Who enjoy drinking alone? I can only drink on Fridays and Saturdays. I usually go out to get black out drunk on Sats...

Who enjoy drinking alone? I can only drink on Fridays and Saturdays. I usually go out to get black out drunk on Sats. But on Fridays night i just stay here till i fall asleep. I actually enjoy it. I can drink on sundays too but i dont usually do it.

Edit: i go out with friends on Sats*

Nobody cares

Having a beer and the wife's asleep on the couch. I'm not alone. Got you guys.

If you go out and get black out drunk...how do you get home? or are you someone like myself who gets black out drunk, thinks its a good idea to drive home at 4am and falls asleep at a red light?

I drink alone sometimes.
Sometimes it's bittersweet.

Usually if i'm going out in my car i take one of my best buddys with me (the typical guy who drinks 6 and thats all). And then he takes me home. But black out drunk is just an expression.. but pretty much shitfaced.

Live with a woman, you get to drink hers after she passes out.

You need God. I've been spreading the word since the 23rd, even though you guys aren't atheist, you still hold on to the retarded belief that god is humanoid and not a cobra.

Read the Bible, dibshits. The only time god shows himself physically to more than one person is when he reveals as a cobra from Moses' staff when confronting the pharaoh.

Exodus 7:10 The lord told Moses to throw down the staff, it became the snake. God's true form is a cobra. He did not make man in his image, he gave that grace to the subtlest creatures.

Look at Egypt's creation story, Apep (a cobra) and Atum (their version of God) where once one, each of them represented two sides of one individual. Egypt goes into heresy when they say that these beings split into two.

But we can surmise that all religions that have a god reference the same god through different lenses. Only christians get it right, obviously, but many religions have a snake god that contrasts a malviolent one.

This is actually the duality of god. Like a cobra he can be wrathful, but also he can be calm. Cobras strike down animals much larger than they with venom in much the same way an all powerful being might with lightning.

It is important that we still love god, though he takes the shape of something most find terrifying or repulsive. He cast down his lightning venom only on the wicked for He is just!

It is also no coincidence that snakes in general are mentioned so often in the Bible. It is not enough to have each line in the Bible memorized, but one must also read between the lines as well.

To say that god is neither man nor cobra is to say that the serpentic imagery and messages along with god's own divine acts are meaningless, which is just not true.

Been drinking alone until I pass out everyday since my gf left me 8 months ago. First it was a means of coping, now it's a full blown addiction. Occasionally feel kidney pain, had kidney stones a few times, can feel my liver slowly dying. Stop while you can, this is pure hell.

200 mls of whiskey in right now btw.

I usually drink a little ov vodka every Friday and i buy a quarter more just in case. But usually i fall asleep when the liter is empty. I used to drink everyday for 5 years because my life was a mess. But got all my shit together and i started college again and i have a nice job. Im doing just good right now.

Was doing the same - became a major problem for me.

I had to stop drinking completely. Feel pretty good now but I know I have to be careful as I could easily fall back into the habit of getting shitfaced at weekends.

If you're drinking I'll have a shot with ya user! cheers!

Swearengen! Cocksucker!

Now thats a short drinking game, a shot everytime someone says cocksucker!

OP here. SALUD!

Fuck you op fuck you in ass bitch I'm alone n I'm drinking alone for first time in life fuck you still you bitch ass punk

Cocksucker
Cocksucker
Cocksucker
Cocksucker
Cocksuc
Cocksucker
Cocksuck
Cocksucker
Cocksucker
Cocksucke
Cocksucker
Cocksucker
>Enjoy your 15 shots bitch

Cheers op!

thats the gist of it........ would be on the floor fast

Still around op?

11:11 pm and vodka liter status: 45%

Yup

drinking alone is a lot easier than making friends

LOL mine stands at 10% and dropping........

I'm glad you got your shit together. Any advice of how you cut back user? I'm really struggling at this point.

I have/do both but i get your point. At some point 2 years ago my best friend (a girl) called my mom: "ms, user, is user there"? Because i didnt saw my friends for 2 months and i didnt answered calls/textes. My mom never found out bc i used to take long walks alone and she tought i was out with friends. That was depression. I still have it but not even the third part of that time

Is that rum?

i'm thinking about drinking more than ever before this weekend. 2 bottles of merlot and half a bottle of absolute in 45 minutes. suggestions?

Man i dont even know. Weed was my saviour. First time i started on Monday but i failed on wednesday. Next week on Monday again and i failed on friday.. and i keep it like that since. I dont drink on work days nor sundays. Just fridays or saturday. It was hard but a joint on mornings and another joint in the night keeps me relax. Im dating a girl and that helps. Before today, last time i drank was 10 days ago. Also, i end up hospitalized 2 times because alcohol. None of my friends knows that. Just my mom, not even my bros/sis.

vodka........

