Controls all 3 branches of government

>Controls all 3 branches of government
>Blames shutdown on Democrats

Why are Republicans so retarded Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5109760/government-shutdown-donald-trump-tweets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>controls all 3 branches of government
No, there's still bitch ass Republicans who think they're earning good boy points with their voters by siding with the dems and opposing legislation. They're what we call "cuckservatives".

lmao

lrn2AmericanGovernment

go to bed, kid

No, you're what we call "cuckservatives" blame the dems for everything, while your own GOP fucking fails. So what under Obama, the Republicans had obstructed everything too, they had to find compromises with them to get legislation done. The GOP isn't even trying that.

>shutdown during Obama ministration
>Trump goes to the news media and complains its all Obamas fault, that the problems start at the top and need to be fixed from the top

>shutdown during Trump administration
>Trump blames everyone but himself, including the same news media he was happy to use to his own favor in the past

has there been a more brainlet president than trump?

Bill would have passed if it wasnt for a democrat filibuster.

They had 51 votes, 4 reps against and 5 dems for.

obvious foreigner is obvious

Thats why we voted for trump dipshit

Your vote doesn't mean shit. If it did, Hillary would be president and you would still be crying about dems.

> it's perfectly acceptable when repubs filibuster dems tho

He's also living rent free on your wallet.

reps suck

And look how that's working out.

because the left can't meme for shit?

>I KNOW GAIS, WHY DON'T WE COMPARE OURSELVES TO CHILD RAPISTS?!

Retard detected.
Opinion discarded.

trump has the right to bed any pussy, your moms and sisters too

>hold government hostage over shitty illegals protection over our own people
>this is the republicans fault!
OP is confirmed brainlet

I didn't agree with it then either, but back then it was the same cuckservatives like McCain who are causing issues now.

His vote mattered in his state. Like everyone else’s. Please don’t continue to think popular vote wins elections.

> 51 R in senate
> Need 60 votes to pass
> 9 D need to help
Can't play team sports if the other team won't even leave the locker room.

he´s gonna imprégnate all physically posible pussies and his legacy will be hudge

/thread

Demacrat niggerfaggot detected. Kys. Seriously, you're worthless to american society

in less than a year his environmental footprint will be all over the usa....

Nailed it. And without politics! Thanks user.

>Why are Republicans so retarded
I don't believe you're older than 12 also wrong board

>Republicans

Well seeing as how there is a republican/ "conservative" majority on the supreme court, they are right. You are also a pedantic cunt.

Triggered

there was an agreement on Trump's desk, that both parties were happy with. Trump vetoed it, saying Democrats were getting too much. He wanted something that gave them zero favors. This shutdown is entirely his fault, and his alone.

No, the supreme Court is beholden to no party. They simply interpret the rule of law and use it too make decisions. Just because a judge is conservative, doesn't mean he can make decisions based on that.

Go back to grade school and relearn your branches of government.

trumps entire presidency revolves around giving the dems the middle finger

its why he's such a failure, because theres literally nothing more to what he does than that

of course trumplet braintards eat it up, because "sticking it to them filthy lefties" because they have such fractured egos doing to be retarded that any victory over educated individuals is basically all they live for

Trump spoke to “Fox & Friends” in 2013 and was asked who would be fired during a government shutdown, as shown in a clip posted by "Morning Joe."

“Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top,” Trump said. “I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president’s the leader. And he’s got to get everybody in a room and he’s got to lead.”
He said that further down in history, “when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time.”

“They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington,” Trump said.

“So I really think the pressure is on the president,” he added.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

time.com/5109760/government-shutdown-donald-trump-tweets/

>MUH MAGA

He also said if they had a deal he would sign it, even if he didn't like it. It's not even funny anymore, Trump is unwilling to compromise and actively seeks ways to fight his own government.

put it in Sup Forums faggot

trump said he'd run the U.S. like a business

this is the part where he tries to declare bankruptcy and flee like the coward he is

Trump hate thread?

Except you are wrong. Learn about our system before commenting retard euro fag.

you people are retarded, and I'm glad you people won. America deserves this and it gives me a boner.[

Stay mad kid

Don't be a bitch link to that survey

It was not a filibuster. It was a straight up or down vote

Do you know where you are?