Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too soon

Fuck off

Too soon

calm down

Nice body.

Waaaaay too fucking soon. You should be ashamed of yourself, user....

too soon for what please explain

F

too zoon user....

we don't wanna talk about it..

ITT: Too soon.

what happened? I've been here for a while and still don't know.

Somebody fill me in

The suspense is aids, wtf is the story with this

What the fuck

If you don't know, you don't go. Eat shit, faggot. And thems are the breaks...

>faggot posts pictures of perfect body
>perfect body is ded

too soon...

can i get the story?

Mah nigga

nigga we all agreed years ago to not talk about it..

too soon

any suggestions for what kind of finger box I should get? I have a pretty high budget

No

too new

no story its just used to troll newfags you retards, lurk more and stop being selfish niggers trying to access ancient knowledge

Too drunk and replying to gays, fags, and gayfags like you.

4 u

Jesus OP, why you gotta post this??? This is way too soon!

Too soon

>Consequences will never be the same!

You fucking candy asses

Too soon posters are like the log poster. 1000 years from now, they're still gonna be posting 'too soon'

Well fuck you too, faggot

Gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8.

heh
good times

>Fuck you for bringing up Painful memories. Too soon

How many years has it been since the original thread? I feel like I need one of those veteran hats, black on suede fedora that reads
"Slayin' hoes, wit my Sup Forumsro's

lurk more.

Not all heros wear capes

The girl is dead

Note the wrist band and possible diaper. Perfect.

You’re all faggots

I'm wondering this too.

dont wanna talk about it man, give it some time

is this one of those new sex dolls that are all the rage right now?

Is this a doll thread?

hivemind

She isn't dead.

I dunno where they came from, but someone posted these pics that were supposed to be glamor shots, but because of the way that she's lying and the vacant stare on her face, Sup Forums joked that she was dead.

Then, whenever someone posed them, the thread would react by commenting on posting pics of a dead girl. Which she clearly isn't if you see the whole set.

The comments on her being dead changed to people commenting on the people commenting on her being dead by saying it was too soon and too painful.

And so another vacuous and retarded fucking Sup Forums meme was born.

It's 2018 bro. We have to be truthful. The cover-up must end. Someone needs to tell Google they hired a murderer.

moot killed her with his limp penus.

fuck you for lying to the people

>Liar!!!! Stop to open old wounds. It's too soon

Bitch is a coma victim.

I was there at the original thread. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE WRONG

You're an ultra faget. For saying you don't know how it started and then proceeding to say how you think it started as fact. ULTRA-FAGIETO

i remember the original thread, that shit got dark.

Where did I say I don't know how it started?

I said I don't know where the pics came from.

Reading > you.

you guys are literally huge faggots "hurrdurr og thread so dark teehee"

Yeah it did. Remember the wrong way turn the thread made when bros started pointing out irregularities in her.... I still remember the chills

Come on guys, what year was the original thread?

During photos, wasn't dead. Hospital bracelet, diaper under panties, etc. Comatose sure. Not dead in photos.

>let's all give it rest. The chills the horror the darkness...... Let's stop here.its too soon....
Too soon

At least we are gentlemen contributing for the people. You're just a new fag that wouldn't know gentlebros if you got ass raped by them. Like your older brother did. And that's why he killed himself holding a picture of your step sister naked. Eat dog shit you fucking gallbladder.

If I have ever seen a dead fucking soul it is in the original folder.

You can't keep saying too soon without saying when the original thread was.

IF you guys dont want to talk about it. Get the fuck out of these threads then. Let the people who DO want to talk about it . Talk.

My estimation would be 2012-13?

Slow your roll there, buddy. Don't knock the ritual. Because what is this thread for not the ritual of its cycle

>Every time we see here. Chills run down our spines. The horror just stop don't dig in past it's TOO SOON

Even if it's too soon...sauce?

That's the meme. It's a standard response, it doesn't have any meaning.

So about 5 years. Doesn't seem too soon to me.

You realize, the 'too soon' posters are trivializing it and making a death into a meme like 23.jpg.

Everyone wants a source? an answer? Lets end this "too soon" bullshit now shall we?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

Read the facts and be done with it.

>in the original post some fags started to jerk off to "perfection girls" pic. OP troll saying "you are jacking off to a dead girl". Hence the horror the chills of TOO SOON started.

You're fapping to a dead chick. Literally "too soon" for the last 8 fucking years, holy fucking christ guys.

its just a meme to scare newcomers. Read the facts.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this really looks like someone shooped out the bikini bottom

to soon op...

>really

Well I've fapped to her knowing the story. What's the big deal? I didn't do anything to her.

>knowing the story

first of all, too soon. Second, that's wrong

Kek

Newfags everywhere.

Any oldfag doesnt give a shit about this shitpost. The clearest sign of someone being a newfag is to spam “too soon”, because they think it makes them look cool because they “know Sup Forums history” or some bullshit like that.

Everyone knows the story is that there is no story, someone found some random pics, like the fb/ig threads do daily and someone thought she looked a bit dead and tried to convince others she is dead and people post her “too soon”, cause her family is still mourning.

It was funny for maybe few months, but every single person posting “too soon” in this fucking thread is a fucking newfag, just posting to seem “cool”

Too fucking soon dude wtf

It's been so long I forgot the story behind this

but

still

Too soon.

I agree. B has gone to shit.

The question is: would you?