit bein stupid

i mean i see some mentions but literally no video, just conjecture. Literally no google search results from the past 24 hours. I would be surprised if it were not being exagerated or overblown what he said and there is nothing from buzzfeed, pitchfork, or any other publication wanting to be the first to report this.

if it comes out true than definitely wont be defending him. but this is the age of cell phones at concerts and people spreading this shit and news picking it up instantly. since i dont see anything remote to that, stop treating this shit like facebook and tripping over yourself to be offended

youtube.com/watch?v=BemrG90e578

is this what you are talking about when he walked off? I don't recognize the track id for the last song...

video:

wow what a monster. definitely victim blaming, rape apologizing, and even encouraging rapes. next time you want to start some twitter drama, go on facebook or see if anywhere outside of tumblr is making accusations. never thought i would see this inane drivel from a drama whore on 4chang

i think you're the one being dramatic. have you noticed the stupid shit posted on this board. this is some stupid shit. why does it bother you?

and like flylo said. the internet is a liar. we have anons triggered like someone just assumed their gender, posting hashtags in threads, and acting like straight tumblrina bitches. what a sad day

aw so sad Sup Forums has lost all cred

triggered autists i can deal with. this shit is hs level, gossip/drama like fucking spineless, vacuous pieces of human nothing revel in spreading. I loathe people who love to stir shit like this, and its just extra surprising seeing it here of all places. tumblr and twitter, obviously; facebook, of course; but even reddit would have some sense to use their head before rubbing their fingers together hoping to fill the emptyness in their life with some pointless shit like this. people who start posts like this without using their brains are like plebs only their entire life is the shit, inane music taste

why are the majority of threads on this board never about music?

yeah i mean nobody still in high school on THIS site

nobody posting pointless shit HERE

not my precious Sup Forums, we are above it

so flyo is supporting glk???

yes

i honestly hope you are a fat lady because thats all i can picture, the fat gossip who only finds solace in drama, gossip, hr complaints, and food. If you are a dude, then i am pretty appalled and cant imagine what kind of pitiful life leads someone to be a man on the outside but a fat cow gail on the inside. Get some pride in yourself. I am honestly a little disgusted about how much more pathetic you are than the autists that creep around here.

GLK is literally the worst fucking artist I've ever had the displeasure of seeing

that all you got?

the sjws already hated him when he dissed hillary and said rappers are rapists
wow

I can't believe you spent the time typing this out

i use that as a reductive statement. I didn't even know anyone who could turn being a drama whore into such a cringy display. i mean outside of tumblr. i don't give a shit about 4 chan. people here are the worst. but at least they are honest about that. i hope you find something to fill your life with while you have time my dude cuz living vicariously through shit like this it bottom of the barrel pathetic. Take that to heart gail

keep it comin

>i hope you find something to fill your life with while you have time my dude

Its honestly not even trolling or i am mad. I am legitmately dissappointed. whoever made this thread wasnt making it as a joke, it was a true action in hope of jumping on some bogus shit. but without even doing the minimum of logical thinking or follow up. That just speaks poorly to level of retardation that has spread throughout the internet. like you jumped at the chance to spread this rumor without a safety check to see what a fool you could be. its that level of apathy reaching even 4change, where being correct is the goal of most everything, that demonstrates what a terrible person you are, and what a retardedd society is coming up behind me. god i hope you never make it outside a dominos delivery job in case your incompetence reaches beyond the realm of being manipulated on facebook. you are teh definition of a sheep

>I am legitmately dissappointed

also, as if the stutter of running into a person with so little to offer wasnt enough, your maymays are making me cringe as well. honestly do you have any redeeming qualities at all. honestly, are you a dude. cuz its harder for a dude to hide the emptiness of their existence behind piercings, blue hair, and hundreds of pounds of weight. One day society will expect equally less of a tumblrina and you, but i don't know how a dude can skate by the same way.

