What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E9ydw_aDMg
youtube.com/watch?v=yfqWsUriiZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothin but i wish i had some of that tasty tasty bum wine

Don't know if I wanna crack open a bourbon county stout... or some van winkle 12 year...

oh shit nigga for a few seconds I thought that was pic related. $500 per bottle for the new stuff.

Enjoy your Budweiser Bourbon

MD 20/20 has 1500 calories in it.

oh dear lord. I drank Mad Dog 20+ years ago. Cheapest drunk you could find. I'm sure I have brain damage as a result of that delicious shit.

My favorite was Kiwi

I do own a bottle of the 15 year and 23 year, but I have no intention of drinking those...

Banquet Coors

Yes I'm am black and yes I drink swill

Why do you hate yourself? At least buy some better bottom shelf bum liquor.

Nice trips tho

Black skin

street value???
I had a bottle of Rip VW, but that's the lower end stuff of course.

Indeed user pic related

filename.kek

>The 10 year is about 200-300
>the 12 year as about 800-1000
>the 15 year is about 1500-2500
>the 23 year is about 4500-6000
These are all estimates that I have seen on the market... And the bourbon counties are about 50ish a bottle for the 2017 batch and I also have a case of the 2015 batch and those are about 120 ea

Diet Coke mostly, I hate the feeling of being drunk. I never understood why alcohol is so popular.

Weed is like being drunk but without all the awful side effects. Too bad it costs a lot more

jesus dude. tell me more. how did you acquire? What others do you like?

finishing up a sixpack of Victory Golden Monkey

BCBS is tasty. I bought 4 regular and a barleywine variant this year but all I have left is one regular.

been sober 4 years but just came here to say dear fuck I can't believe people still drink mad dog. I used to chug two of those in a 15 minute span and get fucking smashed. would wake up and want to die

>They don't make this anymore
>If I find a store that sells online, they won't ship to my state

Fuck :(

ayyy it's the Kanye user. haven't seen you in fuckin forever. hope all is well

Work at the highest volume liquor store in Chicago... every time one of these gets sold (which our store does all the time) I always get one of each for my self, I also have a case of the Samuel Adams utopia (which is about 450 a bottle) and a bunch other rare and expensive alcohol

Water

fuckkkk dude. you must be young

Where do you live mate? I can get you a case of 6 for about 35ish a bottle

Having tecate tonight.
What you lot listenin to on this fine friday night

youtube.com/watch?v=4E9ydw_aDMg

nice job perks man. Had lots of the crazy beers but cant put out for Utopia, even though I have over 60 different bottles of Sam Adams in my collection. Maybe my rich ass parents can buy that for my birthday.

Do you know how much the BCBS reserve goes for? My brother and I won a bottle a year ago in a lottery. I wonder how much that would have been worth.

Everything is good user

Enjoy your toilet tomorrow. Tecate shits are fucking terrible

Minnesota. Where is you be?

try drinking some alcohol

glad to hear it dude.

Can you send a pic and a general location? And I can give you a rough estimate on what you can value it

And I'm in Chicago

Did you know that "MD" doesnt stand for "Mad Dog" but "Mogen David" ....the more you know!

>Homemade version of it, flavor leans more towards vanilla while maintaining coffee flavor with rum
>not the watery storebought crap

Crown royal northern harvest.

:) hope all is well with you user

Mad Dog is just the street name. I guess like calling Wild Turkey Kicki'n Chicken

But if thats true I did not know that.

oh yeah man. another day another dollar. you know. be good broseph.

>And I'm in Chicago
Are you buying from Sal's Bev World? That's the one place I managed to find it online but they don't ship here.

That's good man glad to hear it

Never bothers me and I drink tecate pretty regularly since I enjoy it the most of cheap beers.
Maybe I'm just use to it by this point.
Only liquor that even fucks with me is vodka, too much of that in a night and i'm stuck to a toilet bowl.
Drinking it as white russians, black russians, straight?
I couldn't do it straight, too sweet on its own.

I really enjoyed this years BCS. If you like stouts I highly recommend seeking out some dark lord from three floyds. But I’m sipping willet and Prisoner. Cheers buddy

Tap water in my dorm room

sweet's not too bad for me, never did have a white/black russian.

>yeah, i don't drink that often.

Any of you degenerates who like Mad Dog try Thunderbird?

