Anybody got the original exposing video of this pedo (who now says everythings a joke)?

anybody got the original exposing video of this pedo (who now says everythings a joke)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl_bofUNFhs
youtube.com/watch?v=I7B0z_2EZmQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think he was talking on the phone or some shit to someone while he was broadcasting, and he was saying shit about being with younger kids. But he is a fag and fags love younger kids. Its in their AIDs blood. He did a video about it like maybe a month ago.

>says "pedo" like it's a bad thing

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl_bofUNFhs

I haven't heard anything about this, what's the story?

youtube.com/watch?v=I7B0z_2EZmQ&feature=youtu.be

The voice clips were edited and made to look like he was a pedo. The clips were taken from ep. 3 of "Shane and friends". You can find it on YouTube.

There is literally no context where you can call an 8 year old sexy and not be a pedo

If a single digit age and the word sexy ever even enter your mind at the same time, you are at the very least a lil bit fucked

ah fuck off m8. Maybe you hung around boring twats as a teenager but the majority of us have all heard that "age on the clock, old enough for the cock" joke in highschool. Say what you want about the intellectual merit of edgy humour but it is still just humour.

Yeah, but that isn't saying literally that specific 8 year old is sexy

>If a single digit age and the word sexy ever even enter your mind at the same time, you are at the very least a lil bit fucked

So does this mean you're a little bit fucked? And for that matter am I now also?

>Sup Forums

Yes.

God I wish it was actually real. I hate this fag

some 8 year olds are sexy though. that's when girls start producing hormones and enter into peri-pubescence

Wasn't it just Logan Paul's manager making up a story to take attention away?

>If a single digit age and the word sexy ever even enter your mind at the same time, you are at the very least a lil bit fucked
Fuck your trips, 2018 GTR Black Edition is sexy.

Your trips say enough you fucking pedofag

Idk how this connects, but...
Haven't seen it yet, show me

Unless this is like some next level code for nefarious material

You gotta be autistic to believe this, dude is a faggot not a pedo

Dat ass...

I like the body style still, but they never get the stock wheel offset/general dimensions correct on new GTRs imo

go see a psychiatrist

I am a psychiatrist. What I'm stating are biological facts. Wire up a supposed non-pedo to a penile plethysmograph and expose him to 8 year old girls who have begun puberty and there will be a response. These are simple physiological male responses to female sex hormones.

Ever fuck an 8 year old?

that's now what you said, you said they are sexy, it's a different thing

insert a penis into a non-consenting woman and you will get even better response but that doesn't mean this is an objectively sexy situation

also there's a slim mchance you actually are a psychiatrist, but 99% chance you are 1st year undergrad about to drop out from something vaguely related on a shitty campus

>insert a penis into a non-consenting woman and you will get even better response
Studies were done in which there was no physical stimulation or direct exposure of any sort - men were merely shown pictures of preteen girls - and there was a response.
>objectively sexy
Not that there even is such a thing, but what is your definition of "objectively sexy"?

>Objectively sexy
What the fuck is that?

>penile plethysmograph

That's a fucking autistic thing for a technical Doctor to say. In order for that experiment to happen someone is going to need to touch my cock, of course there is going to be activity.

Side note, In order to have no variables It would have to be an 8 year old that setup the penile plethysmograph, or the findings would be flawed.

So, you would have to be a pedo to start the test and be a pedo to want to take it.

Check-fuckin-mate

You keep using the term pedo pejoratively, you keep saying it like it's a bad thing.

This is an 8 year old

That's so stupid it must be bait.

>In order for that experiment to happen someone is going to need to touch my cock, of course there is going to be activity.
You wait for the test subject to return to baseline. Then you would compare responses against exposure to the presence of various types of people.
>So, you would have to be a pedo to start the test and be a pedo to want to take it.
Test subjects are usually motivated by the prospect of remuneration and they need not be made aware of the nature of the study.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of human sexuality if you think a dude in a room with nothing to do isn't going to pop bones to random thoughts or thoughts of the person that just made contact with his meat missle

A robot could do it

That's a good point. The only way around that is for the subject to strap the instrument on himself.