Is there anything more pathetic than an unmarried woman in her 30s?

Is there anything more pathetic than an unmarried woman in her 30s?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3302820/
mediafire.com/download/53rz52ax6utj6xe/Cowspiracy_-_The_Sustainability_Secret_(2014).mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=SLDQVLuBbiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An unmarried woman in her 30s who's in denial and still thinks she can ride the cock carrousel.

My mother.

There's always OP.

An unmarried women in her thirties with children.

20+ year old virgin "men"

An unmarried woman in her 40s

A mid thirties divorced woman with niglets

A single mother with a niglet

yes
his mother

single mothers

She's been with my father for fuck knows how long, not even married to him either, and doesn't even get along with him. Oh, and she's in her 50's.

Yeah totally. If you're 21 and haven't fucked at least 73 supermodels then you should just kill yourself.

Yes a permavirgin autistic loser from /r9k/ crossposting on Sup Forums

Kill your self go back to your containment board

>Defending unmarried women
>Defending degenerates who spent their 20s on the cock carousel

God dam south paw Kiwi bantz.

Why being after 20 virgin is argument?
20+ years old virgins don't demand special treatment just because they didn't fuck someone around the corner.

I am not defending anything. Your sexual frustration and lame r9k memes are not Sup Forums related

kys

The solution is for state educational and integration program aimed at manchildren. The reason why so many women remain alone with or without children is quite simply because there aren't enough men. While the recent positive tendency of women being the majority of college graduates is a thing to be celebrated, we have to look the other way. Traditional males simply don't want to participate in post-patriarchal society and that will definitely become an issue in the coming years. They feel the free ride is over and instead of adapting they just walk off wasting their productive lives on irrelevant things, or worse, become resource for dangerous and violent forces. Either way harming our society. This is not acceptable. We need carefully crafted solutions and we need them now, otherwise the toxic masculinity will continue to exist waiting for the day to bring harm once again.

>toxic masculinity
into the trash you go

The first part of what you said doesn't really mesh with the second part.

you forgot "who watch anime". I think if one's virginity is intact due to religious reasons it is completely understandable, even laudable. But, if you are a basement dweller who does not TRY to present himself in an appealing way to the opposite sex, your sexual frustrations are no one's fault but your own.

You can't really be too hard on them if they're virgins though.

my oneitis still isn't married and we're both nearly 30. not sure what to do with her

An unmarried man in his 30s

This

/r9k/ crossposters are cancer

what is more degenerate

a woman in her 30s still not married but a kissless,hugless,hold handless virgin

or

a single mother with a babies from
JaMarcus and LeShawn?

Why should men participate exactly?
Im not a permavirgin, I'm single dad with split custody, I work a good job, why should I date? I have money for me, why should I pursue another woman who won't appreciate me? Society doesn't value the male any more, why should I value society?

Sauce?

>nothing she can do about it

women really are big toddlers

Clearly the second.

The saddest thing in the world is the beta males that will eventually scoop up one of these used whores while espousing that he's "a real man for stepping up and her past doesn't matter.", even after catching LaQuintarrious Jr. stealing another $20 from his wallet.

What's more pathetic, a 33 year old woman divorced twice, or the guy that seriously dates her?

An unmarried women in her 40s.

>oneitis
FTOW

Someone is touchy.

the guy.

-an unmarried man in his 40s
-a douchebag phaggot who just fucks women and dumps them and doesnt want to start a family
-a divorced woman by her own fault in her 30s/40s
I think these are patheticer than that, OP

>20+ years old virgins don't demand special treatment just because they didn't fuck someone around the corner.

>virgins don't feel entitled to sex
>virgins don't moan about chads
>virgins don't moan about women in general

Silly Russia

>Is there anything more pathetic than an unmarried woman in her 30s?
yeah -- bitter, inutile loser-faggets who are more concerned about maligning a gennder to project their 'mommy didn't touch me enough / daddy touched me too deep' misogyniy, than doing something with their pismire lives to justify the oxygen they continuously steal and methane the exhaust

From my experience it gives women time to grow and become more mature and introspective. I'm 26 and I've been in a relationship with a woman 9 years older for 2 years and I'm head over heels. She's not irrational or brain dead like every other woman my age and has her own hobbies and can handle independence and alone time without me having to fucking baby her.

My sister.

being 32 y/o and lonely virgin.

that was a terrible fart joke

Unmarried women in their forties are like the virgin males who achieve wizardhood. In their thirties they are pathetic, but in their forties they become nuns, witches, catladies. Magical creatures with permanently dry vaginas who have acheived an enlightened state like the hermits of old.

/thread

question is how can a woman be
>not married but a kissless,hugless,hold handless virgin
at 30?

anyway, are there many cucked men taking in single mothers with babies from 2 different dads?

btw
#justice4Harambe

>Is there anything more pathetic than an unmarried woman in her 30s?
SURE
male virgins who are over 19

>triggered

someone is a sissy boy

>no one's fault but your own.

you seem to imply that to be successful is to go out to society. look, there are no rewards in going into society. society gives zero fucks about you. you are not some kind of special snowflake

go back to your containment board.

