My cat found this mouse in my house. Wat I do...

My cat found this mouse in my house. Wat I do? I don't want to kill it but I also live in ny so it's snowy outside so I can't just let it out? Pls help

This EXACT situation happened to me once. I got out an aquarium and kept him till the spring.

Keep it, and call him Timmy.

Well, it sounds like the only option you're okay with is buying a cage and keeping it. It's that or toss it outside and hope it lives.

astronaut rat. get one of those hamster balls and put it in it. Then attach a few hundred balloons and one of those toy army men parachutes and let it go.

Bonus points if you write really small instructions on the design of the device and put them in the ball with it so whoever recovers it thinks there's a race of rats on earth attempting space travel

bullshit user, street mouse dont look nothing like that, unless you bathe the fucker before posting the pic, get you shitty bait outta here

plastic box + ripped up paper + some kind of mouse food (maybe peanut butter) = Happy mouse.

Let your cat kill it I suppose. Either that or call animal control and they'll do the job for you.

Cum on it

FUCK
THAT
MOUSE
DO IT FAGGOT OP

looks like a house shrew to me, based on muzzle shape. They're cleaner than rats but will still shit everywhere that isn't their nest.

>this guy has never seen a house mouse

Kek
What does that supposed to mean, is he special.

Pls I don't want to him. Also I think his legs are broken. No matter I do this nibbas dead :(

Keep it, and call him Timmy.

Cut his pennis like in the gif.

How big is it? Can you try to swallow it alive? Can you record yourself doing it? Do you have a snake or lizard or knows someone who does? Can you feed it to them and record it?

put a flame to the under the glass
I want a slow rost

Mice don't hibernate you fucking autist. Put it outside

..... fucking what.

People like op are the reason the Black Plague happened

Put him in mouse prison?

Get a garbage bag, slide it in, and bang it against the ground. It's the most humane death for that disease spreading asshole.

I saw my grandma do it a couple of times growing up.

if dubs, you eat it.

Get a box and put the mouse there, as the same as the other guy says make him feel good at less for a while, after stops snowing go to a vet if u want or put the mouse in the street, both options are good any way.

as i see it you have a couple choices all besides keeping it which you say youre not gonna do ivolve some way of killing it.
1.put it outside and leave it to freeze
2. put it in a shoebox with some for of noxious chemical that will kill it painlessly and humanely (id recommend paint thinner or something of the like)
3.kill it humanely by snapping its neck very quickly

This

Dubs name this nibba

shove it up your ass

if dubs release and let your cat catch it again

Adolf Hitler

or get the mouse to the vet and let them take care of him if he doesn't wanna kill him.

This but name it Cheester

trump

WINRAR

Hitler.

Checked.

Is his legs are broke i guess give him the best week of his life then kill him or try to find a way to him get back on his feet

S P A C E P R O G R A M

Souris

just let him outside. that is nature.

win

This

This, winrar.

this x2 combo

When I was a kid and I found a mouse in the house, I just threw it as far as I could into a field lmao

boil it in water :D GET!

fuck yeah!

It's not snowing here you faggot stop lying

winrar

Damn So I guess you either have to let your cat eat it or throw it as far as you can

My yard is covered in snow, and I see mouse trails under the snow all over the place. He'll be fine if you let him go.

If you really want to be his hero, leave a little pile of food next to where you let him go. He'll be fine. Rodents survived the meteorite impact that wiped out the dinosaurs, he'll be fine. Don't be an asshole sociopath. That little mouse didn't do anything to you.

Fucking microwave it faggot.

dubs for kill

you gotta do it now

this

Nigglet "for name"

This guys gets it.

OP it's a fucking mouse. Stop projecting your feelings onto it and just let it outside. For all you know it already has a home and possibly little bastards to feed. If it gets eaten, oh well that's nature. It's less likely to survive your autism than it is just being a mouse out in the wild.

Timmy.

Light it on fire

Get some different kind of rodent that is interbreed-able and get your own spiece of rodents.

if dubs, Nigglet

dubs spoken

If trips, you cook him and then you eat him. We want Ratatouille.

just do something and post it

Say bye to Timmy guys! :(

roll for this

OP's a faggot

piss on it :D

What a fucking faggot waste of time. You should have done this from the start. Remove pest from your home, simple.

masturbate in the cup after Timmy has left

OP, don't be a faggot, keep it and give him love, it's all he need.

pics or didn't happen

just don't cut off his little mouse dick like that webm.

piss in the jar

Guys I let him go but my driveway is icy and on a hill so he slid all the way down. He ded :(

You could give it the Richard Gere treatment and it would have a safe, warm place for the rest of its life...

Rip timmy

i suppose but considering that he doesnt even want to keep it i doubt hell spend the money or time on a rodent that would just be for the purpose of releasing considering that they only live a couple years

Sup Forums will remember Timmy like the winter soldier.

(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::D~~~~~~~
Just a rocket ship with lazers passing through

Space mission

craig

F

damn well you coulda taken my advice and gave him an honorable death of breaking his neck

wtf op. you said his legs were broken? what did you expect? hahahahahahaha. sorry little mouse-bro, op shoulda ended your misery.

Off by one for quads gg faggot

flush it down the toilet

this.

sewers are always warm as they are underground and not exposed to cold. Lots of bros and chicas down there for him/her to party with. Plus roller coaster ride down the drain! Fun!!

this proves that typical Sup Forums tards have the same mind/ideas as 12 year old edgy kids who listen to linkin park

Kek

Rolling

Gibe da doubles b0ss

If you don't want it to come back you have to release it at least a mile from your house. Mice will find their way back.

explain from a scientific / engineering perspective where I was wrong. If you are proven correct by consensus of this thread, then you may call me an edgy 12 year old.

Begin... now:

Hook up to helium ballon and send off to space land!

you should give it a snack and place it outside.

Release it. They hide under the snow b/c it insulates well, it’s basically a mouse igloo. No need to keep it, where do mice go in the winter? Their house? No, their cute lil snow igloos

He looks half dead already

>where do mice go in winter?

To human homes. Take it far away and release it.

They carry disease and just having them around will give your pets worms. Where there is one, there are moar.

>Give it back to your cat.

I had to flush a dead one down the toilet today. One of my two boys here usually eats anything they catch. So far no sick.