Goodbye Freeze Peach

>This latest move is in response to a surge in antisemitic, anti-immigrant and pro-Islamic State commentary on social media

Brexit referendum soon. Immigrants becoming a larger problem every day. Better have all major social media start censoring even more than before. Wouldn't want someone to say the wrong thing and hurt another's feelings.

Just a matter of time before this takes place across the entire internet. When will Hiro sign up?

pastebin.com/8qMcnTuD

itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good bye europeans. I'll miss you ;___;

Me too!

Free speech doesnt protect you from saying stupid and harmfull things.

You guys should know it, you ruin the life of every liberal that you dont like.

I'm ok with this. And they ruin their own lives by overreacting and being fucking stupid

>Free speech doesnt protect you from saying stupid and harmfull things.

In the US it does,
It isn't the happy friendly speech everyone agrees with that needs protecting

not going to fucking work, can't police the internet. are they going to jail people who make jokes now?

>Italy in charge of understanding free speech

I don't. But I would expect someone who approves of censorship measures to make rash generalizations. Who decides what speech is hateful? Do you really think it will stop with things that are already illegal?

That's wrong

So close

>Europe
>free speech
lol

>European services
literally not news

So nobody can even question the holocaust online anymore?

Way to go Europe! Deepthroat that Khazar cock!

1984 was meant to be a dystopian nightmare not a fucking instruction manual

>>Italy in charge of understanding anything

>So nobody can even question the holocaust online anymore?
Sure you can, but only if you are AMERICAN.

I hope all the normie social media trolls don't come here.

farewell Sup Forums, it has been a bunch of fun, im sad it had to end this way.

It's not like it actually happened.

Like you guys aren't owned by (and in seventeen TRILLION dollars in debt to) the Khazars in every way shape and form

Quick! Say 3 things you would not be allowed to say anymore in next 24 hours!

I LOVE DEBT

-Trump

and he da man

We're turning into America. Soon we won't even be able to deny the fucking holocaust without being arrested. Non-white president soon ;_;

glad i'm not european

That, unfortunately, is what happens when you intentionally smash your head into the floor 500 times a day as part of your "faith"

cya yurocucks

rofl

literally cucked of free speech

>Antisemitic

We wouldn't have any of these problems if it wasn't for them.

Fucking jews kill them all.

>The new European Union "code of conduct on illegal online hate speech" states that the four internet companies will review reports of hate speech in less than 24 hours and remove the content or disable access if necessary.

>This latest move is in response to a surge in antisemitic

Errytime

>antisemitic, anti-immigrant and pro-Islamic State
hmm okay

Jews are dishonest as fuck about their strangle hold on politics and news media.
Immigrants don't deserve to come here and should go fight to retake their countries.
Europe deserves all this fucking IS terrorism happening to it if she cannot get her shit together.

Why doesn't IS EVER attack Israel?

jackie chan
jackie chan
jackie chan

fuck

So this basically give all Third World dictatorships the permission to curb free speech online "for the right reasons".

E.g. hate speech against Islam. Hate speech against Chinese communism.

How is Western Left hate speech definition more right than any other definition?

This is a death stab to true liberalism.

Watch out for when this gets deleted again.
youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc

ARRIBA ESPAÑA

Europeans.

Do your genes a favor and send all your women to the states. We are able about to ban Muslims and build a wall. Help us repopulate the world with white babies

senpai pls, european women would mean the inclusion of merkelites and other european females who ruined their country. re: austrian election

>Do your genes a favor and send all your women to the states

So they can enjoy the most decadent, angry and degenerste society in this planet. More meat for the niggers.

free speech is the freedom to say anything you want as much as liberty is the freedom to do anything you want.

Have you guys noticed reddit is censoring any story about this from the front page?

So are my youtube comments going to be deleted? lol

first we wait until Trump wins that election. if not, you're cuckolds, just like us and then not really worth visiting.

I don't go to reddit because I'm not a faggot.

In a way, this may be a good thing.
If they censor these sites it will create a need for new social media sites, and the censored ones will wither on the vine as people leave them.
ALSO....
People will stop posting and start acting. If the only method to get your opinion heard is to network face to face,people are more likely to act.
If Joot caves like a fag, Sup Forums will flow out across the internet even more than it does now.

It's funny how if you change it to Fox news and/or Donald Trump, this would be a huge problem.

I sincerely wonder if the ignorant left realizes they have taken the place of the "moral majority" they once hated.

In truth, politics is only ever about what you personally tolerate. The left claims to love free speech but will watch it curbed when they agree with it. The right claims to be for limited government but will support decades of war and spending.

It has gone beyond paradox to the realm of insanity.

im going to the usa anyway i hate europe

Over here people do get arrested for making politically incorrect jokes online. A guy once got arrested for tweeting "my laptop is taking ages to shut down, just like Nelson Mandela!".

>If they censor these sites it will create a need for new social media sites, and the censored ones will wither on the vine as people leave them.
This, facebook and youtube are retarded if they think they are untouchable.

>Sup Forums will be free from cEUck
Please Canada follow the EU

Feels so good not being American. Smell ya l8er Yuropoors!

T.bot whose comment I see on every one of these threads

European Union isn't perfect.

All criminals aren't white males.