Yep

s-stop

it gets unfunnier yet...

imdb.com/title/tt3302820/

mediafire.com/download/53rz52ax6utj6xe/Cowspiracy_-_The_Sustainability_Secret_(2014).mp4

>>be 18
>>friend is 21
>>graduate hs
>>no plans for college
>>she asked me to move in with her
>>on an island!
>>i say fuck it and go
>>she ends up getting down on her knees
>>i said sure why not
years later and she tells me its over
>>disappointing but understandable
>>move out on my own
>>college town
>>fuck fuck fuck
>>tired of it all
>>girl i hooked up with asks me to move in with her
>>be 26
>>shes 30
year later she gets down on her knees
>>I say ok
>>my life has been nothing but women being nice to me taking care of me and giving me everything they have
>>if this marriage ends ill end up getting a huge payout
>>she works
>>she owns
>>she buys
>>im accustomed to a certain lifestyle
>>no prenup
>>she will never leave me
>>I actually like her so it works out
...i cant begin to understand why so many people have problems with women they are as easy to manipulate as children.

He has to go back before he kills himself. Just saying, because they need very clear instructions.

t. 14inch penish, make 120k a year working at wendy's

do the world a favour.
kill yourself.

Men don't hit menopause tho, we can get married and have kids at any age that we want

Im so shamed now, waste your money and energy loser

SCHOPENHAUER THE BOSS

youtube.com/watch?v=SLDQVLuBbiw

there's Andropause tho, for unlucky men

I feel like pick related all of my life. Stop crying bitch

>if this marriage ends ill end up getting a huge payout
>she works
>she owns
>she buys
You're the woman in the relationship.

So he has to eat pussy a lot but gets a carefree easy life-style in exchange? Sounds great

Is your sister cute?

why? ..are you angry that women love me so much that they opt to take care of me
>>car
>>house *also in my name
>>her cc for simple purchases
>>family cc for 1k or more purchases
>>all i need to do is do anything i want

Anons on Sudanese basket weaving forums complaining about unmarried women in their 30s

Virgins in their 20s(doesn't matter female or male)

yeah, fuck me for waiting to be Economically stable before I fuck and have kids, i should take a Page from the Nigger book you subscribe too and fuck every thing that has a hole.

yes im the woman in the relationship ...THEY WANTED IT THIS WAY! ..why is it bad that in exchange for loyalty all i ask for is everything? I honestly thought id feel bad because of how society would look down on me but turns out when you aren't poor and you can do whatever you want ..little that people say matters

I try my best, yet i only get reject from women. Teach me zen master

>tfw 28 year old kissless female
>all I do is play vidya all day and shitpost on Sup Forums

no sympathy for roasties

Kek.
You're like that neighbor from "married with kids"

Cute

Sad little poor thing, just call a Callboy. They will help you.

25+ unmarried women. Japan has it right with "Christmas Cake".

Is she hot?

eyo bb wan sum fuk?

You're fat, ugly, unsuccessful or some combination thereof

Also an attention whore

Same but i'm 23
;_;

>get a masculine haircut
>get somewhat /fit/
>dress well
>be prepared to fail until you learn what works

Give me her number, I'm in Japan in the next 2 weeks. I will make her feel good & you will get some nieces and nephews

This is why Germany should use subtitles.

are you at least cute ?

I'll date you. But you have to let me cuckold you. Unless your hot.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Girl on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums husbandos searching for women who would like to surf on Sup Forums

How is this even possible? WAT

What games you goddamn nerds?

>billion replies incoming

This is the sad truth of people on Sup Forums.

none of the people who offer to date or fuck me are chad ;_;

>pol
>husbandos
pic related

>26
>9 years older
>26+9=35
You fucking retard. Enjoy your still births, and down syndrome genetic dead ends.

I don't care. What games? I play League of Legends and CS:GO. I used to play Minecraft until Notch came out as a sexist pig.

My twitch is Shoe0nHeadAHoe. Don't hit on my you silly boys. :p~~~

>wah people offer to fuck me look how lonely i am, they arent thundercock ffs

your countries immigration policy will take care of that soon enough.

Don't you feel like you're her bitch? Men are supposed to stand on their own 2 feet and provide for their family, don't you feel as though you've failed in this sense?

Not really ;_;
I've been playing a lot of Overwatch and dark souls 3 lately.
I'd rather die.

I feel with you two.
The sad thing is I don't even look bad, but boys are too shy when they are near me. And I'm even more shy, so forever alone 20y virgin.

Just fuck this world

First two are checked, my clothing is rather average.

I am afraid i might be too much of a social retard and that i cannot fix that

All that picture reminds me of is one of my exes and how she fucked with my mind.
She would act really needy, wanting attention and for me to approve of things she did.

Then one day we sat down and were having a "deep conversation" about ourselves to each other. She told me that she had almost dumped me way back when I told her (upon being asked) that my mother had abandoned me as a child.
I asked her why and she said she'd thought I'd be needy or clingy because of it. Then she got a really uncomfortable look and changed the subject.

I broke up with her a while later over something else but that conversation always stuck in my head. Someone as needy as her saying such a thing.

S T O C K H O L M