Is it just me, or are all feminists just fucking fat lazy landwhales? Like, seriously...

Is it just me, or are all feminists just fucking fat lazy landwhales? Like, seriously. I remember hearing a story of a feminist fat-lover landwhale who died of a fucking heart attack due to her being fat. Also, feminist hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Hylton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they all have to wear those stupid glasses? They look even worse with those cross eyed accessories.

Bump

OP here. Those glasses are smarter than her

Haha, true x)

Can the sandwich be full of cyanide pills and gopher meat. Asking for a friend. A friend who desperately needs to be no longer among the living.

It's most certainly not you. It's a common *quote unquote* acceptance that overweight land creatures that ooze cancer from every oriface and pore are to be considered *hurk* beautiful. Because no one actually does and we have to be nice. Because.. Reasons. Like seriously here, has anyone even stopped to consider WHAT would happen if we just stopped being PC? Literally. Nothing. The children would cry, they'd get spanked in front of everyone by their 70 year old parents and the world would continue to rotate. PC culture is the literal *It is now* definition of doomed species.
Picture unrelated

I don't know what the fuck is up with *this shit* but this user gets it
PC is the reason we're failing

No. It's just that the lazy, ugly, fat, gross and-or cunts need a cause to justify them being shitheads and as an excuse to be offended by you calling them out. Feminists are rare, the majority of the twits calling themselves feminists are just fucktards, and-or shitheads, using the term as a blunt object. The stupid and the vile love labels.

Lol,and they dont realise dying their hair only looks good if they're at least a 7, otherwise it just draws the eye to their anatomical challenges.

I think is bad for people to think that obesity is something normal

I don't have an issue with fems, I just hate fat people. Seriously, how fucking selfish can you be to keep adding wight when there are people fucking starving. They kill people with every bite of food they take.

Feminism has always been about hating men. In its core, even back when it started, it was hating men and wanting to rise women above. The shit was never for equality.

It only worked back then because men were above women. Now we're equal and slowly but surely, the ugly truth of feminism is rising to the surface.

The ugly truth of feminism stems from an old rights movement back way back that openly advocated the murder and killing of men for being men. They had an advertisement on you-tube and it still to this day scares the crap out of me. I wish I could remember the name.

Update; Discovered the name of the movement group; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto

Is it just me, or are all Americans just fucking fat and lazy?
Like, seriously. I remember hearing a story of an American fat-lover who died of a fucking heart attack due to them being fat.

See, I can also generalise.
Grow up kid.

Are you friends with one of the aforementioned species of cancer spewing mollusks, sir? I'd like to tell you you've made a very poor mistake.

Not all.

Personally I find that Sarkeesian cunt very attractive; I just have this unfortunate urge to cave in her fucking parasitic face.

Having said that, the Venn diagram of fat acceptance activists and feminists consist of concentric circles.

The crux of modern feminism is that women are responsible for nothing, not even their own feelings. Thus, when they -- like the overgrown, spoilt children they are -- overindulge in food, wallow in sloth and necessarily balloon, they feel ashamed. However, as they can never accept responsibility for anything -- even their own logical shame -- they must blame someone else:

THE PATRIARCHY MADE ME HAS BAD FEEEEEELZ!!!!!

I'm friends with healthy women with families, jobs and careers.

I think you've had enough. ma'am.

>appears with an opinion, backs said opinion up with an anecdotal story with no founding.

BOOM, roasted

No true Scotsman, eh?

>The crux of modern feminism is that women are responsible for nothing, not even their own feelings. Thus, when they -- like the overgrown, spoilt children they are -- overindulge in food, wallow in sloth and necessarily balloon, they feel ashamed. However, as they can never accept responsibility for anything -- even their own logical shame -- they must blame someone else
You're thinking of the loud feminazis.
I know it's hard for you Sup Forumstards that spend every hour of the day in this shithole to think outside of your bubble of perpetual hate but just try to realise that not every woman is fat and wants to blame others for their own problems.
I can assure you that the women I know and the majority of women want to stop inequality, toxic masculinity, sexism and racism (sexism and racism towards women and men alike).

But you're just going to reply to me with some sort of insult anyway so why am I even trying.

