TFW you finally meet a woman who makes you a better person and you want to spend all day with her

> TFW you finally meet a woman who makes you a better person and you want to spend all day with her.

Pic related, it’s my girlfriend.
ITR Post your girlfriends and say what you love most about them.

shes cheating on you

Doubt it fam

post nudes

Nah.

haha i bet that's "just a friend"?

wtf is this lmao
I should totally get a girlfriend
It's about time

same

Shit you got me. I'm literally a cuck

but how?

if thats you you're actually pretty handsome

Best way:
> get off tinder
> hit the gym
> focus on self improvement
> Build the best you you can be
> "Build it and they will come"
You'll finally meet a woman who is into the same shit you like, meeting naturally as opposed to swiping right. Tinder and bumble are for quick fucks.

yeah but without self improvement
can I get a girlfriend in my tax bracket so to speak?

Aww shucks

Yeah but is it worth it?
Why settle for less when you can get someone incredible with a little bit of self improvement?
Otherwise you're wasting time, energy, and money on someone who's not worth it, no?

you could do better
CHEAT ON HER

Dont have a pic but she's cute (:
She makes me feel good about myself, she's very motherly; great with kids, she's the kind of girl i want to hold in my arms and take care of, but also I want her to do the same for me. She makes me happy
Im a lil drunk

HAHAHA!
As someone who's been cheated on it ain't fun. If you're going to cheat why waste your time with this person or drag them along? When I found out I cut her out of my life. When she started lying to our mutual friends about me they had my back because they trusted me over her lying ass.
Cheating makes you a massive soyboy who can't take initiative and break up with someone.

I'm just trying it out, idk if I even want a gf
People say single life is great

No picture needed she sounds lovely.
On our first date we found a stray cat, she was so loving and caring for it I fell for her that very day.

It's fun, don't get me wrong, but a real relationship, like a partnership that's 50-50, is a phenomenal feeling for different reasons.
Single life you can explore and test the waters, find what you like about yourself, experiment and experience things. Once you find someone that you genuinely love you get this sort of bond between you two where you feel like you've become more powerful. Like your soul or spirit has widened. Things start to make more sense. Youre happier, everything just feels fantastic.

This is so wholesome OP

Throwback to old Sup Forums when discussions like this were more prevalent.

so how do I get a mid-tier gf?
I consider myself pretty average

Hairy Armenian detected. Looking good bro, glad you have something good in your life.

Persian! Just as hairy, but in the right places.

Ah, so you favour the white BMW.

Youve already failed. If you go into the game actively looking for a girlfriend, you'll come off as desperate and sad, landing some equally desperate and sad girl who you wouldn't want to take out in public.
Don't actively seek out a partner. I met her at a party I almost didn't go to. Saw her, she looked stunning, started talking to her. Not like some pick-up artist cuck but like a human being. Hit it off and got her number. Asked her out the same day in person "we should chill sometime."
Went on a date two days later.

Pic related: a fatter me at that party.

White Audi count?

Consider this strange, but I get a genuine good feeling from seeing people happy. It's weird as fuck, but dude I'm stoked for you. Wish me luck finding someone I feel this way about. I've been single the last 4 years since my ex and I split, playing single dad life. I'm 25 and seems like all these "women" around me are just trashy hoes and hoity-toity cunts thinking they're better than everyone who doesn't exclusively drive $200k cars. I don't get it, but best wishes for you two OP. I foresee great things with you two.

So I just gotta ask girls out? But like genuinely? How do I not come off as creepy?
I've been hanging out with this girl, just me and her but it's not dating

the thing is, what happens when you find that woman in your life but she hasnt ?

>not having a gf
>leading women on
>lying about wanting to be in a relationship for sex
>regular sluts

fuck having a gf, why have one when your already better than most woman? they are more or less sex objects

You're in too deep (and you're trying to keep, all the thoughts in your head, instead of going under)

Kidding aside, you're her friend now. That's all you'll be to her. I have close female friends I don't see romantically, and that's what she is to you. If you change the dynamic it'll be jarring and you'll just end up running something good.

Focus on improving yourself, don't treat you hanging out like a date. Don’t pay for her food or whatever you do when you hang out. Keep that strictly friendly.

Don’t spend all your time with her or you’ll watch her find a guy who will see her romantically and it’ll crush you.

Chin up, buddy!

Then it’s not going to work. You can’t trick or force somebody to like you back, just like you can’t trick or force somebody to be a friend. You either click or you don’t.

That being said, it may not be forever. Friends now can become partners later. :)

i know it just fucking hurts way too much

1. Sum 41 is gr8
2. "I'll get you next time" is my catchphrase

It hurts now, but it gets better!
That’s the best part of breaking up, you learn what works and what you want in a relationship, and it gets better and better each time. When I got cheated on, it fucking hurt. I had my mourning period then I picked myself up and started again. It’s hard as fuck but you can do it.

she immediately rejected me there was no relationship we became friends through a very wierd situation (she is the ex girlfriend of my ex bestfriend) and we truly do have a very special friendship. She told me she has some romantic fellings for me but she doesnt want a relationship with anyone right now because she has been hurt so much by prievious relationships

She’ll use you fam be careful. I don’t have the full context but she’ll probably keep you along using you as a surrogate boyfriend until she finds a guy she actually liked and uses you like a soyboy

truth is i have thought of that but i really do think she is better than that she has proven to me many times in our friendship that she truly cares for me

May be a front. Again, focus on you my guy. You’ll be a better person for it.

you are right i have made my decision we will just be very good friends and thats it.If she truly had feelings for me we would be together now thank you for the advice i never thought Sup Forums would actually help me in my life

It’s not all trap threads my guy

yeah sometimes you can really strike gold in Sup Forums