Ask a Schizophrenic anything

Ask a Schizophrenic anything.
I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

did you hear that?

Doggo bimp

>did you hear that?
Nope, I'm listening to music.

You look really good in that shirt, but I'm not sure about what you're doing with your hair, these days.

>You look really good in that shirt
You think so? It's a really old shirt. I should throw it away.
>but I'm not sure about what you're doing with your hair, these days.
It just kind of does its own thing.

ah dude are you still here? do you have a life outside of Sup Forums? no offense, actually curios cause I see your threads regularly

You alone right now?
Where they go?

Why did you pick Shinobu when Nadeko is clearly best girl?

>ah dude are you still here?
Occasionally.
>do you have a life outside of Sup Forums?
A little bit. I go out and hang with friends, but I don't have a jerb or anything like that (right now).
>no offense
None taken.
>You alone right now?
Define alone?
>Where they go?
Who?
>Why did you pick Shinobu when
Best she a best.
>Nadeko is clearly best girl?
>Nadeko
>Anything other than literal worse girl
Please.

What did you think of Kizumonogatari?

Welcome back, schizophag. Have you figured out what the deal with airline food is yet?

>What did you think of Kizumonogatari?
Haven't seen it yet.
I stopped back when Owari came out, I think?
I watched that season and stopped watching it because the whole show wasn't out.
I have a thing where I hate picking up a show again every time the new seasons release.
I wanna binge the shit, you know?
I hate having long breaks in between.
>Welcome back, schizophag.
Thanks, user.
>Have you figured out what the deal with airline food is yet?
I have not.

ur threads are gay and you should kill yourself

Have you ever seen a gremlin?

>ur threads are gay
Noooo anything but gay!
>Have you ever seen a gremlin?
...Have you?

Yes, if you ever see one of these disgusting things run for your life.

>run for your life.
Why? It looks kind of cute.

They find the existence of man offensive to their Lord Satan, and if you stick around them they will begin chanting in their foul gremlin language and place a hex on you.

are you the user from /c/ who isnt actually schizophrenic but has auditory illusions?

DO YOU HEAR LOUD NOISES OR YOU'RE JUST DEAF ?

ALSO HAVE YOU EVER SEEN MICKEY MOUSE SMOKING CRACK? IDK WHY BIT WHEN I WAS A CHILD I THOUGHT THAT SCHISZOS SAW THAT

Im starting to hear shit and I can't tell if its real or not. Like people talking outside, but then nobody is there. People have been saying ive been acting paranoid sometimes too but I dont think I am. Im not losing my shit right? Its worth mentioning that I have insomnia and average 3 hours of sleep, so I might just be sleep deprived.

>They find the existence of man offensive to their Lord Satan
That sounds pretty cool. Satan's my nigga.
>place a hex on you
Well, since I paid a demon to give me the ability to counter hexes, I'm not really worried.
>are you the user from /c/ who isnt actually schizophrenic but has auditory illusions?
No, I don't post on /c/. But I do primarily get auditory hallucinations.
>DO YOU HEAR LOUD NOISES OR YOU'RE JUST DEAF ?
What...?
>ALSO HAVE YOU EVER SEEN MICKEY MOUSE SMOKING CRACK?
Nope.

Kizu's worth the watch, seeing as all three movies are out now and it takes place before everything else. You won't have to wait between movies like I did.

Do you ever have homicidal tendencies?

i knew a piece of shit on twitch that is retarded too. what an asshole. hope you aren't an asshole like that mrkerij faggot.

v2k go look it up

does it ever really affect your life? /c/ user and the docs didnt do anything about his illusions since they didnt really bother him or interfere

I'm sorry I have a lot of questions. I hope things are going okay for you, and I'd love to hear what you have to say.

>How did the progression of schizophrenia go for you personally? In terms of emotion, awareness, sociality.
>Did you have a feeling it was coming, was it a huge surprise, what were the warning signs? When were you officially diagnosed
>At what points does it become exceptionally difficult to cope with?
>Do you personally think anything contributed to the illness? Stress, trauma, drug abuse, unchecked prior mental illness?

