Dead Brits' season has just started

Dead Brits' season has just started.

What's the stupidest way bongs die in your country?

In Spain they jump from hotel balconies.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255006/British-Mixed-Martial-Arts-fighter-arrested-stealing-forklift-truck-attacking-police-hitting-head-wrench-drugs-trip-Bulgaria.html
liveleak.com/view?i=acd_1404312664
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/01/scottish-man-dies-germany-hit-by-vehicle-dean-steele-selfie
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4000650/British-woman-stabbed-death-LAPLAND-Seasonal-worker-killed-festive-centre-took-children-meet-Santa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's the stupidest way bongs die in your country?
They come here

This

They hit themselves on the head repeatedly with wrenches while on drugs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255006/British-Mixed-Martial-Arts-fighter-arrested-stealing-forklift-truck-attacking-police-hitting-head-wrench-drugs-trip-Bulgaria.html

Also they jump from balconies, yes.

>Send all scum to cheap holiday destinations
>They don't return home alive

I enjoy this phenomenon.

Does no other country have a dumb lad subculture that does this? I would have thought Russians desu

>Send all scum to cheap holiday destinations
>They don't return home alive
>Eventually only pakis live in UK

>He thinks Pakis aren't scum
Islam apologist detected

Russians can't afford to go abroad. Well, they holiday in Bulgaria which is already a shithole without their help.

>dumb lad subculture

That's quite a Anglo thing desu.

Their women also die from the STD's they get by sucking hundreds of other bong lads' cocks in exchange for free drinks.

liveleak.com/view?i=acd_1404312664

Christ that's degenerate. I don't think even that happens here, although I wouldn't know I'm a shut in loser.

brits are not as cool as they think

they will never be like murricans in Cancun
and they're uglier too

>Police suspect they were taking selfies on the central crash barrier on the A24 autobahn when a 73-year-old Audi driver from the nearby town of Lauenburg hit Steele, who is thought to have died instantly.
about what I expected
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/01/scottish-man-dies-germany-hit-by-vehicle-dean-steele-selfie

Australians are far worse

Do they have mind?

S E V I L L A
E
V
I
L
L
A

here a drunk brit died after hailing a cab alone, separately from his lads, and then after getting out of the taxi running across a 6-lane avenue in the middle of the night without looking if there's maybe a car coming his way - needless to say, a car did come, and it smashed into him with a speed of 70 km/h

Why are brit tourists so fucking retarded ?

They must think that simple rules like "don't cross the highway" don't apply when abroad

average brit is toothless retard
thats why they need aristocracy to take care of em

Not sure desu. German tourist here drive or rent air BNB in the ghetto leading to them being shoot, robbed or sexually assaulted.

Not the same kind of stupidity

Brits are actually PROUD of acting like retards

>France
>try to attack an armed police officer in front of the Notre Dame with a hammer

Not to this extent. Our trash generally just parties in one of our warmer cities. They do kind of die from stupidity in similar manners to the bongs.

I don't even honk our hoodrats or rednecks leave the area they

I think they also go to Egypt and Turkey. Some have also been partying in Eastern Ukraine.

We still have stupid rich kid frats who go to Mexico or the Caribbean. and act like retards though.

>the area they
live in.
True but that's mainly Southerners and college frat boys while idiots aren't usually lower class.

They stand in front of immigrant vans or try to block knife slashes with their throats

Well some lower middle class Russian tourists might lack manners but they are not quite the loud obnoxious tourist stereotype. They will cut queues in supermarkets and haggle over the price of a can of sardines (and haggling is not a thing here).

Don't cut yourself on that edge

They go hiking in the middle of the day and get heat stroke.

pretty much this, they forget that American wilderness isn't a country park and get rekt by nature

>in exchange for free drinks

actually in exchange for a 3€ bottle of cava to be more precise.

They don't really come here.
Aussies on the other hand...

that will help her with her masturbation addiction.

wtf I love Brits now

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4000650/British-woman-stabbed-death-LAPLAND-Seasonal-worker-killed-festive-centre-took-children-meet-Santa.html

they get killed by czechoslovakians in the home of Santa claus

Fall backwards off a cliff when posing for a picture

Lol

No. That is uniquely British