>your maymays are making me cringe as well

god your mayms are soooo bad and old. you are like a confluence of all that is terrible about the internet rolled into one person. when you aren't spreading rumors and being sold on whatever you read online, does you mind just sit empty? or maybe memes scroll through your head with no real meaning or understanding of when they arent funny anymore. its like a grandma meets fat office coworker, meets simpleton highschooler

>no real meaning or understanding of when they arent funny anymore

>yeah, the people at his show last night all over twitter separately all made it up
So do you just seek validation from people when you are vicariously triggered? or does it make you feel smart being able to pass on gossip? is it a rush for you to be on the front line of the offended? you have to be a tumblrina. what kind of music do you listen to? how have you even heard of flying lotus? are you like the simple friend that people pity and keep around cuz you stand there slack jawed, not causing enough of an issue for people to stop letting you around?

He gave DJ Shiva, the woman who ran 11:11. Niki Randa(?) the singer from Blank Blue, and other women the same STI. In fact he is known to fuck his friends girlfriends. He fucked Will's ex, gave her the STI, which she gave to Will, so these two girls might be able to prove Will raped them by way of FlyLo's STI. Also, I've seen FlyLo brag about how much money he made to his friend that he knew had just lost his home (after going on tour with steve to support him) and was struggling to survive at the time.

omg littlefun.org? this has gone from disgust to scientific curiousity. where the fuck did you even get that maymay. it must have been reposted so many times with so many watermarks before it got there. are you in hs (lets pretend over 18 cuz you prob did get held back a few times)? is your motivation online getting into drama when possible or is that just a natural side of being on tumblr? why do you come to Sup Forums? do you just try and elicit the most filth to revel in when you are trading rumors and post wherever can get the most responses?

WHAT A RESPONSE. see i try to find out any information and there is nothing there but a barf of gossip. have you seen little britain? i didnt even read what you said, i just imagined this charectar spewing nonsense at me
youtu.be/rxCPj40eFNc?t=34s

Even shadier my dude. I'm surprised Will got exposed before Steve. FlyLo knowingly infects women with an STI that can lead to Ovarian cancer... if you are really up on the LA underground you might be able to put two and two together... anyways yeah Steve is a piece of shit who isn't even likde by the Low End Theory crew, they just tolerate him because of business reasons. I've heard multiple saying the only redeeming quality he has as a human is that he is Flying Lotus. I could go on and on about him being a piece of shit to other artists, but I also know he is a serial rapists. Hopefully some women come forward, the stories will make Will look like a saint.

there are 7 posters ITT. your walls of text are autistic as fuck, user.

look at it. no one else is posting here. its been us for like 15 minutes. but you can't help it. literally nothing there but the belief you have that possessing these stories give you value to people/ yourself. no one likes a gossip but you are on some next level shit. since you have nothing else to say but memes and this gossip. i am sure you are going to go on and on about him being a piece of shit. cuz you literally have nothing else to say.

yeah its just me and this cavernous void of a human. it took 20 posts and when it ran out of may mays it just went back to gossiping. its incredible.

steve? will?

Why is it that every faggot indieheads tourist who posts on Sup Forums has the same format of no capitalization, shitty spelling and little to no punctuation?

3ching is all about autists who are way to confident. this piece of emptyness and apathy is like the antithesis of that. its like the antimatter to 4chang posters. but what continues to blow my mind is the thing responds like it has a brain yet can only hide its shame behind grandma memes or revert to its original mission of "OHMAHGAHGURL TELL ME MORE" lies about flylo.

nb4 p4k fallout and tour cancellation

Are you misspelling every second word on purpose?

but honestly someone give me some validation here. i am the autist who has been typing these long winded responses the whole time without shame. and when i started to ask it questions, it didnt have maymays to back it so it posted more gossip.
Am i the only one who not only loathes people like this but don't want this hambeast getting validation from Sup Forumstants, especially when its trying to get sustainence from spreading tumblr gossip about a patrician like flylo?

see this is the forChin I expect, calling out spelling in a thread derailment

I haven't read any of your posts but you seem like an attention whore and I'd like you to fuck of back to /r/indieheads

see no one is here you vanilla icecream of a human. no one has picked up on the story because you are just spreading gossip thats not even good enough for anyone to pick up outside of a few twitter beasts like you. literally not one website, gossip site, or forum has any results in the last 24 hours.
google.com/search?q=flying lotus&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjasZmT8vPWAhVD1mMKHdGoDssQpwUIIA&biw=1280&bih=699

nb4 my autism is keeping away any real posters to eat the shit you are serving. you can't get in on the ground floor of some flimsy ass rumors so you are gonna have to find some more hilarious MAYMAYS to add to your collection

see i think this is the same beast. attention whore, coming from a person whose whole existence is predicated on their drive to seek attention through drama and gossip. makes sense. hard to come up with anything original when all you got to work with is yourself.

