Just took adderall for the first time, mostly just used downers before now

just took adderall for the first time, mostly just used downers before now.
taken at 8pm its now 6am.

wtf do tweakers do for this long?

damn man you even got trips. you are productive as fuck right now.

Im on it right now too. See i only take it for productive reasons, otherwise yeah it gets boring.

I took it at 9 p.m. and went to bartend. It keeps me focused all night and gives me a consistent personality.

If i wasn't bartending tho id probably off myself by now.

streets or medication?

im pretty productive normally. i definitely dont have ADD so i got some euphoria which didnt last too long. after that was over i just cleaned my room and have been scrolling through youtube over and over.

i almost feel like this is worse than taking downers.

am i using uppers wrong? every drug ive ever used ive taken alone in my home. what do Sup Forums?

i played some video games earlier. i could definitely see it being useful in food/bev.
friend of mine is has ADD and traded me like 3 for some grass.. so street technically?

>less than 15 seconds apart
how the fuck, i mean why the fuck are you copypasting your posts?

sorry nevermind

>adderall

they're on adderal

Try again kiddo

is it safe to mix with benzos?

see thanks autismo!

Couldnt say. Ive taken like 2 xans my whole life. Never at the same time as amphetamines.

Clean then scratch their eyes out

from what ive read taking benzos and adderall just kinda neutralizes them. probably depends on the ratio but id imagine taking adderall would negate the sedative effect of the benzo (which is the whole point)

also, its 2018 stop taking benzos.

Why do people post here if they haven't learned to Sup Forums yet?

Of course not. How fucking retarded are you? You must be American, too fucking dumb to use Google! Fuck you

lucky. usually i would play video games or take that shit when i was in high school, got so much shit done was cray cray

How do I fix

(Samefag to the this one)

You know I'd honestly like to try it the more I think about it. I get real bad anxiety, and while adderal is meant to make you focus, sometimes it makes me focus on the anxiety, which makes it shitty half the time

my problem is anxiety / depression so an upper / downer sometimes work together. alocohol and caffeine for instance

i have a processing disorder which increases with stress. so pretty retarded right now. i'll try googling it now

i get pretty bad anxiety and depression as well. take a look into l-theanine. its an amino acid in green tea. i take 200mg every morning with coffee/caffeine tablet. really helps me kinda relax and not have so many racing thoughts as far as my anx/depression is concerned. its by no means a miracle drug. but it does a pretty decent job. also st johns wort.

have some anime ass to cheer you up for the moment

https:// www drugs com /answers/safe-adderall-xanax-together-1108476.html

they are sometimes prescribed together, apparently

thanks dude! youre my homie

im not sure if its a totally different type or not but theres also something called sun-theanine. i have not tried it though. may be the same thing just a different company.

What does it help

sudden death bumperoo~

Figure out how all that skin got on your hands.
Then scrub it off you filthy motherfucker.

Creative shit maybe? I don't take uppers because they have a tendency to just get me extremely agitated in a bad way, but if I did and needed to fill long periods of time I figure it might as well be something beneficial for me like learning a language or something. I remember adderrall made normally boring stuff much more interesting, although it really didn't do much to actually improve cognition or whatever the way lots of people seem to claim it does.

>St John's Wort
Just a small precaution with that, I remember it having lots of contra-indications with a lot of other mood enhancer type medications and supplements. It potentiates the shit out of other SSRI's, which can lead to serotonin syndrome if it isn't carefully moderated.

I can get you addies when ever you need some

I work at the pharmacy. Anytime I see someone picking up amphetemine salts it looks like they took it everyday and ran down..

Use it when you need it. Use it when you want to do something productive

I take it every day, overdid it yesterday and just sat on my deck staring into space smoking cigarettes, shit isn't something you want to get hooked on