Just got released from a juvenile detention center in upper michigan after 13 months, I'm 18 now...

Just got released from a juvenile detention center in upper michigan after 13 months, I'm 18 now. Does Sup Forums have any jail stories/experiences? Also feel free to ask any questions

what were you in for?

possession of a controlled substance (xanax), larceny, and violating my probation

Where in the UP? I was just pver there.

Share a story about something you witnessed, did and or expirienced.

One time my friend's grandmother passed away, and he was already depressed before, so he hung himself from his ceiling vent with a sheet, and me and another guy went into his room and had to pull him off. If we were a few minutes later, he would have died

Also, he ran away a few months before and got caught, so he was facing a 4 year felony, but he went to court in October and only had to do 9 months in jail. He's getting out soon

There's only one detention center in the UP

How do you jerk off with so many guys around and with what I’m assuming a bunk mate around?

How does it feel knowing that the Red Cross assumes that you had gay sex while you were in there?

Go gay

Did everyone think they were tuff shit or was everyone cool? (Alone or to eachother)

I got lucky because the facility I was in we all had our own rooms, but staff came by every 15 minutes to do checks so I had to be sneaky as fuck beatin my meat

I went to jail once, on the charge or 2nd degree assault. Easiest 2 weeks of my life. Fortunately my lawyer pulled the retard-card and got me out though.

People were mostly cool, there were only a few fights because we all had to share a small rec area and live together each day so we figured out how to get along. And the people who tried to fight and get in trouble got put on solitary confinement for 3 days each time so eventually they stopped.

good shit. how did you pass the time?

>juvenile detention center
That ain’t jail, kid.

Also, we couldn't just come and go as we pleased. We were in our rooms except when we had school, had meals, or had certain hours we could chill on the rec area. Staff had to bring us and watch us everywhere we went.

sit down and eat your pizza rolls, internet hardass

I read a lot of books, worked out, played cards or board games when we had time on the rec area, listened to the radio, and we got to watch TV on weekends. Honestly it wasn't bad, it just sucks being separated from the outside world and my family and friends

who did you assault?

In detail (if possible) what was your first day like?

>So I had court, got made a state ward, sentenced to 13 months in a juvenile dentention center
>I didn't get handcuffed or anything yet, but a cop and my P.O. took me over to the holding area in the jail next door
> We sat down in the holding area, just a little office type room, small with a computer, a few chairs. We had to wait for the transporters
>Transporters got there, cut my ankle bracelet off, handcuffed and shackled me and took me to juvie
>I was already there for a week a couple months back, so I wasn't worried or anything. I was pretty numb actually, still processing the fact that I was going to be there for 13 months.
>Get there, get taken into the intake area. Had to get strip searched, dude made me lift my sack and show my cheeks and shit
>Got there at about 8 pm since it was a 2 hour drive. Got taken right to my room, which was a little cell with a big metal door, a slab with a thin ass mattress, a metal toilet, and a metal mirror.
>I sat down on the mattress with no sheets or blankets and just sat there kinda numb for about an hour. I couldn't sleep. I wasn't sad or angry, just thinking about all the things I fucked up in my life. Didn't fall asleep for many hours

Are you going to keep fucking up? Once an inmate always an inmate and all that shit.

>Next day we all come out our rooms at about 6 AM. We're all in groups of 10, so I meet all the dudes again, they're pretty chill.
>I stayed to myself for the most part, but talked and made sure I was cool with everybody. Nobody tried fuckin with me except for this one tall black kid
>Pretty much stayed to myself as much as I could. I only got depressed for a few months and then as I got closer to leaving and thought more about the things I took for granted before I began to start having a more positive outlook on life. I spent many hours alone thinking to myself about all the things I fucked up, but eventually realized started to look at the bigger picture of life, the shit seemed so long at the time, but in the grand scheme of things, it was so little. I decided to make the most of my time there to improve myself and discover more about who I truly am

That's kiddy jail son.

dad pls get off my Sup Forums

>>discover more about who I really am
So are you a trap, a furry, or just a faggot?

I don't think so. I don't plan on it anytime soon. 13 months might not seem like a lot, and looking back on it it's really not, but when you're just sitting there biding your time, it seems longer. I don't plan on doing anymore illegal shit for now because it's not even worth it at this point. I know if I fuck up now since I'm on probation and I'm an adult, I'm not going to juvie, I'm going to prison, and if it's anymore than a few years, I'm just going to kill myself

3 days in the hole. Son you were in kiddy jail. You get weeks and months in the hole in big people jail

I went to jail for 17 days for felony harassment when I was 14

but anyways I'm gonna get off this. sorry for being so cringy and shit, just bored. Have fun guys :). Enjoy your life.

Good luck out there man!

I was 10 Months in county fighting a false sexual assault case.

they didn't have any real proofs and victim kept changing the story, but my stupid ass took a plea deal to get out.
Took a misdemeanor and got sentenced to 57 days and now I'm a registered sex offender lol.
on top of that I lost my legal status and fighting deportation.
The justice dept is though m8.

I spent my time under lock down for 23hrs and 1hr of rec time, food was terrible, bed was some shitty flimsy steel. Spent $20K in legal fees.

You are a piece of shit an will amount to nothing. KYS and save us some resources please.

dumb beaner

these niggers set my bail at $500K, I didn't wanna spend my day in that hell hole, 10 fucking months.