Psuedo-science. Even if it was real, im not anyone interesting.

>so I might just be sleep deprived.
It's more than likely you're just sleep deprived. Sleep deprivation can fuck you up really hard.
>Kizu's worth the watch
I've been told. I'll get around to watching it some time.
>Do you ever have homicidal tendencies?
Occasionally.
I'll get the thought I just want to go shoot up a bank or something.
>i knew a piece of shit on twitch that is retarded too.
I'm not retarded though.
>does it ever really affect your life?
Yeah, pretty much on a daily basis. It makes it really difficult to really interact with the world.

can't take an adjective lightly enough to move beyond it - makes you retarded. you're on Sup Forums learn to move past the adjectives and walk on the point of the comment to reply to it. doesn't matter what mental illness you have...unless you're retarded, which you clearly stated you are by not moving beyond the adjective. congrats. fucking tard.

Gremlins are no laughing matter you fool, if it realizes it can't hex you it'll tear your dick off or some shit.

Not OP, but it seemed like the point of your comment was to ask if OP was retarded. He answered your question lmfao.

well to me Sup Forums has always been my real world, so youre fine and really cool in my eyes, user
what about jobs? surely you dont lie but would any place hire a schizophrenic?

nah, point of comment was to hope he wasn't an asshole. thanks for being equally retarded. glad you can laugh it off though!

Not a question but anybody who loves Shinobu is okay in my book, creepy voices or not

Not guy who posted the comment but he clearly wanted to make sure OP wasn't an asshole, probably implying schizo's are generally assholes.

>I'm sorry I have a lot of questions.
No worries.
>I hope things are going okay for you
It's going alright, thanks.

>In terms of emotion
Well, my emotions are kind of like a roller coaster. I used to have fairly decent control over them, it's just gotten worse over the years though. I have bouts of depression and mania with large "empty" spaces between.
>awareness
Well, my awareness of some things has gone down a lot. But, my awareness of other things has gone up.
I can't really explain exactly what they are, because I don't really know.
>sociality
Well, I've never been one to socialize. And that never really changed. I have periods where I want to be social though.
>Did you have a feeling it was coming
I knew something was coming. I didn't know what exactly though.
>what were the warning signs?
Extremely intense and vivid visual and auditory hallucinations accompanied by anxiety and paranoia attacks.
>When were you officially diagnosed
I'm not "officially" diagnosed. I saw a psychologist, not a psychiatrist.
But it was around 5 years ago.
>At what points does it become exceptionally difficult to cope with?
When there's a lot of stress piled on at once. When I lose control my stress management all goes to shit. I wind going between manic and depressive states filled with anxiety and paranoia.
>Do you personally think anything contributed to the illness?
If anything would to have contributed to it, it would have been my use of the ganja from my teens.
I wasn't a heavy user, but I used it pretty frequently from around 17.

not OP but thanks babe

How do I become one?

found another tard.

they dont go for anyone interesting just so you know they pick people out who dont have anything bad on their med records

create a tulpa and slowly you will be almost the same

>can't take an adjective lightly enough to move beyond it - makes you retarded
Literally what?
>move past the adjectives and walk on the point of the comment
The point of your comment was that you watched a retard on twitch. Then you related me to him by asking if I was an asshole.
Implying that I am also retarded.
To which, I replied. "I am not retarded." Thus, answering your question.

>fucking tard.
If anyone is the tard here, it'd be you.
>if it realizes it can't hex you it'll tear your dick off or some shit.
I'll be 3 steps ahead of the little shit. If it jumps for my dick I'll give it a quick kick to the head. Ya dig?

How do you wipe your ass

Time to get cancer in that case.

Thanks!

>Not OP, but it seemed like the point of your comment was to ask if OP was retarded.
No, his point was to ask if I was an asshole.
I just answered his question in a way he didn't like.

