Who would win in a gang war?

Who would win in a gang war?
Brazilians or Spicy Mexicanos?

For those who haven't watched it, here's the power level of spics

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Prob brazilians

Brazilians, they're the africans of latin america

they're all completely evil. they've gone further from god than they can come back from.

>god
lol

>latin america
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

why even make this thread, Mexicans need another 40 years to match brazil today

huehuehuheuhe

truly shocking that a people whose priests sacrificed 10K+ people a year at the main religous site in their capital still act like the same as when the Spanish encountered them.
the so called genocide against these people wasnt complete enough

Samefag

>be Brazilian
>end up in best gore
why is this world so good?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
idiot

Probably spics if hopped up on some shitty 2 dollar drug

Mexicans just because of how deep the corruption is, access to better military grade weapons, also the cartels have ex-military who train the new members
>I'm a Salvadoran in the U.S. who hates the reputation Central America has because of these fucking gangs, even though I have many uncles who are/were members of MS-13.
I remember when I was like 9 playing Super Mario on our Nintendo 64 while hearing gunshots in the mountains from the gang members fighting against each other. Would be better to walk from place to place because these fuckers shoot up buses too. Fuck man, I just want to go to the beach and eat pupusas

Mexicans can kill an old man and his boy. How tough they must be. Kek this isn’t war. They’re just fucking around probably on shitty drugs.

Probably Brazilians because even the common thieves is ruthless. Usually the Mexicans videos are from cartel members.

Just how fucked up Mexicans are? Do they like burn the whole family together sitting besides each other like the Brazilians did?

>how deep the corruption is
You have no idea what Brazil is like if you think Mexico is more corrupt than Brazil. Imagine corruption with structure and a military force backing it. Imagine areas law enforcement don't touch because either 1 it's a special interest or 2 it's too dangerous

Mexicans need to put on an image of being tough or just overdo it. Brazilians kill someone for fun then say fuck I'm bored let's go shove firecrackers in that grandma's asshole. Why flay someone when a bullet to the brain does the job better. You can send a message, air mail body parts.

I'm never going back to Brazil unless it's in a guarded resort.

dude. . .

No they'd keep the women and daughters, rape them, then traffick them to make money. They've turned misery and torture into a business, literally corporate hell. Brazil is more like natural chaos with the number of people/foreigners. Women are hotter though so there's that
>But Mexican weather girls!
Usually aren't from Mexico

What was you experience in Brazil like

Post link.

I went with a tour guide who robbed me.

This was in Rio. Where everything is supposedly nice. Lost all my shit and I didn't even get to fuck any girls under 14. Saw some faggot get shot at a traffic light.

>Brazilians or Spicy Mexicanos?
Is there a difference?

>tour guide who robbed me
the absolute state of monkeys