ITT we tell work secrets

ITT we tell work secrets.

I use to be a cook at IHOP. They put some of their pancake mix in the omelet batter to make it fluffy.

Not much of a secret, but I used to work at a grocery store and we would have things 'fall off the truck' so we could eat them.

what could fall off the truck and be considered damaged?

Eggs

Literally anything.

IHOP scrambled eggs come pre-scrambled in a bag.

Use to work at a local grocery store. Would put organic label on produce that wasnt "organic"and mark up double. Would sell a ton of that shit.

At our store the manager was cool, and if a hot girl came with a resume looking for a job, we'd pass it to him to hire her. After about a year, it was the stock boys, a couple of long-term losers, and a steady rotation of 4-6 hot chicks working cash. Manager left to run his own store, and the party was over. I left to go to college soon after that.

Followup: after graduating and getting a real job, I went back to the store and one of the hotties was still working there as head cashier. Still pretty cute, but stuck in a dead-end job left her looking defeated and sad.

every muffin that I put through I put through as a carrot-raison muffin
d e v i l i s h

I use to work at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Wings Recipe:
Raw thawed out wings in the deep-fryer of tallow at 375 degrees F for 12 min.
Shake in dry rub or sauce.

I worked the front as head cashier, going to the back and helping the stockers when the front wasn't busy. We had a few hot girls, but they were mostly useless and one stole from the safe before getting knocked up and running off with this guy who was obsessed with her.

I'm a security guard. I look through people's files and desks at work. I remember what the face of hot ass women look like, find their name, find their desk, then sniff and jerk off to their smell of their seats or shoes they leave behind

Five Guys Fries Recipe:
>Cut Idaho potatoes to fry shape
>Let soak in cold ice water for at least an hour. Occasionally stir it.
>Drain
>Deep fry in 375 peanut oil for about 2:30 minutes.
>Let cool for a couple minutes
>Deep fry again until nice and crispy
>Drain
>Salt (& add cajun seasoning)
>Serve

Hate the fries there, never had a decent serving idk why, went to multiple locations, they're always soggy. Now I just get a burger.

Every find anything good? Did you ever cum on the seats?

At most fast food places, the fries and drinks are sold at absurd mark ups, to the point where they'll even sell the burgers at a loss. Just buy the burgers.

Never found anything good really, just personal info. Also no I never came on the seats I didn't wanna leave any trace. I almost got caught one time though I went into an office and bent down and sniffed some chicks seat and there was someone in the next room working late who saw me bend down. She asked me "Can I help you" and I said "no just checking for space heaters still on" fucking summer time 80 degrees at night. I stopped for awhile. Then started again. Dirty shoes were the best

Ever catch anyone doing anything? Security at my old job would see people fucking all the time.

Doctors are fucking morons..

A brain surgeon--literally, a brain surgeon--calls me every Sunday to skype share with her because she needs me to walk her through burning a CD, again. A doctor asked me why her mouse stops working when she unplugs it. A doctor I know said he'd scan me something. His office manager sent a picture of him holding his monitor over the photocopier, because he wanted to copy the screen so that he could fax me a "screenshot."

bumppppppp

No, he didn't.

beyond stupid, but i like to give the benefit of the doubt since theyre probably older people that didnt grow up with technology and spent most of their lives studying that shit. ive had doctors/lawyers ask me how to move a file between folders.or how to properly shut a computer off.

I would love to post the picture, but it'd be pretty revealing. Disbelieve if you please, but yes, he did.

For sure. But the incredible incompetence I encounter on a daily basis scares the crap out of me.

Kathleen from accounting always gets into the fridge where they store sodas for clients only and takes them. She doesn't think anyone knows, but I can see into the kitchen because of the reflection in the front window.

You got caught.

In middle school I masturbated in my friend's bed while he was sleeping, we were sharing the same bed because it was a sleepover.

Yeah this is a huge thing in security. I was patrolling a parking lot one time and this chick was blowing this guy. I shined my light on them and told them to leave. I love fucking up people's night

Meijer does this with all its fruit

This is a great WORK secret. Fucking pleb

as dirt cheap as soda is, just buy your employees carbonated sugar water for the benefit of engagement/productivity. its seriously not expensive.