Can someone make a list of everything we know about GLK's rape accusation and anything tertiary (FlyLo, etc.)? Facts, not opinions about who posted this then, etc., not that type of shit. I read both GLK and the girl's response, is there anything else concrete other than that that we even have?

see getting an even better picture now. i bet you are the fat girl who goes to shows with cooler kids than her, maybe when they are smaller for a better chance to define your existence on both the last cheeseburger you ate and the band you totally met last night. obviously you don't have much to offer personality wise so you prob are around long enough to dish dirt and find some fresh stuff before people realize what a shitty person you are and stop talking to you

no don't encourage the tumbrlina, she literally takes any tweet as fact as long as it gives her attention. literally just google search GLK and tools: past 24 hours to see whats come up. nothing from last night besides instagram video of end of concert so imagine things are lawyered up right now

flylo is such a self-absorbed shithead that i wouldn't be surprised if he has drugged girls too

OMG I KNORITE gurl. becky told brad that she heard his ex roommates girlfriend totally said he was a womanizer. isnt' that crazy interesting and totally true?

if you don't care, why are you in this thread unless you are trying to suppress/downplay the wave of rape allegations publicy coming steve's way

why are you so triggered. Gossip somewhere else fucking waste of life. turning some bullshit into more bullshit with these inane accusations. Firstly. I was in here questioning the supposed topic of this thread:

flyinglotus ended his set with some bullshit rape apology. @GASLAMPKILLER #FlyingLotus #GaslampKiller

after being told that it was a fact because twitter and why would people lie on the internet. i looked into it and found nothing but a few twitter users with wildly different stories. I was hoping to see flylo in SD so wanted to see what was up. however nothing is up. the pathetic excuse to start this thread was debunked. now all of the sudden there are going to be waves of accusations against flylo? he isnt even on any tabloids radar from the past 24 hours. so fuck your gossip, fuck your tumblr tactics trying to say i am "supressing rape allegations" just like flylo supposedly did, fuck you and whoever else literally cant help but post gossip in here even though its just me responding to everything, and fuck you again for trying to spread this cancerous attitude onto a music discussion board. go back to facebook or twitter, or your ktichen where you can find sympathy cuz its not here

>after being told that it was a fact because twitter and why would people lie on the internet

it is a fact, he ended his set with this, it's on video:
"the internet is a liar"

>lawyered up

yeah watch the video you fucking stupid cunt. he is talking about you lying on the fucking internet right now. he didn't issue a rape apology or say the girl was lying. he said the internet is a liar because deplorable people like you are literally lying all over Sup Forums right now. he said let the law handle this not seek some attention by pretending to know shit about anything on 4 chen you fucking cretin.

nnice meme

He said it because of me and the army of liars. You know this for sure now? And you're what, Damage Control?

Steve give me some production tips you fag this is karma for keeping your shit secret

well he said the internet is a liar. and this thread was created based on some fat fuck getting moist at the thought getting of some attention for bringing twitter rumors in here as fact. but it was not true, and because you have nothing else going on in your head, you are just making up more gossip and drama even though you are full of shit and there is nothing online corroborating anything you said. literally embodying the lying internet

unlike say grimes, where all text about her on this board is 100% true
you seem to be taking this personally

i can't tell which team he's on so i don't know whether to be outraged or not

see you aren't even a Sup Forumstant. your post makes no sense but grimesfags post here as a meme all the time you insufferable twat. unlike you, i wasn't gossiping about something grimes did. i was sayign the faggots who post here because its funny to their autistic brains are preferable you. gossip is boring, lying about people for attention and to make yourself feel like you know something for once is pathetic, and if you were capable, you would see no one likes drama queens and gossips because they are spineless worms with no loyalty and can't be trusted. you are going to die alone

