Ask a philosopher anything

Ask a philosopher anything.

How's living in poverty?

thread is over

>trip checked
>OP BTFO

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

What do you consider poverty?

everybodys a philosopher

dubs of truth...pls delete this thread

FUCK YOU /GET

How about you as a breather anything. Or how about a "has a pulse"er anything. Philosophy isn't just for the "intellectual"

What gives you the right to label yourself as a philosopher?

Probably paid someone to

>How about you as a breather anything. Or how about a "has a pulse"er anything. Philosophy isn't just for the "intellectual"
wat

fuck ye

How much for a whopper double combo with extra fries?

What does it feel like to waste your money on paying someone to teach you how to think for yourself? Fucking idiot.

You are not a real philosopher. You are an imposter.

I'm a real philosopher, and you are full of shit. You probably read postmodernist shit like a faggot.

If you are a real philosopher, then explain to me in one sentence what van Fraassen chose in place of the syntactic view of theories.

You can't do it, can you? You know why? Because you are a piece of shit lying faggot.

not OP, but you are fuckface faggot. Philosophy does "teach you how to think for yourself," moron. How stupid are you not to know what Philosophy is? It's only been around for 2500 years, dumbfuck.

Neck yourself.

What gives someone the right to call himself a doctor, a lawyer, or an engineer?

How fucking stupid are you, faggot? You've never heard of the educational, degree, and certification system by which trades, ranks, and titles are awarded?

Eat shit, faggot.

Is death the ultimate truth?

No. Truth is a semantic value that attaches to statements (or propositions).

What happens after death?

sure, kid. and, when I put a bandaid on my knee, that makes me a brain surgeon.

Stick your balls in a blender, faggot.

Ask a spiritual medium. This is not a relevant question to philosophy, dipshit. It's like asking a lawyer how to cure diabetes.

If you could transfer your mind. Is it still you in the new body?

Can you explain the ontological difference between dasein and lebenswelt?

What's the color of my underwear

Was Heidegger a Nazi?

>not op
lol ok bud

What's the meaning of shit posting?

W?

Why my peepee hard?

This is a question of personal identity. You can look it up on the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (a good resource).

The question of identity in general is a tricky one that has bedeviled philosophy for thousands of years. Personal identity is a special case.

I would say the consensus is that you would not be the same person after the transfer, because we could imagine the transfer happening in a way that it transfers into two bodies instead of one. It can't be the case that both new persons are the same as the old one, so neither are.

This is Heidegger bullshit. It is not philosophy.

brown in the back, yellow in the front.

yes

What a faggot answer. Did you type that while the dick was in your mouth or in your asshole?

you just did it, you tell me.

What good is philosophy?

Basically any question that has no answer.

so, you are saying you got buttblasted and now feel shitty about your lack of a degree and about the general state of failure and misery in your deadend life?

People always recommend Mathematics to help your thinking abilities. No one ever recommends Philosophy. They should. Philosophy will train you to be a better thinker than any other field

alrighty then! why op is faggot? enlighten me!

um... 42

It's not a philosophical question, OP just likes sucking dick.

Does Mike Wazowski wink or blink?

What is evil ?

analytic philosophy is good philosophy. analytic philosophy utilizes advanced systems of logic and clear, straightforward, and economical treatment of foundational problems.

don't listen to the faggot who doesn't know the first thing about philosophy, saying (stupidly) it is "any question that has no answer."

Philosophy has provided answers, and the debates have moved forward difficult topics.

Physics also has not provided a final and true theory. Does this mean it also is just pursuing questions with no answer?

I agree. pure mathematics (as opposed to applied) is just philosophy.

"evil" is a theological term, not a philosophical one. Ask a theologian.

Where's the bloody stone m8!

Harry Potter found it in my kidney.

What is best in life?

Not a philosophy question. Ask your mom.

you were looking a trap.

WHAT IS THE SECRET OF STEEL

Are you. Or are you not. A cyberdong?

If there's 3 cups, and pocket pussy says "moar", then I begin to cry, what would that make the book over there, that's some 300 pages, and filled with islands of lost?

Do you know how to achieve enough dakka?

steel won't say.

Tell me what you think about mental alchemy. Is it just a good exercise or is there something to it? Could I conceivably manifest my will through decades of focused effort and formulae?

I am.

In a meaningless joydeprived life; is it truly for the best to keep going

What is your favorite color!

not relevant to philosophy.

as a psychologist. not a relevant philosophy question.

It's "the riddle of steel" you illiterate barbarian. And the answer is that flesh is stronger than steel, steel is nothing without the flesh to wield it.

Now go back to your hovel.

is there a difference between truth and reality?

Oh ya, miserable. lol. So how did you become such a faggot or were you born with it?

transparent.

What is the sound of a one handed clap?

When will we achieve enough Dakka

Answer the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Is my burger ready?

why continue with philosophy now that the science part of philosophy has covered most of it's original questions? The only philosophical questions left are just problems that stem from us being limited biological beings that have evolved to understand some very basic things (get food, fuck, repeat). I could elaborate but i believe you understand what i mean (think evolution).

Nice authority fallacy dumbass, we are all philosophers here

Yes! Truth is a semantic evaluation we assign to statements. Reality is what the statements are (aiming to be) about. It's like the relationship between the painting of mona lisa and the actual person mona lisa.

>the only philosophical things left
>physics is still stuck in a 4d macroverse

hurreverythinkisatomz.nye

can't understand you with all that dick in your mouth.

ask Bart Simpson. Not a philosophy question.

how is philosophy gonna help?

Speak for yourself. I'm retarded.

Etymologically dissect the word philosophy please, amateurs
>the pursuit of knowledge reading will has nothing to do with the acquisition knowledge

okay then

What is more important, the objective experience or the subjective experience?

How do I live alone in independence without busting my ass?

How do I find my passions?

Everything is a philosophy question. Why yo dicc smol?

kek

Not an answer

The questions outcome depends entirely upon the mechanism of transfer and whether the consciousness remains intact eg via a staggered process. If you gradually replace your brain matter bit by bit 0.1% every month until you are 100% technological, the "you" perspective will still exist. Whether this is a good thing or not for your further infinite development is another matter. However if you "copy and paste" 75% of your brain at a time into a computer, theres a very good chance of fracturing your ego into the ether

What is the philosophical concept of infinity? Does it have any philosophy dedicated specifically to it, as a concept?

Are heaven and hell metaphores for how people remember you, heaven being that you're remembered as a good person and hell that you're not?

Philosophy is the mathematical logic of words. Same principles and formulae, just different abstract symbols.

This is why idiots who think they have countered an argument by saying "that's JUST semantics" are, well.. idiots

WHERE IS MY INFINITE LEVEL OF DAKKA

Who was phone?

Why is every faggot gay but not every gay a faggot?
And why is Kant a whiny cunt?
I am confused, pls help OP.

>salty lil philosopher
Go write a poem ugly

Is marxism a philosophy or rather an ideology?

What came first, a chicken or a dog?

>don't listen to the faggot who doesn't know the first thing about philosophy, saying (stupidly) it is "any question that has no answer."

>Physics also has not provided a final and true theory.

Contradict yourself much?