Thank you for letting me know. Skills are not transferable that being said I believe you 100%. They just cut without giving a fuck the body heals itself. Prescribe some drugs maybe base themselves off some book like older teachers.

I had 2 doctors be Brazilian jiujitsu purple belts. Imagine having a braindead white belt spazz doctor cutting your legs off being 100% wrong on his bullshit.

Gangrene or diabetes you would have your legs had you not visited and consented to the butcher

Cockblock. Scoring a Blowjob id be pissed.Buy them subway.

the best part of my summer job is just interacting with all the cute lolis. getting paid cash under the table is just a bonus.

>work shit job packing shelves at grocery store
>also receive deliveries
>put cigarette deliveries straight into back of my car
>sell at 2/3 wholesale price to grocery competition
>never caught
>huehuehue

Well then that's shitty of them and you should explain to them its not about the damn soda its about the fridge being stocked for the clients when it needs to be. Even so though, just buy them a fuckton of soda and stock a fridge. shit is cheap.

Tiger sauce is equal parts Franks and sugar with some red pepper flakes

Just quit Applebee’s after two years:

>all pasta dishes come prepackaged and frozen in a bag
>spinach dip comes frozen in a bag, so do all soups
>lemon wedges are extremely unsanitary, often left out at room temperature
> chicken breast are pre-cooked in large quantities, not made to order
>cups are stacked rim down so make sure you use a straw
>basically nothing is fresh

That’s all I could think of off the top of my head.

I used to work in the warehouse of a large supermarket and I would put my knife into a single can of a 4-pack of beer which meant that we couldn't sell it as a 4-pack. I'd do it to 3 of 4 packs.

Then before my shift ended, I would mark them down as damaged goods and buy them cheap.

Oh yeah, if you are a rude asshole the servers will definitely make sure you get charge for everything. If you ask for something to be remade, you’re probably going to get the same thing mixed around a little bit.

Managerfag at Dairy Queen and I've been there a few years and have many stories to tell. I'm just going to list off a few things that have happened/happen daily

>Burger meat from about 8pm-closing time will usually never be fresh, but dry patties left over from the dinner rush
>the same goes for the grilled chicken, the chili, the queso, and the mushroom swiss sauce
>They're luke-warm because we change out the warming trays and pans for paper trays so the grill person can do dishes and get out as early as possible to save SPLH

>I found out my GM does his laundry 2 blocks away while he's supposed to be running the shift during the day
>comes in high as a kite every day
>literally yells at customers
>treats the fellow managers and employees like shit
>this is my fucking boss

>We have a rat problem and there are traps all around the store if you know where to look
>sometimes one gets caught in the trap and no one checks it out until the smell becomes impossible to ignore

>If you're a dick to the employees, they spit in your food
>no that is not just a myth

>There is black mold that grows in our walk-in cooler and we've had to clean it without masks on, while food was still in the cooler
>employees have started to get sick from it

>a total of 20 or so people have walked out on the job and there's a story for all of them
>I've seen 5 GMs 15 managers and countless employees come and go because the job sucks so bad
>I've tried my hardest to make things better and it has improved slightly, but my coworkers usually just quit after the first month

Basically I've seen some shit, ask me anything

Used to work for a major Ford parts supplier. Quality department would pass all shipments without checking a single weld. No telling how many undersized spot welds are holding the front of your Ford Escape together.

plot twist
>he is a teacher in middle school

Not really a secret just dumb shit that happened at work.
> work on assembly line building riding lawn mowers
>completed unit reaches end of the line where it is to be tested before crated and shipped
>one of the assembly slaves forget to put oil in the engine
>dumb shit tester cant figure out why it’s making so much noise
>she just lets it sit running at 4500 rpm
> it stall stalls won’t restart locked up tighter than a Jewish woman purse
>a $1500 engine ruined before no one checked the fucking dipstick.

Fuckin autocorrect

i used to be assistant manager at a gas station,
we would clean the hot dog grill with sos pad and sanatizer, the sos pad would fall apart, the little fibers would stick and we just left it.

bad mouse problem , one died and we couldn't find it, it smelled like death for a month.

pretty sure manager paid off health inspector with $20 hand shake.

gave away beer to girls that flashed me in the store on graveyard before i was assistant manager.

closed the store to take a nap.