Arrow Season 5

It's a bit weird that Oliver keeps beating the shit out of this girl, right? She looks about 13 and he's constantly punching her in the face and throwing her around the place.

Equal opportunity and all that but he just looks like he's beating up a kid.

>watching Felicity is always Right Season 5

Felicity has barely done anything this season so far.

QTP2T

>oliver you are wrong for not revealing your identity to these crazy wannabe vigilantes HARUMPH

that faggot calling himself Mr Terrific is shit too

I thought you weren't watching the show?

I'm not, i tried to give it a chance despite S4 being dreadful but when I saw that crap I deleted it.

Critical thinking isn't your specialty it seems, but then again, you watch Arrow.

>I'm not
>but here's a complaint about this season

Rekt

It's that girl who had the hots for Dean in Supernatural, and also had the hots for Don Draper. If she tries to get Oliver to bone her she's officially got a type as teen girl looking for older men.

First thing I noticed was she has some nice thick thighs for a skinny little girl. Always a plus.

Nice

jesus the first episode was ok but I'm really considering dropping it, it just bores the shit out of me. I remember when I was fawning over felicity, now she just triggers me. This new team is shit, the villain is shit, I still don't give a fuck about the 0-stakes flashbacks, if next episode isn't interesting I might finally drop this shit

yet she's still insufferable with her "omg I killed those people"

>speedy will never ditch team arrow for team flash

>yet she's still insufferable with her "omg I killed those people"
Seriously? What is she supposed to do exactly?

ask your tumblr friends

Ok son.

She's a QT

Haven't seen anything from the new season. I'm gonig to assume from this thread she's some kind of evil vigilante and a bunch of wannabe superheroes are running around

No, she's a member of his team, she's a rookie he's training.

That's even worse, why the hell is training someone else? It at least made sense with Roy and Thea

Cos he needed a new team, he has three new trainees now

The flashbacks are pretty cool this season
Gotta give them that

She was in last season for one episode, she was posing as the Black Canary after Laurel died. Oliver has recruited her full time now.

Yeah, i always liked seeing that bratva guy in the earlier seasons.
I don't get how the team is so shitty though. I really dislike all three newcomers. The rag guy looks cool but the guy inside is a weird tearry eyed elf.
Then look at Cutty, this new DA, the bratva guys, felicity's fuckboi etc. all great additions imo. But the screen time goes to the three idiots. At least we had some Dig time this ep.

I like the new Canary well enough

Her role is the least bad among them, it's the actress i hate. It feels like she is being brought up as the new michelle rodriguez in this and other shows, but she won't be. She lacks the balls dear ana lucia had.

I'm really not seeing that at all. I've only seen her in a couple of CW shows but she was fairly innocuous

lewd

does she do any lewd things or wear lewd things like panties and show them?

at the end of S4 everyone kind of fuck off to do their own things
Felicity was the one pushing him to recruit a new team
the funny thing is that the OP chick and Wild Dog have managed and being okay on their own but the second Ollie takes them in they do absolutely nothing but fucking up

What the fuck are you talking about op, that girl isn't even on Arrow.

That would be her on the right, dude. She's playing Evelyn Sharp/Artemis on the show.

And just cos he mentioned it

hnng

She was in Season 4 and now 5

I HATED Arrow season 3 and fucking dropped season 4 cos of that blonde cunt, but season 5 has been alright. Turbo Bitch is barely in it.

Turbo Bitch?