I'm not even familiar with that brand but i almost puke. I swear god that when i was 15 i dranks literal pure alcohol. But nothing makes me puke worst than vodka. I can literally drink anythin except vodka.

sorry your experience was bad....... I can say that Russian Standard is very smooth

ugh....... replied to my own post lol

drinking alone is dangerous

Howdy Op. Alone here too. Cheers.

I follow a few simple rules when it comes to drinking. Dont drink the day before work, or the day before I need to do something. Other then that it's usually a youtube black hole or watch stupid Japanese TV shows till I am 15 drinks in, then crawl into bed and sleep the next day away. Gotta love some mild depression.

Also I am three drinks in (beer tonight).

then let us solitary anons drink together!

cheap whiskey

Used to love drinking alone! Now sober 2 yrs, Rehab/AA.
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
Life is really good
There comes a time friendo
If you get there, best if luck
Life has never been better

im whipped to miller lite on my 8th rn ama

AA faggot, save your fucking life!

waste

AA, not even kidding, not bible thumper, go to meetings, talk to other alcoholics, hear fucked up funny ass shit, realize it's not just me, sometimes see QTs also trying to get life together, get hugs, life is good. I know I'm schilling hard, but it's a life saver, best wishes!

You gave up drinking because you are too weak to control yourself

So Christianity really is a mushroom cult and god was metaphorized as death personified (snakes for early man)

I am the liquor!

cheers anons

cheers

Whatever you want to tell yourself migo

Go suck some more cock in AA, faggot.

I drink alone because it calms me down and It's fun. More comfortable to be at home and do it alone.

Preach Sup Forumsrother

Hmmm, try not to drown in your own vomit

what an articulated post

well shit, am I the only one drinking in this thread?

Swearagen! Cocksucker!

5 drinks in my friend, working on 6

doing my usual bourbon, Sup Forums and youtube videos Friday night thing.
Can't drink on saturdays anymore cuz when you get old the hangovers last 2-3 days. Got to be sharp for the work week.

splitting my night between some Makers 46 and some Eagle Rare

cheers then sir!

Last time I had eagle rare I made mint julips, they were good but not work the extra work

the only way for me.

It was more of a I want to try a mint julip and that happened to be on special at the state store (PA) and was like, well lets do this up right.

This is as good as I can do photo wise.

well cheers then user!

well fuck it, last shot anons.........

wait is that the Little Nigger General? Shit I haven't even heard of this show in 10 years.

Aight Tim..... cheers

working on beer 9

yup..... the nigger general fields

I gave up on that show b/c I couldnt understand it. Maybe should try again with subtitles on.

you enjoying it? Is this a rewatch or 1st time?

next to last shot may friends........ Anyone else drinking tonight?

rewatch......... understand just fine, maybe 3rd time over the last decade

I'm still going. Out of Bourbon though.

Luckily (well, not luck), I have Tequila! Trying this for the 1st time.

the last shots are never enough

true that........ bottle is empty unfortunately....

how much did you put down tonight?

like 14 shots,...... not too bad considering

Cheers user!

Crikey that's a lot. Some back of the envelope math says thats about 85% of a fifth. I'd be pretty wasted if I drank that much (and I frequently do)

How are you feeling fucked up level-wise? How big are you? Did you eat a ton to help?

I guess I am pretty big.... 5'6" and 180lbs but yeah plenty of wings and garlic knots this evening

smaller than me. your tolerance is legend then.

Cheers.

What's next on your drinking menu? I'm ready to try my tequila

thank you sir! Nothing here to drink after the vodka....... unfortunately

My bar.
I have a red theme going on overall, but I put blue on for the bar b/c blue=ice=cold=booze.

Love that fuckin bar! Kudos!

so this tequila is ok. smooth texture but has a spicy kick to it. reasonable priced too. Will need more time to decide if it earns a 4 star rating or if I have to back off and give it a 3.5. There is a big difference between the two.

No black out drunk is a state of inebriation
Drowning is just an expression, really I just couldn't swim very well...

at least try user

I always liked being drunk. I listen to music, make myself a snack platter and watch videos.

Tequila makes me wanna fuck whatever wet hole is available that I aint allowed to fuck......

that exactly the best way to spend your Friday or Saturday night. Thats what I'm doing right now.

y'know, I hear these statements about this type of liquor makes me do this or that, brown liquor makes you evil, yada yada yada.

I don't buy in to that. I drink the 'evil spirits' and I become the happiest guy around.

My go to drink is usually Captain Morgan and Dr. Pepper. The spices blend really well with the flavor of the soda much better than coke does.

oh brown liquor aint the issue, I can handle brown and black rum, whiskey of all types but Tequila makes me wanna fuck anyone wet but by wife lmao

Lol I don't have a booze that makes me horny. Maybe caffeine.

I have 2 cats here. they are not worried that I moved over to Tequila. #TheyAreSafe

I am powerless against a meat and cheese platter... How do you make your's?

What are you watching on the other screen?

deadwood end of season 2

Is it worth the time to watch the series?

what part of the world do you live in? Me - San Diego, in the north county suburbs of Encinitas.,