Sweet.

We know where these threads usually go. #OPDeathEater

Don't make me scrub my cache again ...

what's a deatheater

Which one?

640 pixel image upscaled to 1920, yea

Fuck, marry, kill.

check this fuckface.

I would never let my daughters sit with the hired help.

>BLACK LIVES MATTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11yr old Jade Wilson singing Rolling In The Deep by "ADELE" - better than adele
youtube.com/watch?v=5W0PegqK03Y
Random Public Restroom Singing by Kate Peytavin
youtube.com/watch?v=W7DAdCwhk7Y
Girl Sings 'Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You'
youtube.com/watch?v=KuYzKJrFbRY
Random Public Restroom Singing Pt. 2 by Kate Peytavin
youtube.com/watch?v=U7YiTq7-TKY
Random Public Restroom Singing Pt. 3 - My Butt is on Fire?? by Kate Peytavin
youtube.com/watch?v=WP7VlmfcSwE
Random Public Restroom Singing Pt. 4 by Kate Peytavin
youtube.com/watch?v=4EkbP5UfYb0
Random Public Restroom Singing Pt. 5 Featuring the Loud Scary Man by Kate Peytavin
youtube.com/watch?v=dUURnZcGVag
11 year old sings Hallelujah in public bathroom
youtube.com/watch?v=40OVdgk_5Iw
'Dear Future Husband' Revised Cover by Kate Peytavin (Dear Katelyn's Husband)
4:02 720p cut at 3:14 or 3:20
youtube.com/watch?v=tSHSvU5kzns
14-Year Old Britt SINGS Evanescence's Bring Me To Life - Voice Kids
youtube.com/watch?v=G4EIHS4jeac
Olivia Kay Music Video Rolling in the Deep
youtube.com/watch?v=xpkM_qL0pJI
Feeling Good. Carly Rose Sonenclar singing Nina Simone song. Audition X-factor. Feeling Good lyrics -cut
youtube.com/watch?v=8ytnrKmUtpc

moar!!!!!!!

19 year old trash.

Holy shit I know these girls lol

I was so fucking retarded when i was 18 and all thru high school. So much pussy and all I cared about was my damn friends and video games.

Don't worry, you weren't eligible anyway.

gotchu i have plenty of girls i know, mostly that I posted on other sites

Well for me it was the 90s before internet and social media. Chicks were aggressive looking back, they used to do things like rub their feet on my ankles from the desk behind me, etc.

I used to have zero interest in any of them because I was such a nerd and just wanted to play ps1 with my 3 best friends and hockey and biking and rollerblading and such. Girls were an annoyance back then. Fug.

damn any more?

No, i was. I was just too autistic to realize it :(

Hopefully my kids will be like me and be more interested in more important things than thots.

Whoever posted this, do you have more or know them?

Yeah, me too. Sad but that is the case.

They are 7 and 9, both boys. I must instill in them the way of the nerd. So hard to do with the corruption of social media these days though.

What's the point? Modern girls are such sluts that by 18, they're probably on their tenth or twentieth partner. They know nothing of loyalty or self respect. Ogle them if you must, but treat them like shit otherwise. Being a pretty girl is life on easy mode and we should do everything we can to shit all over them for their shitty lifestyles.

Get them fleshlights so they know what pussy is like beforehand.

I hate how it was "okay" then to be attracted to 16 to 18 year olds but after age 18 you're considered weird or a pervert or even worse a pedo for being attracted to teens that are 16 or 17. Society is stupid.

ITT: Bad parental advice, the thread

Unless you plan on having a family sex is just like any other drug, an adolescent mans desire to get his dick wet.

When I was 23 I was banging my first wife, the 17 yr old cheer captain at the time. We were married for 10 yrs. Dont lose hope.

it heats your deats dude

heyo where'd you go

Vola?

i think they are from harry potter

Where's the advice?

Yeah but it was just a passing thing for me. I had other more important things to worry about than getting laid, like my friends and video games and hockey. Thots were a college era phenomenon.

well yes, child being attracted to child = ok

adult being attracted to child = mental illness

like seriously, you have to be retarded to want to have to deal with all the shit that comes with fucking a teenager once you stop being a teenager

I'm 30 and still haven't worked up the balls to go that far with any woman I've been with. Worked out for the best though because I've been with some bad women.

Also even dumber when a girl turns 18 people could care less if you date an 18 year old but if she's 17 everyone freaks out.

ftEvbv

Wouldn't call a 17 year old a child.

Not to sound like a broken record but if you stick your dick in crazy, don't marry it LMAO. You'll know when you find the right one and if you never do, at least you're a man and are capable of great things on your own.

>ftEvbv
?

17 and 364 days? A vulnerable child who was taken advantage of. 18 and 0 days? A strong, independent woman capable of making her own choices. It's bullshit propagated by batshit crazy feminists who are raging since men want to fuck nubile young women and not dried up thirty somethings.

>like seriously, you have to be retarded to want to have to deal with all the shit that comes with fucking a teenager once you stop being a teenager

This seems to have become the standard rationalization to explain the claim to not want teen pussy while setting yourself up to deliver a triumphant insult to fend off further questions.

You don't need to deal with all of that, just their pussies.

ty

Which site?

Oh, I thought you were saying the thread was filled with advice

Normie

fuck you, that made me chuckle a bit

The guy is just being a fucking faggot, user. It's probably a lonely 30 yr old overweight fat woman with a stretched out vagina due to coal burning anyway. Pics itt trigger hippos like that.