>checked

>well to me Sup Forums has always been my real world
Hmm, it's not quite what I would refer to as my "real world" but it's pretty close.
>surely you dont lie but would any place hire a schizophrenic?
Well, here in the land of the free, business aren't allowed to deny you a job because of any disability.
Unless that disability would make you incapable of doing that job.
>Not a question but anybody who loves Shinobu is okay in my book
Shinobu a best.

Thanks OP, you've helped me out, personally. I appreciate the genuine responses. I wish you the best of luck in all things.

How long did you smoke weed before your diagnosis?

i suppose not, but most places could easily say a schizophrenic would hinder the workplace.

what are auditory illusions like? what usually happens?

>How do I become one?
Supposedly smoking a lot of weed in your teens can do it.
(wouldn't recommend)
>create a tulpa
Nah, that doesn't really work like that.
>Thanks OP, you've helped me out, personally.
You're welcome, friend.
Glad to be of service to you.
>I wish you the best of luck in all things
Thanks. Hope all goes well for you as well.
>How long did you smoke weed before your diagnosis?
3-4 years?

How frequent?

Hey schizo-friend, its me, that psych-guy. How are you doing today?

E D G Y
D
G
Y

I'm also schizo
Do you love anime girls as much as I do? Their love and acceptance keeps me at ease.

>but most places could easily say a schizophrenic would hinder the workplace.
That's probably grounds for a lawsuit here. No one wants to get sued. I don't know the laws exactly though, so don't take my word on that.
>what are auditory illusions like?
Mostly voices. Sometimes the voices turn into a ringing/buzzing sound that oscillates in pitch.
I hear things like animals weird ambient sounds like static.
>How frequent?
How frequent of weed use?
I don't know I'm not a doctor.
Your brain is super susceptible to chemicals and shit when you're young so probably not much.
>Hey schizo-friend, its me, that psych-guy.
Hello, Psychanon.
>How are you doing today?
Not too shabby. Hung out with some friends and watched the new(?) IT movie and smoked some weed and had a mild existential crisis. Just a normal day pretty much.

How goes it for you?

are u disorganized / delusional? Have u had delusions you dont believe in anymore? Was it scary for you to think about how something wasnt real?

how old are you and how long ago were you diagnosed?

What do you think is on the otherside, when we die...i personally believe that we will meet our creator's but not godly figures but the creator's of our simulation.

Also were u ever diagnosed as schizotypal personality before schizophrenia?

>E D G Y
>D
>G
>Y
Oh yeah?
>Do you love anime girls as much as I do?
Probably not. I don't really watch that much anime anymore.
>are u disorganized / delusional?
I've very disorganized. The delusions come and go though.
>Have u had delusions you dont believe in anymore?
Delusions are a weird thing. You can't stop believing them even if you know they're wrong.
>how old are you
>how long ago were you diagnosed?
around 5 years ago.
>What do you think is on the otherside, when we die.
This is on the otherside. This is all there is.
>creator's of our simulation.
The creator in that sense is the universe.
>Also were u ever diagnosed as schizotypal personality before schizophrenia?
No

how often do you get people saying "oh man, i think i might be schizophrenic too!"?
im color blind and dyslexic and probably autism, but im too scared to get that confirmed.
people always say they are color blind and dyslexic too because they get things mixed up but arent actually effected by anything

are you a lolicon?
are you a pedo or hebe etc.?
favorite fetishes?
second best girl?

I am well. I am glad to hear you are doin well. Sometimes existential crises can lead to better understanding of purpose. I hope your smokin the finest of the devils lettuce, and smoke one for your boy because i am applying for a new job in psychology so i been clean for a couple months :(

How was the new IT? Did IT suck? They rarely get those redone horror films right.