> What’s the word? Thunderbird!
> How’s it sold? Good and cold.
> What’s the jive? Bird’s alive.
> What’s the price? Thirty twice.
> —1957 radio jingle

No I mean you get your ass down here and give me 35$ a bottle and we go out for some beers... I'm pretty lonely

Yes it's not to bad swill bit gets the job done

I have somehow managed to never take a single drink of MD 20/20 in all of my 17 years of alcoholism. I need to try it sometime. Divided a liter of Hennessy with 2 friends at the bar tonight and now sitting around with the doge, piss water and some herb
It is the greatest beverage ever created.

440 miles seems a bit far for a drink

The fuck? What're you 14 years old?

You rite...
Also if you like that rum, a good one that taste similar is shellback spiced... But that's hard to find too

Drank that exact horse piss when I was 15. Tried it again for the lols when I was 24. Got the shits both times. Never again.

It's the Rare Bourbon County Brand Stout (2015). I got the name wrong initially, my bad. And I live in Seattle.

If I see it I'll be sure to give it a try

19, just wanted to see what it was like. Hint: it’s fuckin gross

You've never had a white russian? You are missing out my man it's kahlua + vodka + milk or heavy cream. It's the chocolate milk of alcohol according to the guy from the big lebowski. Never seen the movie but I know it's what made the drink popular. Black russian is just kahlua and vodka. Either way would recommend trying, for me personally I could never do kahlua straight because I don't care for sweet flavors in general but you do what works you.
Well if you ask nicely he might give you some head too. I'd expect at least that much after spending probably around 100 dollars in gas both ways.
Non-alcoholics drink lighter more flavorful stuff it's fine.

I'm almost out...dammit

just do it so that you can say that you had the Dude's favorite drink.

>white russian
>projectilevomit.jpg

I've still never actually watched the movie

really? its white chcolate with booze in it. Your grandma can drink it with ease but you cant? Got drink your chardonnay soyboy

I'm not a big movie fan I can't help it. Movies in my opinion are too short to have any real plot. I've been watching a lot more recently but only shit that shows up in theaters.

comedies are less reliant on plot I think. just laugh at the stupid shit.

And I'm sure you know Lebowski is legend.

We could all stand to be a bit more like the Dude

words that need to be heard

I heard them when I moved to SoCal 14 years ago. That I needed to chill out some. Well, it worked... mostly... or at least some of the time. The Dude had a lot to do with that.

"Fuck it man, lets go bowling" (Actually a Walter quote)

I know it's legend but yeah never seen it. Quite a few big movies I haven't seen still. Only just last year did I watch beerfest and I'm sad I didn't watch that sooner.

Caesars

I'm here for u Kyle

kyle?

post cock

My newfriend, please dont ever speak to anyone by putting Beerfest in the same league as Lebowski.

Fucking Artie, love him, but good lord that movie was a trainwreck of VHS cam corders. There was a chick shooting ping pong balls out of her twat.

Lebowski was done by the Cohen brothers. It was so hard to understand that it sucked ass at the box office. But yet here were are, and Lebowski festivals are held all over the world. One of the most quoted movies of all time.

Anyway, put it on your immediate list. And do not watch it alone - invite some peeps over.

The Dude abides, man

Got a thermos filled with this

did you say thermos?

I don't get this meme.
Shit I've been doing this avatar drinking shit for a year and been posting

I dont know what avatar drinking means nor how it applies to Beerfest/Lebowski.

Oh shit Kyle

What's up Kyle

kyle are you ok

fuuuaarrkk that looks so tasty

I'm pretty sick Kyle, it's garbage. What about you brotha

>MD 20/20
Not only is it shit liquor, it's a jew company

youtube.com/watch?v=yfqWsUriiZA

>alc. 13%
what a faggot

That looks really refreshing Kyle

Man, I have not had that shit for years.

There used to be only one place that sold it. We would get a bottle and down it before going into the club.

Orange was the only one that was "good".

>Bacardi 151
RIP in peace you wonderful fuel.

F

Water and cocaine.

They stopped selling it in glass bottles a long time ago in my country so now I have to cross the Belgian border to get them. And like 11€ for a case of 6 isn't cheap either.

I'm broke. I really wish I had $8.00 to go buy some Aristocrat or something.

sigh -.-

some .. apple juice

I
DRINK
YOUR
MILKSHAKE

Wooooow that's hardcore Kyle

>7.5%
My go to beer.