Gary johnson is a faggot thread: now with more rage and anger addition

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/

>Austin Peterson stood by his word by endorsing Johnson after he won the candidacy.

>As a token of good faith, Austin gave Johnson a replica of George Washington’s flintlock pistol, to let him know that he has Austin’s full support in the general election. Tearing up on the front stage of the convention floor, Austin said to Gary as he presented him with the pistol, “You have my sword, and you have my gun.”

>Hours later, a number of delegates were reporting on social media that Johnson was seen tossing Austin’s pistol in the garbage. A husband and wife witnessed Johnson throwing out the pistol and retrieved it from the garbage. The pistol has since been returned to Austin Petersen and remains in his possession.

Old thread right here

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-campaign-offers-austin-petersen-500-for-his-gun/
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
youtube.com/watch?v=-87e5wKGgFU
donaldjtrump.com/positions
newsmax.com/Politics/ABC-News-Poll-Millennials-Surge/2016/05/25/id/730616/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like GJ, but to discard a gift gun, that is incredibly low.

Isn't anyone going to call the ATF and tell them how Gary Johnson literally broke a federal law by throwing away a gun like that in public?

That should be enough to get him behind bars come on everyone!

Sounds like that was staged as a psyop towards the progun crowd.

This guy has been bought

No ones going to publicly/openly do that unless they meant to send a message

Flintlocks are not firearms. They are not under the ATF's purview.

Who fucking cares someone should call the feds on that fucker for thowing out a "deadly weapon"

Don't you get it?

it's called a gaff. someone saw him do it and gave austin petersen it back.

he tried to buy it back and pretend it didn't happen, which only makes it worse for him and more clear for us. Fuck Gary Johnson the antigun faggot

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-campaign-offers-austin-petersen-500-for-his-gun/

you're an idiot m8

Antman?

The best part is, that was brought up in the last thread.

welp, between this and that asshat of a running mate, so much for voting libertarian.

guess its time to make America great again

>McCain ain't no kennedy
Have to second this one. Respect in the general sense for flying in the Navy and all the whole POW thing but most of what those around him who can give honest opinions make him sound like a complete tool.
Forget the source but I read once some quote along the lines of "If he didn't get shot down that day it would have been another day, he was constantly writing checks with his mouth his ability hadn't the chance in hell to back up."

And to be slightly on topic, fuck Gary Johnson.

Say it ain't so, GJ! What the fuck?!?

>libertarians are now all voting for trump
>bernouts are voting for trump
>>guess its time to make America great again
MAGA
A
G
A

>Gary Johnson
He's fucking nobody anyway. Maybe all those elections of him amounting to literally nothing finally made him bitter.

Lol, what an asshat. This just cements my decision to write in Cruz. The LP missed a rare opportunity this year.

>I can't be bought!
Trump may not be, but he doesn't seem to give a shit about anyone else. His website mentions nothing about campaign finance reform or anything like that, and the only reference he's made to being favorable towards this is reversing Citizen's United, which he only mentioned in a tweet several months ago.

>I'll reduce the external debt.
How? By saying he won't pay it? By magic?

>I'll only trade with other countries on equal terms.
The US is literally the most powerful country in the world. People come to the US when they want trade deals; deals are done in our favor whenever possible. And it's not like the US can say "We want to renegotiate a deal that's both parties previously decided was fair to be definitely in our favor." That's not how international politics works, and anyone with half a braincell should recognize that.

>America will protect its industry, create private sector jobs.
This is completely impossible. There are no efforts that can be done that will bring back American industry, as unskilled labor is increasingly being replaced with robots. Examples: Apple replaced 60000 workers with an entirely robotic assembly line, farmers increasingly turning to small farm robots to replace workers, automated stations replacing fast food workers, automated truck drivers, automated cars, etc. The US would be better off investing in education, science, and technology, but Trump seems unwilling to do that considering he is on the record for saying he "loves the uneducated," stating global warming is a Chinese hoax, and pandering to anti-vaccine advocates.

