youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8
youtube.com/watch?v=CN0p_RDviFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot the salsa

That's goar mate!

Links up.
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Shit is horrible

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. Rekt thread huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly shitty your pathetic little videos are. Where'd you save those from? Liveleak? Bestgore? I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted rekt videos on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts are cancer. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy rekt and gore videos. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from Worldstarhiphop and Liveleak. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

Very nice

i bring balance to Sup Forums gonzales

So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

go away you fucking pansy

alright i'm sorry so here. I give you another one of my sympathy. It's not that much. Hopefully you'll accept it user

Master bait

i used to see this picture so often when i first started coming here like 5 years ago, and i would tell good friends that say they've seen "fucked up shit" as a sort of oneupsmanship thing, but i stopped seeing it by the time i was telling them.
it's finally fucking returned.

It's been here for a few years now don't know what happened to it 5 years ago

KEK

CGI, fake

I hope everyone here stops looking at gore like this and tries to find more normal/less deranged hobbies and subjects to turn you on

Your life is worth more than this debauchery.

it's fake...

Well it's not our lives being ended, plus it's better to see it than ignore it, don't you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8

You're right user. You are very true at your heart. Your intent is clear. I see the light in your soul. Here's my appreciation offering to you user

this

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

she knew

youtube.com/watch?v=CN0p_RDviFM

you sound like you smell bad.

You're a faggot kys nigger ccunt

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

It doesn't "love" the other animal. It is being fed exclusively by its mother. It is being protected exclusively by its mother. Cats do not love. Jesus user get a fucking grip. I'm shocked the lioness didn't eat it.

okay now this person who did this is actually some sort of monster. that is just so fucked up.

Nobody's reading that, faggot.

Listen kid, why don't you scurry along and do your gay meme thing

Lol you want respect in this site? go kill yourself in the most creative way. Then you MIGHT get some respect

user, i respect you in all virtues. As the op of this thread, i welcome you to express your heart's desire. I wish you to be happy and live a long life. Here's my gift for your great soul.

Fuck you for that filename and fuck you double for posting this. I was having a damn good night until I saw this you piece of shit.

fucking bitch

Top kek op

dude what would you do if you instantly died like that holy shit

Howd you get that photo? lol

He would die?

I would die... this was established

huh not bad pretty interesting seeing the entire process

i'm a chinese culinary chef

You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

It's just interesting to see. thats all

gtfo newfag

My nigga trying to be the good guy here is fucking useless and stupid. Yeah yeah morales and all but keep your morales to yourself. Forcing your morales on others is basically as bad as this.

Look, i'm sorry. I did big mistakes in my life. I think i'm going to kill myself because of you now. Goodbye user. Goodbye world. I hope you die in the most painful way. You made prompted me to kill myself. Good bye

That's not Mexican. Dick says there's nigger mixed in. Another shithole country in South America. Probably Brazil

YESSSSS. that look always gets me going even though she knows and even if she's a slut. the way she wants to be seen is always a turn on for me

sorry for bad english , i'm Mexican

user if you don't like this thread then simply leave.

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Sup Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Sup Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Sup Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

i've seen this picture more than once, and only does it occur to me now that it's fake and also gay.

If that isn't the edgiest thing I've ever fucking seen

I mean i do want to see all those things but i'm not really laughing at it, you are kind of a monster

My fucking god man, that is the most fucked up thing i ever seen

Take it easy there.. Your are the gutter of the internet and represent uneducated, morally weak, ethically impotent, scared and anxious aspect of society. You represent what is worst in human beings, you represent what our race had to conquer to create civilization. You are the toilet bowl filled with shit that has nothing to offer and will be gone and forgotten once flushed. You remind me who is the enemy and why we have to aspire to be an honorable human being. Thank you for that.

i thought there was something more fucked up than this? Even more i must say. Litrelly there are thousands of these scattered in the interwebz.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK

hey guys I'm not here too often anymore and so its been like a long ass time since I saw this video

I'm looking for a video of this chinese lady shown in pic related as the lady with the mass and not the stick figures where she goes up to one of the people that would be where the stick figures are and hits her in the head and then proceeds to jump off the balcony.

A link would be best as I'm trying to share this video with someone on another message board.

Rednecks on a golf field..

To easy

Holy fuck. That kid must be brain dead now

Instant death. Cruel maybe. Humane yes.

You're a moron.

Did you already see this video?
I have been in Sup Forums for many years man but this is just to fucking many, also , the context of this video it is fucking disturbing man.
Now i remember why i leave Sup Forums a year ago

It's not instant you fucktard

Yeah if he did something to heavily damage the brain

but he just decapitated it. the head is still alive, in immense pain, basically suffocating

it's a shame this is photoshoped, i clicked on this thread looking for a good wank but now i just feel like i've been lied to

That title kek

here

You're fucking retarded

FUCK that was funny

nice one m8

kill yourself faggot

head just rolls away

Saw that Guerrero video. I've never felt so bad on that site before till i saw that. I almost felt nauseous. Props. Fucked up tho. Not you guys since you faggots would never do anything like this let alone visit a place like that.

Why is everyone arguing? For those that feel these videos are wrong and are pissed that these fags are enjoying it just know that these fags are posting these clips in the safety of their parents/grandparents house and would never have the balls to post OC cuz their white neckbeards boasting about other people's content

I can barely see what is happening. Is he being skinned alive?

>bait

She died. I think it was suicide.