OFFICIAL Real Madrid vs Granada game thread

Lets go boys

Other urls found in this thread:

soccerstreams.net/streams/6389/granada-642_vs_real-madrid-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no tsuuu

Good bc I cant watch it

WTF?

With the likes of Asensio, Isco, Morata, Basquez, Nacho, and Carvajal it has become very entertaining to watch RM. how can other teams even compete??

>Coentrao still plays for Real

>5 losses in the last 5 games
it's literally impossible for real madrid to lose this game

plastics

I know it's Granada, but you really have to be confident to field this line up.

>yfw the game is already bought and the next 90 mins is a formality paperwork

9 Different Changes from the usual for Madrid apparently

Coentrao is still alive?

Any good stream? No ace pls

Woah I didn't know coentrao was still in Madrid

>James starting

Are you new? That MF + Morata literally blitzkrieg through La Liga. You keep forgetting Tsuman doesn't always shoot like he shot against Bayern and Patetico.

I don't even know what's the point for these matches, Madrid and Barcelona could just play every week against each other and let the rest of the teams have a more balanced championship.

No ref? Exposure time I guess

stream pls

Which La Liga team is the one most likely to take off points from Real Madrid or is the league basically done?

Who J/a/mes here?

Remember when Mourinho thought Coentrao could play in midfield? Good times

How can La Liga be a top league when games like this one exist?

How can you be excited to watch a game like this for 90 minutes? Mind boggling

It has been done before it started, my friend

soccerstreams.net/streams/6389/granada-642_vs_real-madrid-5

Sunderland vs Granada
Who would win lads?

JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES

kek

Draw

well that's that

time for torino derby

>People watch this league to see how Real Madrid will win not to see IF really madrid will win

Hell hames let them play at least

>Spanish goalkeeping

>offside madrid does it again

>goal in less than 3
lmao they dont even need ron

>being this delusional

Offside or not?

webm of the goal, pls?

>Ochoa

g-go Sverrir..!

They won't show the repetition

>granada has scored 10 goals all season
holy shit

That's ochoa you dumb idiot.

>satellite cities

it occurs to me that this might in fact be the intended function of that comment. A 'joke', if you will.

Cheeky Madrid

si ya saben como me pongo pa que me invitan

What a nice """""""League""""""""

Granada is truly shit

Sorry, I just came back from /bundes/ can't quite get a joke, gimme a few hours.
Also
>ochoa

so this is the power of english coaching

COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES COAENTRAO JAMES

>THE CITY OF MEXICO

>it's another episode of James scoring against grenada and elche and Congolombians complaining that he doesn't play against better teams

The city of Granada

I knew I should've bet 5-0 on this game

JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES

>he gave Hames a kiss on the cheek
w-wew

James is such a good player but I hate his faggot face. It looks like he is crying all the time.

JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES JAMEMES

anything under 7 is a win for granada

common in Spain between bro's

Pretty obvious when you play ucl next week

Coentrao assist. Poor guy, he really needed this

James as a false 9 anyone?
>everything to not play benzema

Say what you want but Coantrao is a freakin beast. what a cross

>concentrao

wtf

we kiss on the chick with mates here when we're drunk, its used to tell someone that you really enjoy having them as friends

sometimes we fondle balls too haha

Is Granada still owned by the Udinese/Watford guy

The prophet Muhames.

Real Madrid B > Barcelona > Real Madrid A

prove me wrong

no they sold it

they sold to chinamen, clearly without telling them that granada only functions through a system of loans.. so they relegated now

>Memo

and yet, they're up 2-0

personally, i rate zidane

>team full of bench players trying to compete for a spot vs already relegated team

pero caca

What's the routine training for your average football team ? A national team or a club whatever, how much do they do a day and what do they do ?

No it isn't

What are some unexposable people?

he has quality, that's why he went to Madrid and even had 3 good seasons. his problem is that he's lazy

More like Meme Ochoa

>early sub
kek

For me, it's French footballer Zinedine Zidane.

>tony adams tactical sub

Coaching big team in meme league with full support of referee

>toe knee adams

Nacho can't pass the ball like Varane unfortunetaly.

>be 2-0 down
>make a defensive change

This is why englishmen suck at their own sport

>Granada
>1 point out of the last 30
what's the point of this team? Just make it a 18 teams league so these relegation fodder get the fuck off.

madrid b is saving madrid a ass the whole season tho

No homo but Kovacic became hot af

I used to watch Adams on football focus. Feel sorry for the bloke.

it's his birthday

For messi and ronaldo to statpadding of course

put Granada and Osasuna in the segunda division, then put Levante and Girona in the primera

name one(1) thing wrong with this

I now understand when pep said he didn't know what tackling is.. apparently it is completely forbidden in spain

No TSUUUUU today?

No point to get into this thread.

that's literally what's gonna happen next year tho

Yes it's called promotion and relegation