>Bring back the loan/wage ratio
Once again, how?

Ctn., fucking character limits.

Who the fuck pissed that guy off?

>America will no longer be world police for free.
And yet Trump wants to commit 30000 troops to defeat ISIS, and expand a military designed exactly for that role. If you want to stop being the world police, then the military should contract, not expand. Which seems to be a good idea anyways, considering that the US could then actually fund social programs off of the savings. Instead of wondering why other countries don't pay as much into NATO, perhaps the US should wonder why it does, especially considering that even if they significantly slashed their contribution, NATO would still outspend its principle enemies (e.g, Russia) by a very large margin.

>We will use more effective and less expensive ways to carry out our policy.
Like torture? And putting boots on the ground? Because those sure are ethical and less expensive, respectively.

>America will allow Germany to remilitarize.
What?

>Build a wall! Illegals must go back to their countries.
Yes, punish the millions of people who simply want to seek out a better life, as millions have done before them, for the crimes committed by a minority of their faction. Ignore the fact that the lack of a living wage for these people will only be worsened if they are forced to stay in Mexico, and is only caused in the US because they cannot seek citizenship without dealing with mountains of bureaucracy and paperwork. Ignore the fact that this problem will eventually disappear, most likely sooner than we think, as unskilled labor is replaced with machines that can do it cheaper. And feel free to assume that people will be complicit as approximately 11 million people are rounded up and shipped away for the crime of "You didn't follow the arbitrary rules we set up to allow people to live and work here."

As a guy who considers himself broadly libertarian, I can't bring myself to vote for the LP because it's tantamount to voting for a democrat.

I say this, and I get blown off again and again. I remind people that voting is a tactical act whether you want it to be or not and I'm still ignored.

And then this happens and Johnson and his VP go and endorse gun control. So bitter... yet so sweet.

Is that actually antman?

And yet Trump is also on the record for saying he wants to make it harder to legally immigrate as well:

"But legal immigrants do not and should not enter easily. It’s a long, costly, draining, and often frustrating experience - by design." (The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.143-45 , 2 Jul 2000)

"'I’m opposed to new people coming in,' he said. 'We have to take care of the people who are here.'" (nytimes.com/library/politics, 10 Dec 1999).

>going full cuckertarian

No, Mcafee is the answer, fuck the other politicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

youtube.com/watch?v=-87e5wKGgFU

I'd rather have batshit insane than a shill.

bernout/shillarybot plz
donaldjtrump.com/positions

>Yes, punish the millions of people who simply want to seek out a better life
>punish
fuck them.
the ones that use the work visa system and those that aquire permanent resident status are the ones who are "coming to america 3 get a bettar life" and they hate the illegals more than anyone.

>You didn't follow the arbitrary rules we set up to allow people to live and work here."
>arbitrary
you're retarded

>impossible to bring back industry!!!
46% tariffs on foreign imports. Fuck Globalism.
>inb4 then I can't buy a $20 coffee pot every 6 months from wal-mart you'll force me to get a $100 coffee pot every 10 years ;_;
if you had a real job, like a unionized manufacturing job straight out highschool like in the postwar economy that made the united states great, then buying quality wouldn't be problem. The trend of low salaries to pay for cheap products needs to end before this race to the bottom hits bedrock. Even as we speak walmart is closing hundreds of locations because people are becoming too poor to support 3 walmarts in a county like they could when they still at least had shitty jobs.
>inb4 hurr everyone can just work in IT or be a patriarchy inspector muh 21st century economy meme everyone can go to college when bernie makes it free!

and? thats why trump needs to be our president.

look up other western nations immigration policies. it's harder by a vast metric than the US process because they don't fucking want or need lowskilled immigrants. Try to immigrate to england, germany, or switzerland without being recruited for a job beforehand.

Just because we have a bunch of 3rd world countries sharing a land border with us doesn't mean we have to take in their refuse.

Who the fucks antman

Shhh...we don't speak that name around here.

