Is he next?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaOla81HQx-/?tagged=gaslampkiller
google.com/search?q=flying lotus&tbs=qdr:d&ei=zBPkWf23HILajwOb37jIDw&start=10&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=699
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chris Rock never did nothing nigga

damn, gambino really let himself go...

Yeah now that you mention it that guy totally raped me. Consider his career OVER.

who said anything about rape?

Cosmogramma raped my brain on shrooms
And I loved every second of it

LA was better

is this faggot going to save us from the worst year of the 2010s

me also. i too. raped by him, that is.

Tyler the Crater looks like SHIT

is he the next j dilla?

Why has he started looking like an oblivion NPC

he rapped me at least twice in one hour. i didn't even expect it and he used a fake name. captain murphy my ass

Need some evidence. It seems to me like you made this up for attention like most people do.

i was listening to you're dead and was rapped both slow and fast.

but memes aside whoever is not the fat tumblr beasts seeking attention on here should help shut down the 2-3 posters who keep posting shit about flylo rapping people. they literally are lying for attention and to feel wanted, and i do not want Sup Forums to become a gossip cesspool. i would rather grimes fags spam everythread than validate them.
instagram.com/p/BaOla81HQx-/?tagged=gaslampkiller

>i do not want Sup Forums to become a gossip cesspool.
SHUT THEM DOWN NOW

This is a noble place for screeching about music, womyn, and more importantly truth. To be correct is to be above all other Sup Forumstants. If we let his rot fester in the depths of these forums, than Sup Forums becomes no different from that which it most despises. Woman

>This is a noble place

Honestly I love gossip

I read shit like TMZ and stuff like that. Its something so cathartic i can't explain. Whats so bad about it?

You're just dumb user

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didnt want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, Oh, like youre doing now?
I was taken aback, and all I could say was Huh? but he kept cutting me off and going huh? huh? huh? and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like Sir, you need to pay for those first. At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually to prevent any electrical interference, and then turned around and winked at me. I dont even think thats a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

ask yourself what value or escapism do you get from gossip. more distant celebrities is cathartic to see them humanized. but if it were your friends or family gossiping about you its a different story. people are drawn to gossip until they realize the person most doing it is probably saying things about them behind there back. these gossiping beasts are the embodiment of overly PC tumblr culture, easily manipulated by uncorroborated tweets, and spreading those lies without even a little follow up so they can be the center of attention. it is the cancer of the internet embodied in a person who wants to use this platform for the attention it desires. this is not behavior i want to see here, so i am calling their bs out.

>spreading those lies
shut it down, i have to control the truth

the truth is available to anyone with a search engine. its not about controlling truth because truth doesn't bend like you think it does slippery cunt. extraordinary accusations being challenged for any proof is not an attack on truth but an exposure of lies retard

>the truth is available to anyone with a search engine

can't even meme correctly. i even did the search for you

google.com/search?q=flying lotus&tbs=qdr:d&ei=zBPkWf23HILajwOb37jIDw&start=10&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=699

past 24 hours, nothing. no victim shaming. no rape accusations. no tabloids saying he is an alien who rapes people.

>no tabloids saying he is an alien who rapes people

welll you probable stretch the definition of what consitutes a human being. closer most likely to two human beings weight wise. but thats a fresh one. willy wonka. i heard he rapes people.

Oh yeah.

>closer most likely to two human beings weight wise

>If we let his rot fester in the depths of these forums, than Sup Forums becomes no different from that which it most despises. Woman
speak for yourself, steve

I doubt they'd pull it on a black artist this soon, but if they did it'd be him for sure. Tyler's off the table because his last album was a hit. FlyLo hasn't done anything for a while except that meme film.