How you feel about this Anons?

How you feel about this Anons?

like bags of sand

are the same people crying Fuck the government also upset about government shutdowns?

meh
no big deal
the important parts aren't shutting down, and it will only be for a few days so both sides can claim a victory.
stock market didn't give a shit either.

i hope it doesnt last long. i would like to continue receiving a paycheck

Wildly indifferent.

Same shit happened during Obama, it turned out to be fucking nothing.

Legally watch cp because the governments gone

The government doesn't actually shut down, so I couldn't care less. It's just a political stunt.

I work for the government in an agency that isn't on the budget. So I won't get the paid vacation this time.

It's not a stunt. It's when a bunch of Senate fags can't agree on shit.

>lol'd trips

They always try to make it seem like a big deal. It happened under Clinton and Obama too. Besides the military's checks getting delayed it effects almost no one in the real world.

AY!

Ily!

Democrats fault

Ironic they blamed Republicans for the shutdown five years ago, now they ate causing it because they want to pardon illegal immigrants.

Its going to cost the government like millions every hour there's a shut down.

Best thing that can happen. They can't fuck up things when it's closed.

>Republicans control the House
>Republicans control the Senate
>Republicans control the Presidency
>Republicans control the Supreme Court
>Democrats are at fault

???

Republicans control everything right now it's the repubs fault.

Looking forward to a few days off with retroactive pay.

if anything it will expose just how big of a waste our government is. it exists to feed itself. its a fucking monstrosity.

I'm in the navy reserves so this happening right now meant i had to reschedule my weekend to a later date. Thank you government, i really didn't feel like playing navy this weekend.

cost? no they still get their taxes. If anything it might save them some$, but in reality everyone who is told not to work will either a) still work or b) take a few days off. They will ultimately get paid regardless. For most its just a paid vacation.
I even brewed a beer about this a long time ago -St. Furlough Belgian Ale - the Patron Saint of Paid Vacations

>Republicans control every branch of the government in a majority
>"it's the Dems fault!"

Wow, I didn't know the Dems where so much more powerful than the Republicans they can control the government even when they aren't in power.

Kind of like how conservatives paint "Liberal" media as the dominant form of media with the most power.

Why even be a republican at this point when they openly admit to being the weaker party?

The funding bill can't be passed without Dem support, and the Dems are hellbent on unlimited DACA being part of it.

Manufactured "crisis" full of smoke and mirrors so each side can claim victory. By Sunday evening the "crisis" will have been avoided just in time. Same old dog and pony show.

Will see.

wtf does this eeven mean?

government are asleep post CP

The word you're looking for is Republicans.

>what is the filibuster
It takes 60 votes to pass genius and the Democrats refuse to pass it.

100% Republicans fault. They control all 3 branches of government.

Don't blame the other team when you're in charge. Take some responsibility for your shitty choices cuckservitard.

Yeah because the REPUBLICANS are the ones stonewalling every bill with 0 votes.

You forget that they've solidly held power ever since Bush got out of office. Bush was a clown candidate that only Texans liked, and the demos have been working their political machine for several years ever since then, easily thwarting morons like Romney every election.
And we'd be dealing with a whole lot more Republicans that couldn't be taken seriously if Trump didn't run.

You need 60 votes to pass it. There are only 51 Republican senators. I love how Dems are trying to blame the Republicans though. Its sad that some people have no idea what a filibuster is and will believe it.

Found the cocksucker, I mean Democrap.

Educate yourself, they need 60%, Dems refuse to budge on their bullshit. Fuck em

So it should be easy to come up with a compromise if they only need 9 votes then.
Can they filibuster I thought they nuked that option?

>Don't blame the other team when you're in charge. Take some responsibility for your shitty choices cuckservitard.
You're retarded, 60 votes are needed and the Reps only have 51 in the house. All attempts have had 50 republicans, the Dems just won't play ball without letting illegals in.

Can't get 9+ Dems without massive DACA extensions

It's like you guys don't even try to understand how politics work. It takes MORE than a majority to get anything done. They would need 100% of Republicans to agree to get anything done. The Republicans can't get 100% yes votes because they actually debate the issues and try to come up with the best solution, resulting in a few disagreements. The Democrats manage to pull of 100% No votes on every bill and proposal because they don't give a flying fuck about the issues or the people affected by them. It's purely politics for them and completely about fucking every Republican play. That way at the end of the term they can say "LOOK HOW THEY DIDN'T GET ANYTHING DONE!". Textbook misdirect.

Get your ass outta here, wrong board

Republicans just aren't good at their job. This works for me

It's probably Trump's fault alone. He wants his base to think he's shaking up the gubmint

Its a fucking joke that they do every 8 years so they can get a vacation, and bribes. did it with obama too

idgaf

This is all bullshit.
You're bullshit.
They can't do their job.

you mongs keep using this word "Control". Think about what that actually means.

There is no such fucking thing when you have a few hundred individuals, and when varying %'s are needed to do things. A minority of the votes can completely block those in "control".