The only man that made the CIA interrogation techniques look calm and peaceful compared to what he literally did and wanted to implement in the system.
Basically the guy is batshit insane

>the ones that use the work visa system and those that aquire permanent resident status are the ones who are "coming to america 3 get a bettar life" and they hate the illegals more than anyone.

Then clearly those systems are inadequate to handle the demand. Unless you're going to try to claim that of 11 million people, most coming to do low-skill agricultural and industrial work (which will soon be phased out by robots), none of them are seeking a better life.

>you're retarded

Wow, what a clever argument.

>46% tariffs on foreign imports. Fuck Globalism.

This will do nothing except increase the rate of automation to offset the cost of doing business. You don't have to pay robots. No jobs, or very few at all, will be created.

>inb4 then I can't buy a $20 coffee pot every 6 months from wal-mart you'll force me to get a $100 coffee pot every 10 years ;_;

No, I'll just buy the same coffee pot for the same price, but made entirely by machines, because that will soon be possible and arguably already is. No new jobs will be created. Your dream that we can somehow return to the post-war economy is hopeless. There will be no resurgence in American industry.

>it's harder by a vast metric than the US process because they don't fucking want or need lowskilled immigrants.

Unfortunately, we still need immigrants to do low-skill agricultural and industrial work, and it would sit easier on my conscious if those people were paid fairly because they were citizens.

>Just because we have a bunch of 3rd world countries sharing a land border with us doesn't mean we have to take in their refuse.

Consider the inscription on the Statue of Liberty:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

So much for that American value.

>Lazarus was born into a large Sephardic-Ashkenazi Jewish family
Sup Forums is always right

This. Mcafee is the guy we need right now.

Damn, I was pretty excited that they managed to get double digits in the polls for the first time. Fuck Gary Johnson.

What do you do when a large chunk of immigrants coming in today have literally no wish to change their way of life coming to this country, or in some cases want to outright break off portions of this country (la Raza comes to mind). Every group of immigrants that comes to this country is brutalized in some way as they are initially rejected, then eventually assimilated into the larger American mass. Happened with the Chinese out west, the Irish in the East, but it appears that we've stopped doing that and I view that as a huge problem. I do not want us to go the way of Europe and just mass import people without realizing the possible damage it may cause.

>46% tariffs on foreign imports
This kills the average consumer. Wage stays the same, prices on everything goes up.

>inadequate
we don't want or need them. our quotas are at exactly where they should be. the illegals just lower wages for the legal immigrants and blue collar americans.
>increase the rate of automization
in america, in american factories, maintained by skilled american labor. Because it will cost more to build that factory in a foreign country. And in the interim the first factory to get it's ass back on our shores and hire americans will make more money than their globalist competitors. currently if it costs $5 to make a pair of nikes in the US and $0.01 in china with 4.98 to ship it over here, that penny per unit means a few points to stock value so they kill hundreds of thousands of well paying domestic jobs. That needs to stop.

>we should pay them more
then there is no reason to hire them illegally. fixing E verify and enforcing visas is a solution to this, and secure borders, not letting foreigners break the law

>a poem by a woman who was a german immigrant means we should let millions of immigrants pick strawberries for slave wages and live in newly created american slums as wages drop and life becomes harder for legal immigrants and low skilled american workers.

>implying they can raise prices and stay a company
killing globalism only kills globalists. If they make it in america they will make "less" money than relying on slave labor, but they will still make money, unlike any company deciding to go defunct trying to pass the buck onto the US consumer and being outcompeted by domestic competition.

your other option is to be a wageslave with no guns as globalists destroy america like locusts under a hillary presidency.

> tfw we will never see a Based Jim Webb Presidency

Your reasoning should lead you to believe that the current immigration wave will similarly assimilate, not the other way around. Your fears are unfounded.

>illegals just lower wages for the legal immigrants and blue collar americans.
This is the same excuse that has been used for decades. Illegal immigrants do precisely the work that native American citizens don't do. That is how it has always been. Furthermore, the only reason they drive down wages is because they cannot be admitted legally, at which point employers will be legally mandated to pay them a minimum wage.