The crux of your entire "Stop hating on feminists, feminists are good and dindunuffin" argument is based on the idea that you objectively know what "healthy women" are. Tell me more about these *women* creatures you somehow know that without a doubt *DON'T* have a career turning tricks for spare change, teaching affirmative action at collage or apologizing to the muslims for their overwhelmingly significant hatred towards the western world they live in.

Fat chicks.

I love stereotypes and memes as much as the next faggot. But the loud majority are still a majority. If the silent minority wanted it to be different they'd stop being petty faggots and actually speak up above the "WE WANT EQUALITY, BUT DEATH TO MEN" chanters.

I'm guessing you hate all black people as well.
They do, they're just never the focus of media that caters towards people like you.

I have a fetish for these horrendous creatures.

You're making a hell of a lot of assumptions based on very very little evidence or reasonings. Like a true feminist. You would make me proud if I wasn't so inclined to detest you. First question; Yes. I hate Jews and Blacks. Personal reasons. Fuck you I don't have to divulge them. Second; Yes they are. The movie "Red Pill" was all over the MSM and specifically in Australia's morning show Sunrise. Granted the fucking biased cunt Andrew threw daggers at it like it was openly stating murder all women burn all jews but it's still a good book. I'm getting off topic. I want to make it clear; I like the silent majority and what they wish to accomplish. They're just too fucking PC to stand up to the amalgamations of cancerous cells and toxins that make up a loud majority feminist. And you know this well. I know you do. And yet you choose to defend them. Why.

I can't stop thinking about exposing my activist feminist gf. It's so horrible but so hot. The thought of someone recognizing her at a rally...

Would you like a diet Coke with that?

It isn't as if I get all of my impressions of feminists from this ocean of piss. I frequent other, much more respectable places and have formed my opinion of their social group from their own words and arguments over a long period of time.

Until my early thirties, I would have had no problem with someone calling me a feminist, for I was still under the mistaken impression that feminism advocated for nothing other than equal rights and responsibilities under the law. Then I made the error of suggesting -- on a very liberal website -- that a certain thing was sexist... toward men!

It was as if I'd barged into a synagogue on Passover, shoved the rabbi off the lectern, then starting saying nice things about a certain German nationalist.

Feminism *was* about equality until the late 70s. Then the authoritarians took over.

For what it's worth, I've been together with my awesome, professional wife for twenty years now. Educationally and professionally, she's vastly more accomplished than I.

>I like the silent majority and what they wish to accomplish. They're just too fucking PC to stand up to the amalgamations of cancerous cells and toxins that make up a loud majority feminist. And you know this well. I know you do. And yet you choose to defend them. Why.
Toxicity is being dealt with but sure, not at the rate and scale it should be.
But in the end it's up to individual people to think for themselves. I've tried for years to get people to realise not all feminists are feminazis but it's impossible.
We, people that want equality, ignore those toxic people and focus on working for our cause because that's more productive.

It's impossible for me to hate black people. I have a lot of black friends. There are a LOT of good, hard working, kind black people.
Heck I even had my life saved by a black man once (paramedic).

Bigots make me exhausted.

Fuck you Hitler was a bro and the Jews deserved it for declaring economic war on Germany.

I'm just going to tell you "not all feminists".

And I'm going to tell you "All loud ones."

>not all feminists are feminazis

This is true. There are three types:

1. Those whom mistakenly believe that "feminism" advocates gender equality
2. Those whom know that "feminism" has ugly features, but also that it remains largely good, or can be saved
3. Female sociopaths

The third group has been firmly in control for over forty years no.

Case in point; SCUM was a thing. I bet you feminists are reeeeally glad that existed.

It isn't a matter of "loud", it's a matter of "powerful".

When the leadership, the ones who rise to the top and acquire power and influence are overwhelmingly left-wing authoritarians whom advocate horrible shit, that says something, doesn't it?

In a fundamentally socially good movement, the cream rises to the top. In an evil one, so does the scum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Hylton

Relevant quote: "In January 2017, Hylton was a featured speaker at the Women's March on Washington".

Why was a convicted, admitted kidnapper-torturer-murderer a featured speaker at one of the largest feminist demonstrations in history?

I have nothing to say to that. Mostly because I'm Australian and I have no idea who that is. Tldr it for me because I'm clearly too lazy to research this particular phenomenon.