>9. Apollo 69 / Empty Love on Neptune
>10. Where Does Space End?
>11. They Come Past the Stratosphere
>12. D'Anjou in Visa
>13. Sideways On
>14. Of Course I Still Love You

One track left boys

stayin alive

This thread is so dead I can't believe it.

Why does this thread keeping dying the closer we get to finishing

because everyone's in the discord u dumb broad

Can i help

hop in the discord bro

this is coming along really good almost done

should have left it as a Sup Forums thread, all discord projects become spergs spewing out memes and trying to be friends with each other

bump lots of progress being made in the discord thread

>implying

We are actually getting a lot of work done.

Thats not a bad thing. Just join the discord if you want to contribute.

>discord
So it's officially a circlejerk now huh? It was cool while it lasted I guess

>circlejerk

How? We are making legitimate progress

The amount of people on this board who want to see this project fail is sad

I dont think people want to see it fail, but I think some are mad its not a pure meme album. Theres going to be one after though...

yeah it's not meme we're all taking it very seriously and not just rushing it out as fast as possible a lot of work has been done, but the goal is to make this as professional as possible and as great as it can be no matter how long it takes.

Who? I haven't seen anyone say that, all I have seen is hate for the Discord migration.

fuck this gay shit. your album doesn't deserve more attention compared to actual bedroom musicians who make this kind of music themselves without the help of other autistic faggots and fucking Sup Forums threads. go ahead and have fun but don't even dare shilling this shit once it's finished.

You alright there, pal?

fine here, just sick of seeing this shit on the catalog. the album name is shit, the cover is shit for the genre you're making, and it's just a shitty autistic waste of time. why not go make your own project if you're making songs for this one? it seems like y'all are extremely lonely people with time on your hands who just want to feel like you're doing something with someone in order to fill your empty void.

Fair argument, the threads are just being made because not everyone is in the Discord yet, the album name is a reference to the name of the rocket in the album cover image, and all the songs have a space-feel to them. Making music, or anything really, is never exactly a waste of time, it helps you improve and you just might make something good, with that said, sorry you hate this, but the progress on it is going pretty good, have about 50 people in the Discord working together making tracks and mixing. As for the album cover, we have other alternate ones we might use.

that sounds cool and all, hope it's fun for y'all, but when it's done just share it and don't shill it. ik a lot of people that are trying to pull Death of Pablos just for some quick attention and recognition.

There are some people in the Discord talking like that, but most of us are taking this seriously and trying to make something good rather than a meme collective album, I'll keep in mind not to shill it too much.

BUMP