>in america, in american factories, maintained by skilled american labor.

No, it would be maintained by a skeleton crew of people who simply need to maintain the automated factories. You will not be getting "hundreds of thousands of domestic jobs," and certainly not in the form of industrial labor that would suddenly revitalize the American economy and return it to the post-war Baby Boom. Furthermore, any gains in the industrial sector would assuredly be lost in other sectors, for example trucking, which currently provides roughly a million jobs and would be completely wiped out by automated trucks.

>a poem by a woman who was a german immigrant means we should let millions of immigrants pick strawberries for slave wages and live in newly created american slums as wages drop and life becomes harder for legal immigrants and low skilled american workers.

Have you just ignored everything I've said? The argument is as follows: Trump stands for "traditional American values," supposedly, whatever that may mean. Traditional American values entail an open immigration policy. If we have an open immigration policy, then people get paid at least the minimum wage as required by law as they are American citizens, thus preventing abuse of their work and preventing wages from being driven down. Until, of course, the problem dissipates because we can just use robots to do the same job.

>muh robots
you don't know much about factories buddy, modern factories are heavily automated. you aren't going to find robots to fix the robots, do quality control and assurance, assembly, and the thousands of other tertiary jobs in a modern factory.
>but dey can get moar automated!
A. not really, ford employs almost 200,000 people in their factories with heavy automatization. same for whats left of the US steel and aluminum industries.
B. so instead of a ten thousand chinks working for slave wages, you have 1000 americans making real salaries in a domestic factory designed by an american engineering firm with machines made and designed in the united stats, built by an american construction firm. Win Win for america and america first companies.

>the same argument against illegals
when something's right it doesn't change.

>muh american values.... of a german immigrant during the last major american immigration crisis of shitloads of unskilled irish labor and a influx of german expatriates undermining established US labor and businesses...
>...which led to the start of our immigration policies stemming the flood
all you've proven regarding "american values" is that foreigners always want in at the expense of the Citizenry. Go ask that murder who was deported 5 times his opinion of US immigration, it's probably the same as your.

this isn't Sup Forums. nobody cares about the opinion of a 12 year old anyway.

>The statue of liberty was made by a jew.
>Ergo it must be bad.
>Therefore Sup Forums is right because jews are bad.
>filename.

>you aren't going to find robots to fix the robots, do quality control and assurance, assembly, and the thousands of other tertiary jobs in a modern factory.

And your consistent focus on heavy industry will be your downfall as thousands of other jobs slip into the fold of automated labor.

>A. not really

Why not? What do you think the limits of human ingenuity and cost-cutting are? Whatever can be automated will be, and if you think that this will suddenly lead to a greater amount of jobs than there were before, then you are mistaken. Consider what happened to telephone operators when computer systems replaced them.

>so instead of a ten thousand chinks working for slave wages, you have 1000 americans making real salaries in a domestic factory designed by an american engineering firm with machines made and designed in the united stats, built by an american construction firm. Win Win for america and america first companies.

Or you can replace 60000 people with a couple hundred robots, as Apple already has. I guess that somehow makes up for the 1000 people in quality control, a -59000 person deficit. Whatever gains you expect to make will assuredly be offset by the number of jobs that can be replaced with a drone or a robot. Consider what Amazon plans to do with its shipping service - that's another group of thousands of people that will be out of work in a few years. Or telemarketing - already software is provided that can replace a human telemarketer. The economy for unskilled labor is rapidly closing, and there is no amount of protectionism that can be employed to stop it. You will not get your post-war boom; it just employs gratuitous amounts of wishful thinking.

>when something's right it doesn't change.

You haven't presented anything countering what I've said.

>all you've proven regarding "american values" is that foreigners always want in at the expense of the Citizenry.

So the Statue of Liberty isn't a paragon of American values then?

