>lame nerdcore rap

>>>/reddit/

-Hawking v Einstein
-Ali v Jordan
-Jobs vs Gates
-Ghandi v MLK Jr

These are the best ones.

>who won? You decide!
>people say trump, get reported by youtube heroes who get 5 youtubles deposited into there account

Just like the election

OP here. I'm pissed about it, I wanted to see if everyone else was too.

I cannot believe he actually tweeted about a youtube rap.

dont

>epic rap battles of history

You have 10 seconds to name a more normie channel.

I'll wait.

>it's a "haha dude you gotta check this out" episode
>it's a stand their uncomfortably for 3 to 5 minutes begging silently begging for it to be over episide

Rami made some questionable directing decisions for his new show.

IT'S RIIIIIIIIGED
IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAIR
I --JUST-- REALIZED I SPENT THE LAST YEAR SHILLING FOR AN ORANGE IDIOT WHO NEVER HAD A CHANCE AND I'M LASHING OOOOOOOOOOUT

>tfw ctr just bought me a new car and house
>tfw i get paid 9002 hillarydoos to post messages like this
>tfw i'm a shill
>tfw i'm a mexican gay nigger blm jew
>tfw nothing you can say can bring me down

Honest Trailers
How it should have ended

Watch it neocons!

>tfw no PS4 ridge racer

This is unarguably the worst episode they've ever done

That Bruce Jenner one tho.
They tried to make Trump look bad with the racist remarks, but I'm racist so I thought he was funny.

Nah, the Jenner one was ways better. This one lacked everything, flow, rhythm, rhymes, it sucked as a whole

Stop it

was it Bruce Jenner vs god?

lol wtf?
link me faggot

w0w now i am scared

No it was Jenner vs you're mom X'DDD

Why are you pissed? Are you 13 years old and upset because they made of twump on the internet. grow up kid

You're forgetting turtles v. artists

I really liked terminator vs robocop

>this shit still exists
last one I watched was darth vader and hitler

Leonidas vs Master Chief was my favourite one, but they might've made something better by now, haven't watched this show in years

Very, very weak beat and lethargic rapping. The lyrics were fine, and it was a little slanted against Trump but otherwise pretty forgettable.

Mozart vs Skrillex is my favorite

Russian leaders five-way was GOAT.

I'm actually mad about how shit it is and the fact that it exists and the fact that it's more popular than real rap battles .

do people really find this funny? wow

>when I am rockin' these guns

Hey JaMarcus.

Not even going to bother.

the only good thing on youtube. fuck ecelebs. LonelyGirl15 ruined me forever.

I actually hated it before I got into battle rap, though. It's the most aggressively corny and shitty thing on the internet at any given time.

Wow, dude just can't get a break.

best ones:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgVwv0ZuPhM

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZsKqbt3gQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=vICX-6dMOuA

ERB dropped the ball for like, two-three seasons. This last season was especially shitty.

See who's the mess now Donald.
t. Jeb Bush

Winners
>Leonidas
>Mr. Rogers
>Cleopatra

There are a lot of clever ERBs. Not sure why people hate it so much aside from the fact that anything that's popular with normalfags and/or reddit is immediately thrown into the trashcan here because of some crippling need to be special and different.

mods please, delete this shit

stop posting youtube cancer
i will never click on this shit

It's insurance commercial-tier rap parody. Kill yourself if you actually enjoy it.

Superior taste coming though
-Gates vs Jobs
-Tesla vs Edison
-Capone vs Blackbeard
-Newton vs Nye

you must be popular at parties

I suggest you rewatch the Jenner one. It's exactly that. Jenner fucking rhymes with the exact same word 4 times.

Yes it was

I am, because the music I play at parties is actually good and gets people movies. 8)

m8 I can look at that picture and tell that the whole channel is shit and irritating. I can also tell that reddit would love it.

Funny isn't it.

*moving

>no Jack vs Hannibal
>no Zulu vs Ceasar

I'm grateful you proved my point.

>the darth vader vs hitler one went viral
>keep it going for years

Why does this always happen?

ERB was top tier in Season 2. It was still okay in 3, but most of Season 4-5 just plain suck.

I'm glad you like reddit tier white people rapping as historical figures.

