Has anyone here been on antipsychotics?

Has anyone here been on antipsychotics?

I was forced to take Zyprexa for 3 months.
Since then I lost all feelings and emotions. I've Lost all my friends. No desire to live, I feel like an empty shell. Complete lack of creativity, lack of social skills
Lack of empathy, lack of motivation and a sense of accomplishment.
5 months ago I stopped taking zyprexa but I have no improvement and Im beginning to think that my brain is permanently damaged by these drugs.Im making this threads over and over again to see if anyone else experienced this

Start working out and stop observing yourself --> problem solved

I have been on seroquel for four years. Previously was on risperdal, ability, and then latuda

Abilify

>forced

I was on Risperidone for 2 months or so. I got really fat, felt numb, drooled a lot, and my hands were extremely shaky; I.e., I had Parkinson's like symptoms.

Thioridazine. With that and asindin I was a cucumber. A relatively happy cucumber. Time flew by. War in my head was still there, but the quietest it's been my whole life. When I ran out and the war returned, so did my personality. I realized I was the walking dead, a smiling zombie. I went back to the hell I knew. I now starve the dog and self-check, no medicine. I admit that I am standing on the edge of falling into the abyss of another breakdown but I'm managing.

> I now starve the dog and self-check
can you explain this please

Ignore the unreal. Test where reality bleeds. Ask trusted friends and associates things to confirm or disprove things. Focus on what is most likely real. Remember all impulses are also enemies. Avoid reactionary behavior to such a degree as to not be around reactionary people as well.

I’m schizoaffective and this sounds like me when I’m not on any meds. Go figure.

I remember these threads. Makes one wonder: who would bring this back after all this time and why. Maybe also how.

yeah but I used the wrong image
>here
the how is an old sd card and the why is memes

another why is that there is usually helpful discussion in these threads

Cause a band aid is an easier answer for them

yup, zyprexa sucks....put on like 50 pounds while on it.....now I take invega, much better....

then whats the real issue?
and what is the answer to people with these issues/to these issues?

Took risperidone as a teen. It made me violent, uncomfortable and empty inside.

Took latuda (paired with depakote) as an adult felt much calmer and could let go of things that bothered me easier.

Just try to find the right mix op. You might have to suffer a bit but keep trying.

Ye, was on ability for a few months and felt the same way. I was on that and Zoloft. I didn't like being drugged so I got off both cold turkey, and took a month long alcohol binge of a fifth a day then got on weed. Been weedin ever since and couldn't be happier.

Abilify

Crushing everything is not worth crushing one thing. Please, stop.
Quentiapine, 4 years. Don't be me.

What else you got on the card?

...any other memeries?

mom takes it but still seems lil crazy and naive at times

sounds like depression, probably not a side effect of teh drugs

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Saged, reported, hiddened, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called Pizza Hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, called Ghostbusters, called Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn'd ftw le bacon narwhale xP

upboated good sir I tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD dae le cake is a lie!!1 epic fail!! xddd le for le lulzzzz!!!!! owned ftw, we r anonymous xDD I forgot how to can!! le upvote for you :^) just epic, simply epic ROFLMAO!!!xD

le dae EXPLODING KNEES PUDDI!!! le epic oldfag here, ama ;D ebin... SHOOP LE WOOP :D xDDDDD here have an upboat le le le wow much le such lelele epic smoke weed 420 dae le trees :^) just so epic ftw!!!!112342 epic meemee, us gamers huh xB upvoted le doge here ama good sir *tips fedora* dae le epic atheist meme???

EPIC PWNAGE! ...............CUPCAKES!!! (so random :) dae le pewdiepie le BROFIST xDDDDDDD

>me gusta
is this a le new epic meme??? screen capd for dat sweet sweet karma xDDDDD le lololoololololooololololo epic, so epic FAIL!!!!! FUS RO DAH!!!! xD i used to be christian but then i took an arrow to le knee!! xdddddd bazinga zimbabwe!! epic ownage TOP KEK :DD le nyan cat funny epic maymay good sir upboated for le win!!!.........................DOOOOOOM!!!111!

thats about it except for images from 2014-2015 Sup Forums

Was on 20mg Olanzapin, switched to weed.

Stop sooking and feeling sorry for yourself u little bitch. Tet off b. Take off the faggot overcoat and dipshit fedora then get out in the sunshine and do something productive. You will start feeling like normal person pretty fuckin quickly, Also keep off the alcohol and weed and any other drugs you are doing cos I bet you are.