Good night forever Gary Johnson shills. One more broken tool in the Hillary tool box.

Trump 2016, /k/omrades.

Well that completely settles it. I was already strongly leaning towards trump but the LP has made a complete ass of themselves.

>a gift from the frogs over ellis island
>where we screened immigrants
>somehow a symbol of unfettered immigration

>still not getting it
if the magic completely automated factory is in america, built by americans, and staffed by "muh skeleton crew" of americans, then it will be a net increase in jobs. a "fully automated" factory still has a large number of positions; it isn't the same thing as apple replacing a Model T tier assembly line for Iphones made up of 60k chinks with a modern assembly line manned by robots like in common industry.
>everything will be automated eventually, so we should just march hand in hand into dystopia!
whatever "skilled" job you think you have, it "can" be replaced by automation of a computer program. some things are simply not profitable to automate either via protectionism or basic economics. Doctors would throw a shitfit if webmd suddenly had an add to cart button for meds and having a country with no consumers do to "everything is robots" means good and services have no market.

So yes, tariffs=american jobs and a stronger economy. It's better than your plan which is apparently to prostrate yourself to shillary's special interests as a gunless serf.

>a gift from the frogs over ellis island
>where we screened immigrants
>somehow a symbol of unfettered immigration

The question I asked was if you considered it a "paragon of American values." But I guess you don't see it as such. Therefore, you must not like American values. And considering that, barring the Chinese Exclusion Act, there were minimal naturalization requirements and no immigration requirements to the US until 1924, yes, "unfettered" immigration could be considered an American value. And even with the Chinese Exclusion Act there were allowances for work permits and other means of legal residency other than citizenship.

>it isn't the same thing as apple replacing a Model T tier assembly line for Iphones made up of 60k chinks with a modern assembly line manned by robots like in common industry.

It is exactly the same. A large number of unskilled human workers are replaced with robots, with a smaller number new highly skilled workers hired to oversee the production line. This leads to a net decrease in jobs overtime. And you continue to ignore that this process is not unique to heavy industry, as it would affect millions of other jobs that I have previously mentioned and you continue to simply ignore.

>some things are simply not profitable to automate either via protectionism or basic economics. Doctors would throw a shitfit if webmd suddenly had an add to cart button for meds and having a country with no consumers do to "everything is robots" means good and services have no market.

Tell that to the guy who made a computer program that can act as a lawyer in parking ticket cases. You cannot stop technological progress.

I'm voting for mcaffee now

Fuck, I should stop affiliating with the libertarian party.

What's the next best party for someone with mostly libertarian beliefs?

>Yes, punish the millions of people who simply want to seek out a better life
They can seek in whatever place they came from, fucking commie

> for the crimes committed by a minority of their faction.
Liberals like yourselves are the ones who should be punished for those crimes, as none of them could have happened without your aid.

>I'm throwing my vote away and welcome Hillary Clinton

Nice try Hill shill.

Daily reminder that open borders is a ploy to create an underclass of undeducated, poor serfs. It is the wholesale selling of American jobs in the interest of corporate profit

Also, why the fuck did he offer $500 dollars? Such an odd number

this thread is filled to the brim with reddit shills

Well, shit. Looks like I'm voting for a meme now.

T-Thanks Sup Forums...

>Every group of immigrants that comes to this country is brutalized in some way as they are initially rejected, then eventually assimilated into the larger American mass.
Only works if they are white.
These asian migrants are not "American" They vote 80%+ for Democrats ffs

If you use that hammer on your weewee, it'll squeak!

I hope everyone survives their angsty libertarian phase

All we need is a fiscally responsible GOP and tone back on the big brother stuff and you satisfy 90% of libertarian demands

What we need is to get rid of all the old faggot boomers who grew up in a 90% white country, and think its still the same as we dip below 60% white on official stats.

That is the most blatantly fake astroturf message I've ever seen.

>Liking social and economic freedom is angsty

I at least can respect your restraint from using "lolbertarians'

>you're not American unless you vote for the same political party as I do!