It must be hilarious and i'm sure the lyrics and flow are impressive.

They still make these? People in the 20s will look back on everyone in the 10s as if we were retarded.

Thanks, they definitely can be worthy of a few chuckles.

Not that an insecure contrarian like you could imagine such a thing.

>One two one two I rap better than you you couldn't beat me on a battle if you were Sun Tzu
This impresses the ERBH fan

well white people are the kings of the rap now a days though (eminem, 21 pilots, mclemore)

youtube.com/watch?v=KfkR5o_bcSg

Still the best

Macklemore literally apologized for winning a Grammy (and makes shit tier music), literally who, and Eminem is an anomaly and everyone acknowledges this.

>The next decade will look back on the previous and be embaressed
This is news to you?

hasbeen and literally whos?
Rap really is dead.

I saw the thumbnail and thought it was Isambard Kingdom Brunel vs some modern architect/Engineer in a jumpsuit.

You know, history.

>Mclemore literally apologized for winning a Grammy
lmao really?

I agree eminiem was god tier but all the others are literal shit. Especially some random twats on youtube trying to be funny.

>before I got into battle rap

nme.com/news/music/kendrick-lamar-125-1245066

>uses reddit as an insult instead of having an actual argument

Lmao

I'm genuinely surprised at how many people here seem to completely disregard battle rap when a lot of it is essentially rhyming, verbal shitposting.

what a faggot. Why is he apologizing for something that he doesn't have any influence in?

>no Stan Lee vs. Jim Henson
>or the movie director free for all

He's full retard overcompensating for being white because his fanbase is solely made up of white liberals instead of just acknowledging the Elvis effect like other white rappers before him.

I thought Trump was winning with his dope beat till Abe came and it was fucking biased as shit.

>it's shitposting irl so it should be popular here!!!

Are you underage? Be honest.

>Watching propaganda

Heh

>doesn't shitpost irl
wew, what a pleb we have here

>over a million views

Who the fuck watches this shit?

Right, it's wrong to assume that a lot of people here don't enjoy seeing people get shit talked, doxxed, and btfo whenever possible. I'm not saying every discussion on Sup Forums needs to be dedicated to shitposting, but you're retarded if you don't acknowledge that it happens disproportionately more here. Are you sure I'm the underage one?

It's one of the most popular youtube channels, they can reach 10 million easily with each video.

post more trump music vids

youtube.com/watch?v=1fk68Wqs4Qg

I forgot about the director's one. I remember I really liked Kubrick's flow

What the fuck are you on about? My only point was that your assumption that people legitimately rap battling should be popular because you associate it with shit talking irl is pretty dumb. How about focusing on what I said and not trying to spout some nonsense that doesn't matter?

Santa vs Moses was god tier

>this guy likes pro rap battles

>it's shit talking irl so it should be popular here
You wrote this sarcastically, so it stands to reason that your point was to say that people here don't. How is it dumb, then? Maybe try to articulate your thoughts a little better and people won't misunderstand you and assume you're retarded.

Nice argument, did you get that one from Sup Forums? :^)

TRUMP UNDENIABLY BTFO BY YOUTUBE COMMENTS
youtube.com/watch?v=sMcC9NsXGxQ
>The fact is that every president since WW2 has been involved in covert, top secret bullshit that if found out by the public, would get them impeached. So what Hilary did? Par for the course. Doesn't make it ok, but our gov't will always do top secret activities and keep the truth for us. Proganda is a major part of our culture. Look at our history books. It's propaganda brain washing for our children.

>But when it comes to Trump, he's a racist, sexist, and frankly, a moron. While I don't believe our country would descend into civil war if he won (or lost), he could make things worse for millions further down the road with policies enacted during his term. And, DESU, I don't think he would even last two years as president, he'd likely get impeached. Some left-wing conspiracy theorists would argue that's the GNP's plan all along, to get Pence into office, but with Trump the person who gets the votes.

This series isn't dead yet?

You have to be more specific

Smosh

youtube.com/watch?v=PXBJIZ1NXFU

Honest trailers is actually pretty redpilled, has some taste and is worth a few chuckles.

Incidentally it's the only good thing both on Smosh games and Screen Junkies.

Really substandard. I was expecting better.