And republicucks won't budge either, so once again, your point?

Kek

Good argument. Those are some really compelling ideas right there. I think I might have to rethink my stance on these political issues now.

Democrats are refusing to compromise.

They are willing to deny services to citizens in their need/want to grant amnesty to daca leeches. Really, that should be a separate vote and has nothing to do with the budget.

Everything you said was bs I'm not going to argue bs. Sorry eat a dick for all I care. Repubs have the control so compromising shouldn't be that hard but they want everything without compromising. Fuck em.

The vote hasn't even made it to trump. If he vetoed it, then you could blame him.

The democrats got all of the services extended in the budget they wanted. They are doing this strictly for DACA. They're holding everyone ransom to try to get what they want.

The republicans tried this years back and it hurt them quite a bit.

Was gonna post but pretty much this. Dems are putting illegals ahead of Americans. I hope that shit comes back to bite them in the ass when the midterms come around.

>need 60 votes to pass the budget
>GIVE MONEY TO PEOPLE ILLEGALLY IN THE COUNTRY OR WE AUTO SAY NO TO EVERYTHING
>gop doesn't buckle on their platform
>dems auto say no
>government shuts down
>lmao it's the gop's fault

How does it feel being under 18 years old and having no idea how shit works.
Dems are hold the government hostage, because they won't agree to anything unless illegals get benefits.

How do you think white trash and blacks that vote dem are going to feel when their food stamps stop because dems wanted to put beaner first?

Why should the side that won have to give up everything to the side that lost?

(Trying to word this in a way a moron like you can understand)

Also, because you're too stupid to read, I'll say this again. Even if every single republican voted to keep the government going, it still would fail because they need 60 votes. The republicans only have 52.

Happened the past 2 presidents so I’m not really surprised tbh

>I love right-wing propaganda, let me tell you about PizzaGate

McConnell didn't even try for UC to allow a majority vote to pass because GOP didn't have the votes within their own party. Also, Dreamers pay taxes and have jobs.

They're important issues for the Democrats and their base. Repubs don't compromise they know what the Democrats want yet the repubs won't budge. They're not good at their job sorry but eat a dick if that hurts your feelings

Well maybe if the GOP had a bill that gave them anything... but they never do. I actually am proud that the dem's ain't eating your shit anymore.

I think the Dems plan is to just shut government down for a day or so. This allows them to be able to say "See beaners, we fought for you", while not really shutting the government down and hurting their welfare leech voter base.

The media will hail them as heroes.

>Illegal immigration
>Import for Democrats base

You said it pal.

>McConnell didn't even try for UC to allow a majority vote to pass because GOP didn't have the votes within their own party
He literally did a fucking half hour ago. I watched it live.

How does it feel to always lie about everything.
>Dreamers pay taxes and have jobs.
>dreamers take scholarships, benefits, and put in less than they take and chain migration would drain us by billions a year

And now it's going to expire and they're all fucked
Good work retard

This is a spending bill. They can extend spending and then negotiate over the DACA amnesty (Which doesn't run out for weeks)

This is just holding the government ransom for what they want. It won't work because most Republicans finally grew a backbone about this.

I like that its only "compromise" to you idiots if the Republicans give up things. Its perfectly OK for Democrats to never budge to you. I don't think you know what that word actually means.

Illegals that work and pay taxes are worth more than Americans that don't.

even a CNN poll showed that 66% of Americans wanted the dems to fuck off and vote for CHIP instead of this garbage

get fucked

My favorite tweet about this whole thing

They caved on everything that wasn't DACA

I hope they let it expire, but they probably won't. They need that bargaining chip to get border security done.

I know that dipshit but getting 9 more votes isn't that hard. To pluck off 9 Democrats shouldn't be that hard unless you don't know how to compromise.
It's not giving up everything it's giving the Democrats one or two things they want so the repubs can get most of what they want.

You know what compromise means right??

Illegals that work drive down wages and take jobs from Americans

They're all leeches and a hindrance.

He literally didn't have the votes in his own party. That's the point.

Yes, so we've invested in them now let's kick them out! That's smart thinking.

Illegals are a net drain on society. A few that contribute aren't worth the ones that don't.

But your'e right, Americans that don't contribute are just as bad and should be catapulted into the ocean.

lol this is why we elected trump
small government

shut it down, we don't need it

If you're dumbass isn't smart enough or motivated enough to work like an illegal the problem isn't them, it's you.

Worth ethic, or do you want Uncle Sam to give you everything?

The Democrats literally got everything they wanted that was actually budget related.

If the kid has been working at disney for 20 years ... yeah the kid should stay.
DACA kids pay taxes
DACA kids get jobs.
DACA kids aren't criminals.
Obama (Disney) Already gave them season passes

> trying to create drama
you're just sad and pathetic.

Illegals will work for half the pay, and 20 of them will live in a single house and split the bills. They will get paid under the table, and not pay taxes. A portion of their money will get sent out of the country to relatives.