What are your opinions on the qualities that make one a true Scotsman?

>mfw 20% bernouts will defect to trump if shillary nomination

Listen m8 if you voted obama twice, hate the constitution, aren't white, and aren't a christian, then you are not an American

spotted the shill

What do expect us to do? It's literally "fuck you dad!" the party

I can only find two shitty news sources for this supposed happening. Come back when you have something more substantial than these blogs. Also no one cares about the libertarian party in its current state.

>
>What do expect us to do? It's literally "fuck you dad!" the party
user......... That's the liberals.

This is where I am at too, user. I don't even fucking care anymore. Republicans would have to put up stalin or equivalent for me to vote shillary.

Here's your (you), retard. Get back to Sup Forums

Yeah

>Guys vote Macafee! We still need to throw our votes away for no gain and let Hillary win!

We will need some chingchongs like yourself to show us how to build our Great Wall no doubt, but then you will need to go back

Please tell me it's true

>if you hate the constitution you aren't America
>Go back to Sup Forums!

Nah, how about you just kys, spic. We run this show now.

>dropping the name and preventing retribution

Trump has nothing against legal immigrants.

He will set up AMERICAN Sweatshops complete with forced asian labor. Because technically it still counts as bringing jobs to the USA.

republican if you like guns and not being taxed as much
democrat if you like drugs and sexual depravity

>Allowing people the freedom to negotiate their own working conditions and wages is somehow bad

What if I like all four of those things?

>to prevent retribution
Not
>because it's fucking fake as hell
Are you being retarded on purpose?

Libertarian

Fucking dubs for days

>are you being retarded on purpose?

It's better than being born that way, wouldn't you say?

>Anyone that doesn't vote for Trump is a Shilldog supporter!

I honestly think they're extremely overstated. I can't imagine more than a few angry bernie - supporters coming in and trying to fuck with them. Besides, this is /k/, I don't think as many made them with way.

But I like all 4.

Besides, Republicans are just as bad as dems on being authoritarian. Just on different things

>tfw I was alive to witness the departure of the last classical liberal, and the decent of the left into mouth-foaming insanity

Jim could have been our return to center in national politics. Fuck the left. MAGA 2016!

Well you got me there.

newsmax.com/Politics/ABC-News-Poll-Millennials-Surge/2016/05/25/id/730616/

keep trying shill

>Implying milienials vote

What if this is some libertarian party ploy to thrust them into the limelight?

I mean, I'm not trying very hard if I am shilling.

How do I know you're not doing one of those tricky jew reverse shill techniques?

>Yes, punish the millions of people who simply want to seek out a better life, as millions have done before them, for the crimes committed by a minority of their faction. Ignore the fact that the lack of a living wage for these people will only be worsened if they are forced to stay in Mexico, and is only caused in the US because they cannot seek citizenship without dealing with mountains of bureaucracy and paperwork. Ignore the fact that this problem will eventually disappear, most likely sooner than we think, as unskilled labor is replaced with machines that can do it cheaper. And feel free to assume that people will be complicit as approximately 11 million people are rounded up and shipped away for the crime of "You didn't follow the arbitrary rules we set up to allow people to live and work here."

not our fucking problem. point of first contact with an illegal should result in their immediate deportation period paragraph. its no different than if you get in an accident driving without insurance. even if its not your fault, its your fault BECUASE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I guess the founding fathers (the first Americans) weren't American then, because a good portion of them weren't Christian.

keep shilling reddit it makes no difference

Trump by landslide is happening

not if you like guns tho
>into the trash it goes

say that to my face, not online, and see what happens

I didn't even bring up trump. I've accepted he's probably going to win.

I just don't trust him or like him. I'm pretty sure you're just a Hillary supporter trying to make trumpfags look worse though

Considering personal liberties encompasses firearm ownership, nah you're an idiot.
>inb4 uhh buh geery johnseenn duhn like guns
Fuck off I wouldn't vote for that faggot anyways, he's a pawn.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo