How can I make $10 a day doing simple shit, not much work, and only working no more than 2 hours a day?

How can I make $10 a day doing simple shit, not much work, and only working no more than 2 hours a day?

>dog walking, tutoring, etc..

suck cock

do online surveys.

Work for the government.

not a steady income.
they dont pay shit, or do you know of any sites that actually will pay $10 for an hour work

Trade crypto literally made 600K in the past year off buying and selling shitcoins

find a few people that need their driveways shoveled/lawns mowed and you'll average more than that. only problem with shoveling snow is everyone will need it done at once, so that might not be as good as lawnmowing

thats more work than an hour a day

If you have a few decent GPUs and ryzen CPU start mining, you could make close $10 with little to no effort

How about getting a job you lazy piece of shit?

>$10/day
>no more than 2 hours a day

Nigga get a minimum wage job? By the time you get settled in 2 hours are up and you made $17

Dubs demands it you lazy nigger

gotta work my own hours right now. jobs dont provide on demand schedules

So drive Uber or Amazon. Amazon Prime is $19/hr

im 19, cant drive uber. amazon prime? never heard of that, ill check it out thanks!

how do i work for amazon prime as a driver?

The driver program is called Amazon Flex, my bad. Google that. See if it's available in your area.

Lots of jobs provide on-demand schedules, especially food-service jobs. I worked as a delivery driver for dominos for years, I worked at three different stores in my town over the years and they all had different managers. At each one I was able to say each week what days I'd like off, which hours I could work. It's incredibly flexible.

If you are only available at night, there are tons of overnight jobs. If you are only available in the mornings, look at donut shops and coffee places, most of those will only work you a 2-3 hours each morning just for extra help.

There are jobs that fit every schedule.

You are just lazy

Right? Like I wish $10/day would solve my problems...

im too young, dammit

lol dont get too righteous on me faggots. ive had a full time job doing 50 hours a week for years. just got laid off due to the store going out of business. my job was an absolute bitch, i ran the entire kitchen by myself.

i just cant do full time right now because of school and family issues. sorry thats hard for you faggots to understand

>pizza delivery
Thinking hard about this one. Can i do like 1-2 hours of work every night at my local dominos? Or will they call me to come in at X time, and if i dont come in im fired?

Buy clothes at a goodwill in bulk, clean them up really nice and sell them to a secondhand store for money. If you put in a little effort over 2 days, you'll make your weekly revenue expectation.

To add, I saw 3 pairs of Jordan's for $40. each at a ghetto Plato's Closet. Cleaning them up and selling them for 80-110 Each gives good profit

Mini crypto. If you have a decent PC you can GPU mine, and it wont get you close to 10$ a day but depending on the gpu you have you could make $2+ a day

*mine not mini

>Shilling cryptocurency in 2018

suck dick

If you are only going to strictly drive for such short a time-frame they will almost exclusively want you for rush shift, which will be 5 or 6p.m. till 8 or 9. The shortest they will probably let you drive is 3 hours per shift on a 5-8 or a 6-9 when the store is busiest. You will net (if it's a decent town) 30 maybe 40 bucks in tips and mileage and then your hourly wage ontop of that. Because it's tipped wage, it is less than minimum, most stores go 6.75 an hour while you are on the road.

If you are more forthcoming with information on why you can ONLY work two hours a day then maybe we can all help you more and be less judgmental but right now it seems like you have a set amount of money, a set amount of time, in your head, and you are unwilling to consider anything else that doesn't fit that perfectly. Unfortunately the world doesn't bend to your will.

i need $10 a day to meet my rent.

I'm in school all day, but after that I'm in a training position that doesnt pay. I'm doing it voluntary, and before any faggots give me shit like hurr durr why waste your time for free, just know its not wasting my time. its working for a big position.

what are you a fucking Mexican?

nope

>2 hours a day
>10 dollars
Thats 5 dollars an hour, sounds like a mexican to me.

So your rent is 300 bucks
You don't have to pay for anything else?
Literally the only money in the whole world that is yours is going to be 300 bucks for rent?

Let me live where you live because 300 bucks for rent is incredible, I fuckin wish my rent was 300 holy shit.

Beyond that I mean 300 bucks, do you get weekends off or something? Why not just work a full shift, 8 hours, at some place on the weekend. You do that deliving pizzas you will make 300 a month noooooo problem.

