Brrrrr !

Brrrrr !

how do they even survive?

Perfect temperature for me

I like the circle for clarity

even though you're hurring you know this is centigrade right? Celcius... you know the thing the rest of the world uses.

there kind of comes a point where cold enough to kill you in minutes is just cold enough to kill you minutes anyways

fuck off back to imgur, faggot

wat?

vodka

is frozen, sorry

Its a 10 degree difference thought...
Either way, thats extreme af

Minus 94 F°. I’d rather live in Mars.

picture was taken about a week ago in Oymyakon, Russia

the thermometer broke at -65 c.

it actually got down to -88 c according to the siberian times newspaper.

Fucking Canadian here.. Damn, that's cold.
Got a chinook going on here so we're sitting at -4. Not a bad winter so far, coldest was around -40 with wind chill

so weak

>siberian times
Kekd. that paper is about snow and woods news?

who cares what you use? fahrenheit is more logical. 100 really feels like the most you could ever stand and the calculation of 9/5 + 32 is simple to remember.

every house is heated, or you die

Retard

You can always grate a shot of vodka

Kharasho

god damn experts on temperature tho

Why would people live there? For the cost of that tiny house they could have moved to somewhere where death isn't waiting on the other side of the wall.

-70 C
C - cyкa

fahrenheit is autistic af. Almost as autistic as imperial measurement system

kek'd slightly

>Fahrenheit is logical

nigga what.

Well that has Canada beat by about 10 degrees. OP why is it that Canada and Russia are the only countries producing real men in any quantity? Is it because southerners are all faggoty pussy cunts or is it that southerners are all cunt pussy faggots?

Say that to a silver bullet up the ass there future heat casualty.

>Farenheit is more logical.

Uh?..
anyone speaks redneck?

>canada
>real men

top fucking kek

People from colder climates shit talk southerners for being weak in the cold. However I've seen Yankees fall out from heat injury often. A silver bullet is jargon I learned in the military for getting a rectal core temperature.

above 0 snow melts and roads are free of ice. Doesnt it sound more important?

Above 0K fundamental particles begin to vibrate
Kelvin is far superior than any of these two.

Bitch you can't even own. Gun. Your country is a group of special ed kids run by a faggot sellout fem boy raghead wanker wanker. Speaking to a Canadian is literally like talking to a 2nd grade down syndrome student that should be drug out back and shot.

Fuck canada

yeah I can't wait until all the news stations start reporting temperatures in fucking kelvin.

>Today's weather - the sun is still 5,778Kelvin, and yes my tits are fake. Back to you, Jan.

Celsius for every day use, Fahrenheit for amerifats and Kelvin for academics

Please don't imply that is the temperature in Canada. I know it's Southern Alberta that you are talking about.

what wrong?
чтo нe тaк?