>deplorable people

He played gaslamp after his speech. Get outraged now.

i am sperging to prevent pathetic cunts from using this board to spread gossip and lies because they have no personality. these beasts do not like music or listen to anything besides top 40. i asked one what brought her here and how she heard about fly lo. cornered. she posted gossip i shit you not. seee:
then
stand up to this cancer before it can matastisize

instagram.com/p/BaOla81HQx-/?tagged=gaslampkiller the speech a few feminazis misquoted on twitter as being a rape apologist and blaming the women coming out with rape allegations as a trend. none of it was true and no website ran with it. yet this she beast insisted it was true. when confronted with the truth, it suddenly said fly lo will soon be accused.

ham beast you are in over your fat head. you think i am mad but i am jacked up on coffee and indignation. you think your lame ass memes are anything other than a sign you have nothing of value to say unless its gossip about someone who has worth as a human. post hilary all you want you cunt

>i am jacked up on coffee and indignation

>Realizes that greater rape accusations are coming for him

fist of all great memes keep them coming. second, there you go again. have nothing to meme so you are just lying again. fucking a gypsy now? you magically know fly lo now has rape accusations coming? you said you were sure he was a victim blamer at the beginning of the thread and you were wrong then

Don't ruin the board.

>you were wrong then

are you okay, user. genuine question.

again i know you are so set on some attention and juicy gossip that its dissappointing the handfull of twitter users mischaracterized flylos little speech but here is the video. he even references your lying ass. but stay for the whole thing cuz you wouldnt want to look stupid for continuing to spread lies with verifiable proof staring you in your fat face

>fucking a gypsy now?

>he even references your lying ass
damn, gaslamp threads got nothin on this manager

gurl let me dish to u. i was gonna by a ticket to see flying lotus next week in san diego and suddenly a thread of says he dismissed rape allegations or something. and i said shit this is wack. but when i go try to see whats up nothing is online but a few tweets. but no the OP says, people don't lie on the internet you white cis scum. but i keep looking and nothing. then it turns out, this was no Sup Forumstant but an withered husk of a person that could only provide meaning to its life be reveling in gossip and drama. even in the face of proof it doubles down to lies not even twitter has whispered. long story short. i began a quest to prevent the gossip beasts from attaining the attention and vaildation it required to not realize how pathetic it was. thanks for asking

this isnt a gaslamp thread you dumb bitch it was a thread saying fly lo victim blamed and proclaimed GLK innocence when that never happened. then it became a thread about how flylo is a rapist. so fuck off trying to change that game cuz you are pathetic

>long story short

Flylo raped my friend (male) last year after one of his shows. Not even kidding, I only say this here because my friend is too embarrassed to say it in public since no one knows he's gay. Dude is a fucking scumbag

takes courage, bro. thanks for keepin it real

wow i wish he had raped you so you could finally have something to define your life with besides other peoples business.

He has a history of saying misogynistic bullshit so I'm not surprised.

your the same fucking person jesus do you not know how poster count works you dense motherfucker. cool ggg meme too.

>wow i wish he had raped you

bitch acting like you aren't talking to anyone but me? you are stupider than i thought. you realize that that is not proof for your bs and lies right. it doesnt matter if he said hillary was a dried up cunt like i say you are. doesn't make me a rapist. i know on tumblr that counts as proof but outside your bubble you look like a dumb fool

My friend getting raped is my business you bitch, you're probably flylo himself doing damage control. Hopefully your victims have the courage to speak up, youre a fucking predator and you will be caught one of these days

>you look like a dumb fool

i fucking hope you get raped as well you lying sack of shit. your friend didnt get raped. you didn't get raped. lashing out with made up stories wont get you sympathy here like tumblr you fat fuck so try your sobstory else were. i hope flylo comes over and rapes you and your friend just to see if it was worth it to have your gossip come true.