2 hours a day only is really unrealistic for working anywhere, you will have to rely on odd jobs for that sort of thing and those fluxuate in pay and aren't stable. You will have to work twice as hard because you will have to set up the jobs yourself, find people to work for.

checked

i share a small house in an LA ghetto with 12 people. trust me, you dont want to live here

im an actor and spend all my time doing auditions or shit like that

Well that's cool. Hope you make it man.
I don't understand though like, you just need rent? You're living in a ghetto in LA? So like East LA? And you don't need to pay for like food or your cellphone or the internet your using? But your also in school, and ontop of that you are in an intership/apprenticeship?

Sounds like you have things setup but also things are shitty I don't get it. Doesn't add up mate.

Are you in SAG? Union? Do you get Extra work regularly? My best friends brother moved to LA to be an actor and he has a decent life there just waiting tables and doing work as an extra once or twice a month. It took him tons of work just to get those once or twice a month spots. He doesn't live in the ghetto though.

If it's snowing, shovel some driveways. Shit goes quick and you can usually get 20 bucks a driveway.

you got a stove?

No, they actually work. You're thinking of niggers.

No

hotplate will work

Damn right. I live in Laredo Texas, it's on the border of Texas and Mexico. I've lived here since I was a kid. I don't know why people say Mexican's are lazy. Mexicans outnumber white people in this part of Texas and they are literally the hardest working people here. It's all fathers with like two full time construction jobs, and a mom living in a trailer with 5 kids she takes care of all day. Shit crazy.

Meanwhile the ghetto part of Laredo where all the blacks live they are never doing shit. Literally never doing shit. They let their kids run in the streets at 2 in the morning, they are all on wellfare. The dad's don't work, and the moms don't even really take care of the kids. Is there crime in the trailer parks where the mexicans live? Yea, a little pot dealing here an there, sometimes they throw loud parties in their streets (no kidding). But compared to the ghetto? Holy fuck. The mexican parks are literally a holy city compared to the ghetto.

Idk, living here 20 years you'd think I'd come to not like Mexicans but honestly I actually like them a lot. Their country has major issues, and that really sucks, but each one I've gotten to know personally has been great people. Some of them suck yea, but no more than any other group.

and you thought that would change...

yes why?

I didn't get the joke on account of being dull.

I'm not saying Mexico aint a shithole country, I'm just saying, for whatever reason, those who are resourceful/fortunate enough to get over the border into Texas have always been decent folks to me.

well you live in an LA ghetto, whats stopping you from cooking up some rock.

no i mean blacks being on welfare part, mexicans are fine.

the fear of prison and not being a degenerate

>fear of prison
its like a paid hotel room bro

but doesn't Trump not like the Mexicans?

Growing up here there where black kids I was friends with, and they where good friends, and then we all grew up, and they became "WE WAS KANGS" and "I DINDU NUFFIN". It's a culture problem man. It's shitty parents.

We have a select few black kids here that live in the nicer more suburban parts of town and have successful parents and honestly they are fine. It's a culture thing man I swear. Growing up with shit parents on wellfare, living in shit neighborhoods, makes them into shit adults.

He said 10 dollars in 2 hours. I did online surveys when i was broke and unemployed once, the way you have to do it is sign up for like 5+websites and do as many surveys as possible daily, they usually cap out at a certain amount a day. Its terrible money but if its that or nothing its worth it

If you can't figure this out on your own you're retarded

This is about OP and his job. Nobody gives a shit about your life, faggot.

networking/socializing makes you a retard? ok then

bump

Just having a conversation with another user. Mind your business. I helped OP as much as I could in the earlier 4 comment chain I had with him.

go fuck yourself

bump

what do you guys think about doing stand up comedy>\?

I do tarot readings on a little folding table on the street. I make $40-$60 on average in a 12 hour shit, but it's not hard work to sit in the sun and smoke my pipe as I wait for punters.

boy is you fucking retarded. if i worked 12 hours i would make at least $150.

but i can vibe with just smoking your pipe and taking money from cunts all day. sounds boring tho

If you enjoy quiet contemplation and people-watching, as I do, then sitting on a bench all day and puffing on some organic flue-cured virginia is a good time. Making a bit of tax-free cash at the same time is icing on the cake.

walk dogs