Can't you see where that will cause problems in the job market and drive wages down?

>I know that dipshit but getting 9 more votes isn't that hard
Bullshit, the dems ONLY vote on party lines. There is no fucking reaching any of them.

>unless you don't know how to compromise.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black
>give money to people illegally in the country or we'll all just say fuck you to anything you suggest
That's not a compromise retard. A compromise would be each party gets something in exchange for giving up something.
Dems get money for their pet beaners and what exactly does the GOP get? Nothing. Fuck off.

>It's not giving up everything it's giving the Democrats one or two things
And that one thing is subverting the law

>You know what compromise means right??
Do you, retard?

>DACA kids aren't criminals
Do you understand what an illegal immigrant is? They're fucking criminals. They violated US law. The end.

The fact that this needs to be explained to you makes me lose faith in this country.

>retard doesn't understand how senate elections and classes work

guess how many seats the dems have to defend retard

Oh they got Medicare for all?
More money for schools.
Legalized pot
What did they get again?

Mitch was talking about "democrats don't care about kids healthcare" - dude you had a month to pass an SCHIP bill and every single democrat would have voted for it. Instead you attached it to a CR/Border wall bill and then accused the democrats of not caring about kids. Fuck you.

Unfortunately this country is already fucked. Too many brown people that will vote for policies that destroyed the shitholes they fled from.

Then you should have made a bill that would get some democrat votes you fuckin retards.

>WHY WON"T DEMOCRATS STOP BEING DEMOCRATS AND JUST BE REPUBLICANS NOW

Dipshit, that's not how Republicans did it when the shoe was on the other foot, and because it makes no sense, they have no incentive to rubber stamp shit they don't believe in, that their constituencies did not elect them to vote for, just so you can have absolute power.

You aren't entitled to anything simply because you're born. You're going to work and work hard for what you earn. Do you want the government to give you everything? Demanding a company pay you X, because others are more motivated, is the same as demanding Uncle Sam give you money for existing.

This is the free market, not the ''free when it benefits me!'' markets.

infants can't break the law..

Repubs can't do their job. The proof is the pudding now eat it. Nom nom nom nom

>If you're dumbass isn't smart enough or motivated enough to work like an illegal the problem
>if you aren't willing to work for less than minimum wage with no benefits then lmao fuck you
Dems pushing slavery. Nice. Same shit different century.

>Worth ethic, or do you want Uncle Sam to give you everything?
>Filling out immigration applications, or do you want Uncle Sam to give you everything?
The hypocrisy is off the charts.
I don't think I've seen a post with this little self awareness.

You like being retarded don't you. They aren't criminals... here is why.
#1 You can't convict a minor for illegal imigration, only there parents.

Beneficiaries of the DREAM Act must meet the following requirements:[3]

They were younger than 18 years old on the date of their initial entry to the United States
Have proof of having arrived in the United States before age 16[4] (Dream Act of 2017, S.1615, Sec.3(b)(1)(B), and HR3440, Sec.3(b)(1)(B)).[5] [6]
Have proof of residence in the United States for at least four consecutive years since their date of arrival
If male, have registered with the Selective Service
Be between the ages of 12 and 35 at the time of bill enactment
Have graduated from an American high school, obtained a GED, or been admitted to an institution of higher education
Be of good moral character[7]
During the first six years, qualifying people would be granted "conditional" status and would be required to (a) graduate from a two-year community college or (b) complete at least two years towards a four-year degree or (c) serve two years in the US military. After this six-year period, those who meet at least one of these three conditions would be eligible to apply for permanent resident status. During this six-year conditional period, they would not be eligible for federal higher education grants such as Pell grants but they would be able to apply for student loans and work study.[8]

If they have met all of the conditions at the end of the 6-year conditional period, they would be granted permanent residency, which would eventually allow them to become U.S. citizens.[9] It is not known how many of those eligible would go on to complete the further requirements. One organization estimated that only 7,000–13,000 college students nationally can fulfill the further obligations.[10] A different analysis found that over 2 million individuals could benefit under the Act.[11]

That “legal culpability applies differently to children than to adults” is a concept that needs to be explained to you makes you a retard

Democrats were clear. Their only demands were straightforward from the start, and represent the will of the democrats, the will of 2/3s of the independents, and 54% of the the republicans. Not unreasonable. Your far right lunatics wouldn't have it, so be it.

"Medicare for all"

Passing a budget is not for complete changes in all policies. Those require separate bills, moron.

If you pile a bunch of shit into one bill, it will never get done. That was the democrat's strategy here.

>we didn't get LITERALLY EVERYTHING
>give it to us or fuck you we shut it down
>wooooooooooooow you guize can't comprise

lmao

And now it's going to expire because of the dems

Ecks fucking Dee

They got extensions for free gibs programs that republicans want gone. Republicans let that stuff stay in the budget in order to get it passed. That's why Rand Paul wouldn't vote for it.