>how often do you get people saying "oh man, i think i might be schizophrenic too!"?
It never happens IRL. I don't tell people.
But on 4chin it happens fairly often.
people always say they are color blind and dyslexic too because they get things mixed up but arent actually effected by anything
Yeah, people tend to do things like that a lot. I don't really get it.
>are you a lolicon?
I guess you could say that.
>are you a pedo or hebe etc.?
Maybe?
>favorite fetishes?
Hmmm, I don't really know?
>second best girl?
Monkey arm girl.
>Sometimes existential crises can lead to better understanding of purpose.
They usually lead to some level of understanding so I rather enjoy them.
>I hope your smokin the finest of the devils lettuce
It was some pretty good shit.
>so i been clean for a couple months :(
Oh damn, hopefully, you get the job you're looking for.
Next time I spark up, I'll smoke one for you, friend.
>How was the new IT?
It wasn't bad. It wasn't good, either. I'd say it was fairly enjoyable.
>They rarely get those redone horror films right.
Yeah, they usually tend to just fuck everything up. They didn't really do that this time, thankfully.

>Monkey arm girl.
I don't know who that is or what anime and searching isn't helping lol

a lot of people probably think it makes them special unless they are actually effected by something
then they see its not some great thing

Ive been meaning to watch the new IT sometime soon so i guess il give it a go if its decent. Stay lit, friendo. Im goin to bed, gotta look around some more for jobs tomorrow. Goodnight.

kanbaru from monogatari series

are you the one starting all the waifu threads?

Post more Shinobu gifs?

negative, i am rarely on Sup Forums

>I don't know who that is or what anime and searching isn't helping
She's from Monogatari as well.
Kanbaru is her name.
>a lot of people probably think it makes them special
I think it's also for a sense of belonging. Like they want to relate.
>Ive been meaning to watch the new IT sometime soon so i guess il give it a go if its decent.
I'd recommend it.
>Im goin to bed
Good night, and best of luck.

yeah that is true. do you hate your schizophrenia?

>Post more Shinobu gifs?
Pic related
>do you hate your schizophrenia?
Hate is a strong word. I'm at peace with it. I don't like it or hate it, it just is.

Schizophrenia and Autism are opposite, I have Autism and I have no creativity and I can only use schemes, meaning, I can't understand other people because I can only understand schemes, but people are too complicated for some schemes. I can only follow a line and see where I get. Everything around me does not involve me and for example I can't play team sports because I follow my advanced schemes and people around me think wtf am I doing. I either 100% care or 100% not. When I talk to other people, they think that I am crazy because I can think further and do not depend on outer world. If I want to success doing my ideas, I need, I need to become less self-centered to understand other people, like schizophrenia, where you can hear voices and believe stuff.

sorry, i should say
would you like it if you never had it?

>Schizophrenia and Autism are opposite
This is true in most regards.
Like aspies can't understand people, and Schizos understand too much about people.
But in other regards, we're quite similar.
>would you like it if you never had it?
I can't say, as I've never not had it. As far as I can tell.
I would like to see what it's like to be "normal" but only if I can choose to go back to the way I am.

what do your voices say usually.. heres a situation (if theyre not completely unpredictable)
*you*" mmmm hungry what shall i have to eat"
*walks to pantry*
*cant decide from mac n cheese or scrambled eggs*

also can you have conversations with them or do they just say crap

would you hate me if i said i am out of questions?

>what do your voices say usually..
If they're speaking coherently it's usually them talking about whatever I'm doing.
>also can you have conversations with them or do they just say crap
I can have conversations with them. They often turn into random nonsense though.
>would you hate me if i said i am out of questions?
Not at all.
It's getting close to my bed time anyways.

alrighty then user. i wish you well and i greatly enjoyed our talk.
hope to see you soon

>i greatly enjoyed our talk.
Glad you enjoyed it.
>hope to see you soon
I'll be around again. Hope you're around whenever I show up next.
Have a good day/night.

do the voices sometimes all simultaneously say REDRUM

is it getting worse or has it been constant

Both my older brothers have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm 27 now, it's coming for me too

Do you like this new drawing of her?