People have right to defend themselves.

Have fun with your 1984 shit euros.

You deserve it.

That won't last. America will look at Europe's censorship and try to do the same. Only difference. ..no one will think it's hate speech when they call me a cis rascist anti-feminazi.

It would be nearly impossible to challenge youtube at this point, they spend over a billion dollars on bandwidth, electricity and data storage every year. I new video streaming site where users can upload anything they want in unlimited quantities would be extremely shit quality for many years.
Anybody could make a new Facebook though, actually surprised it's stayed popular for 10 years

niggers out
muslims out
kill the traitors

Facebook just buys competitors.

That's the entire point of free speech. There's a reason why in the USA the 1st and 2nd amendments are 1st and 2nd. Both guns and freedom of speech are extremely dangerous to the elite. Guns can end life, free speech can end ideas. This is why liberals are working hard to get rid of both. If we could have a 3rd amendment it would have to be a ban on social media, which is the new platform of power for the elite.

Sure is great to have all this freedom thanks to our constitution.

I'd like to thank the Brits. You cucks.

and you fags don't rise up???

Alright European NEETS, that's enough of this bs its time re arm yourselves and fight back. You guys have been cucked intk pacifism for far too long on this matter.

MAMA MIA KEKERINO

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
Why does it keep getting worse, Sup Forums?

Because it can.

>If we could have a 3rd amendment
>The Third Amendment (Amendment III) to the United States Constitution places restrictions on the quartering of soldiers in private homes without the owner's consent, forbidding the practice in peacetime.

Just a reminder

When they say "block anti semetic content" they mean everything about the racist apartheid state of isreal that has border walls wrapping around racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank and how its the cause of all the violence in the region.

Leftists are isreals perceived greatest threat.

This is an attack by out establishment owners on everyone

>the racist apartheid state of isreal
Then why do Palestinians (who have increased in population 6 fold since '47) hold positions all throughout its goverment?

>Feels so good not being American. Smell ya l8er Yuropoors!
>not being American

Christ, this post reeks of faggotry

I'm pretty sure your Founding Fathers said the media needed to be protected.

Keep tabs on Jewtube videos lads, and see how many are gonna get deleted for "hate speech" in the coming days.

Fucking this.

>anti-immigrant
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
My money's on this one first

>in response to... Pro Islamic state statements
You, I, and everyone else knows that's wrong. They don't care about that Shit.

This is borderline dystopian. Are you guys not gonna do anything to defend your rights?.

>Are you guys not gonna do anything to defend your rights?
You mean violently assault our honored and noble guests feelings and beliefs?

Couldnt you have someone stand up in the EU parliament or wherever the fuck they decided on this shit and point out that its shitting all over the inherit right to freedom of speech and expression. Then have that person tell the people that if they dont stand up and stop this now its only going to get worse. I dont know im not sure who decide this and I know this shit is partially our fault with the whole anti nazi laws and shit but please do something anything to stop this I hate seeing stuff like this in fiction let alone real life.

Britain has already sent at least two ppl to jail for hate speech on Twitter, Bruce

We will gladly liberate you Europeans, but you must reply with the following
"We are always and forever America's bitch"

u got that backwards m8

my free speech isn't locked in here with you

you're locked in here... with my free speech

Free speech is the right to hearing what you don't want to hear and calling the speaker an asshole
This is an attempt to stop us discussing issues and will impact us down the line not just the immigration shit we have now

The parliament for EU is unelected entirely
They won't listen to anyone they're just there to push 1984 shit like this through
Placed there by their Jewish masters and liberal cucks

>Couldnt you have someone stand up in the EU parliament or wherever the fuck they decided on this shit

I'm not sure how that even works. I don't believe common people even get's in to watch that farce. They would get shot immediately.

And getting our MEPs speak for us is impossible. All the parliament members are passive aggressive cunts that act like high school girl bullies. Having an opinion is a political suicide.

We are always and forever America's bitch

I'd rather swallow my pride than live in the new caliphate

Yes and words can't hurt people. So free speech is infinite.

>america claiming a victory after they jump in last second again

>america starts a war herself and it ends in a blunder
>vietnam
>iraq

Don't really trust you senpai

You yuro's really should just start to convey ideas right out of 1984. Talk to your neighbors about the war with Eurasia. Start calling the TV the "telescreen". Wish the ministries good fortune. Any time freedom is mentioned casually bring up that it's "a bit like slavery".

>s-sorry

You had one job

Things are well beyond satire and people would take it at face value and agree.

>anti-immigrant

>can we please stop admitting rapist psychos who just say "me sad have no passport plz ISIL took gib gib" now?

>OMG RACIST

where will you go?

They don't really "Mail their congressmen" in EU.

Maybe their countries PM.

Exactly. The quicker it peaks the quicker it falls.

That news site is wrong. Finnish news site reports that this will ONLY affect Germany.

>European services
Why do you guys let all the things that should be your rights get taken away? Is this what you want?

>Only affect Germany
Fool, Germany is the EU.

from another thread:

>15% of population
>20% of GDP
>under represented in Parliament in MEPs (no one else is capped)
>under represented on the council (same number of votes as us france and italy)
>Germany=EU guise!!!11! xDD