Do you wash your face Sup Forums?

Do you wash your face Sup Forums?

No. It seems like any time I wash my face with something I break out.

This shit right here
Follow up with their moisturizing cream(blue bottle)

Did two rounds of accutane and this shit kept my face from being oily,red, and flaky.Been years but it keeps me clean,clear and healthy.Never had to go back for another round or have to be on antibiotics or other medication

Yeah, I have a whole process with cleanser, serum, exfoliant, moisturizer, spot treatment. I know it's gay but I'm gay and keeping up on it, in combination with avoiding stress, is the only thing that keeps acne away for me.

i use that exact product about once or twice a week

cum?

I'm a little obsessed, but my regimen has cleared my face up so well.

only when i take a shower and that's not very often. even then i just use whatever soap or body wash i happen to be using.

i grew out of having acne ages ago.

Lush is actually one of the best places for skincare. Guessing you’re a girl or have/had a gf

tits and time stamp bitches

I'm

You really want to see my hairy dude chest?

I have a lot of female friends and coworkers. I'm bisexual and with a dude but no one ever guesses I'm a homo.

I started doing this stuff because I have to take testosterone supplements, which drives my skin crazy. I tried dozens of products and regimens before building my own Lush routine and it's amazing. None of the stuff I use even smells feminine, which is really important to me.

I'll share my secrets if y'all want.

Tits or GTFO only applies if said person is bragging about being a girl for attention you fucking nonce

>Tits or GTFO only applies if said person is bragging about being a girl for attention you fucking nonce

this is an idea perpetuated by beta newfags. let me guess you also had to "figure out" if you were straight or gay and you think ADD, autism, and gender dysphoria are real things

It's an oldfag rule.

You fucking nonce.

Yes please mah dude
My regime is pretty much a bunch of "For Men" products that I've bought because I didn't know better.

I would rather use shit that works than shit work "Manly man" written on the bottle to appeal to my toxic masculinity

>you also had to "figure out" if you were straight or gay and you think ADD, autism, and gender dysphoria are real things

Not that user but are you off your fucking meds? Also, you were asking guys to post tits, which you'd know if you actually read the posts.

>being a newfag in CURRENT YEAR

I use face wipes. baby wipes work also. best thing I've ever used for my face

>It's an oldfag rule.
No, the rule was simply "tits or GTFO" this whole disclaimer about "only if they're asking for attention" came much later. you're probably about 15. how would you know?

>you were asking guys to post tits
no, i wasn't

real men don't use any of this bs so obviously yall are either gay or females

Yes, you were. and who you linked to are confirmed guys.

Real men aren't so fragile that they avoid doing healthy things out of fear that it will magically make them not a man anymore.

i didnt link them you fucking moron. that was somebody else's post

I did that too and it didn't work for me.

Hold on...

Okay, my regimen may not work for everyone, but this is what I do.

2. Dark Angels, a charcoal-based facial scrub. The centerpiece of my regimen. It gets into your pores and pulls all the crap out. I use it on my face and whatever's left goes on my shoulders, which are also prone to breakouts. Unfortunately it also leaves a black residue on my skin, so I use

6. "Sandstone" body soap
Just melts the dirt off, and it's got sand in it as an exfoliant. Nice light citrus smell.

1. Tea tree toner. I use this in the morning and at night, and also after my shower. When you use a face wash or scrub, you're pulling the dirt and bad oil out of your pores, but this dries out your skin, tricking your skin into making more oil. To counterbalance it,
5. Moisturizer. The Smuggler's Soul cream is retired, but it has a nice woody smell to it. They have other moisturizers that smell nonfeminine. It's really light and doesn't feel oily.

3 + 4. Face masks. I just slap these on in the bath or before a shower, a once-weekly thing to amp up the other stuff.
7 is just a deodorant powder. It smells like muskets and sawdust. And also potpourri.

the secret to great skin

Then you're defending someone who asked to see guys tits against a person who said that the rule applies to women.

