Daily reminder if u are against this, they you are gay

daily reminder if u are against this, they you are gay

I bet you're right up against it right now, because OP is always a fag.

i think it's best if people with dicks fuck people with vaginas

but I also think both of those people should always be girls because men are a disgusting plague

support universal femininity. Become your girlfriend's girlfriend.

I support mandatory feminization for white bois

omg that penis is so cute

a penis is just an outward vagina and a vagina is just an inward penis

theres not mch difference

it's weird and gross to bring race into this

we need to feminize men positively and remove the idea that feminization means submissiveness or a desire to be degraded or to become subservient to men. That's not what being a woman is, that's just a gross fetishization of the power dynamic inherent in the patriarchy. Smash it. We need to become girls who still want girls. Only then will we, and they, be free.

wat race?

MODS CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND THAT THERE IS A FAGGOT SPAMBOT ATTACK ON Sup Forums AND NUKE THESE FUCKS?!

every race. all races. end men. We don't need men.

mommy they are doing it again :`(

Have you seen the average white dudes cock? It's tiny. There's no hope for us to be anything other than chaste slaves that are modified to our master/mistress's wishes

only white race makes the best traps

now that is a prime trap

oh god, please spare me this tiny cock white boy nonsense

No one cares that you want to become subservient to black men or whatever this is about

Nigga this is gay

Name? I can't believe I've forgotten it

uh ok

post a hotter trap

Plz be trap

Well, if you like dick but aren't attracted to guys, traps are the way to go. I'd rather fuck boipussy over man-ass any day.

Need benis for confirmation

please more
plz bb

That's just a girl

Transgenders have a mental illness just like pedos. How do people not see how mentally fucked up these people are. We encourage this shit. Kids are literally being tough they can choose their gender. WTF is wrong with people

I'm kinda a fag, but I don't really like traps that much. I like crossdressing, but I don't like my partner being totally smooth unless they're actually a girl

Why do you spam in trap threads?