I used Aquanil and then I use sea breeze astringent with 2 different cotton balls one for my forehead and the other for the rest of my face. This keeps my pores clean as possible and is the only thing that's worked for my acne. I don't use a moisturizer or medicine, but I used to. Too much is bad sometimes

oh my god you are fucking stupid. just please kill yourself now.

i was obviously only making the point that "only if she is asking for attention" is not part of the "tits or GTFO" rule. please just dont take another breath ever

This guy is telling the truth and newfags can't fucking stand it

Samefag and it wasn't obvious given your bizarre tangent about sexuality at mental disorders.

Oh, I also found out this stuff is really good for gauged ears.

I was redoing mine and my ears got all fucked up. I realized they were kind of like... chapped

That was last week. They're perfect now.

please just die

>Posts pic of himself samefagging as evidence he wasn't samefagging

stay mad, retard

This fucking shit. idk if it's the face wash, dirt in this 3rd word shithole, or retarded hormones, but i am SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of the breakouts, boils and scars, esp on nose and chin area.

What country u from my niggy

you dont need pics for this post man. nobody wants to look at that

curry land

(contd) pic related, that's me. am I too far gone ? is there any hope for redemption ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA samefagging this hard holy shit. please be a joke

That can be because it doesn't work with your type of skin but it can also be because of purging. There's really no way to tell without using it consistently for about a week. If you're still getting new breakouts, it isn't working, but if you're starting to clear up, it was just bringing new acne to the surface faster than it would have otherwise.

look at the pic you just posted and think a little harder mate

samefag

I only got pimples in high school lol.

9th grade to 11th grade I would get the biggest nastiest pimples on my face. It was puberty or something.

Now 11th grade and beyond, I am finished college now and 24 years old. Not a single pimples since then and my face is baby smooth.

It's just a small phase where you get pimples during puberty and stuff. After high school they all go away...

Unless 1. You don't shower 2. You don't change your pillow sheet every few days 3. You rub your face on your dogs ass 4. You always stress out.

Jesus... You ain't wrong when you say third world

Look at the pic you posted, faggot. Give up.

Step 1.
Wash your face. Use something that pulls all the dirt out of your pores.
Step 2. Moisturize. If you only wash your face, your skin dries out and compensates by making more oil than it was before. Replace the bad oil with new, good oils.

This goes for anyone. Find the products that work for you but always follow these rules.

I wash my nut sack and ass with Irish Spring and my face with Olevae .

>gauged ears

human trash

cant tell if trolling or literally retarded newfags

>being this much of a retarded faggot

>posts pic with proof of himself samefagging
>calls other people samefags and retards

They're really small. Only a little wider than a centimeter. When I take them out, they shrink back down in a month. They look pretty normal and I never want to go bigger than that.

... what do you uh... what do you wash your BODY with?

i dont think you know how to tell a samefag from not a samefag. do you know what samefag is?

Anyone else use dove sensitive bar soap?

hmm I am not moisturizing as of now. should do that. any good ones out there for oily/acne prone skin ?

user give it a rest. the jig is up

Post pic

rubbing alcohol

fuck you bitch ill cum inside your slut mothers pussy

You're embarrassing yourself. Look at the image you uploaded. Notice how you forgot to shop out the (You) where you say "This guy is telling the truth..."?

eat my cum you beta soyboy bitch faggot

>You're embarrassing yourself. Look at the image you uploaded. Notice how you forgot to shop out the (You) where you say "This guy is telling the truth..."?

i didnt shop it out because that's a different guy replying to me. you can see in the last post in the image that there is a (You) next to my post number but not next to his post number.

you are wasting air that someone else could be using

>samefagging this hard

I didnt post shit faggot

You're literally retarded son. Better log off before mommy gets mad you are up this late.

good god STFU both of you. there's one useful thread on Sup Forums and you autistic cucks won't stop ruining it. Go spoil the traps threads pls

you newfags dont know how replies work. just kys

says the samefag who won't stop bitching and pretending he's not samefagging

Again moron, learn how to use a computer. Better yet just Photoshop more (You)'s off to feel better about yourself. Dumb autistic faggot.

>complains that others are ruining a thread
>continues to ruin it himself

Your mother is a slut for cock and cum.

you're just not bright enough to understand how replies work.

That's not me you idiot.

oooooookay

Bet you use that to lube your asshole when the cock goes in it soyboy

>still complaining

Does it clean the cum loads off faster?