Cheating thread

Cheating thread

Let's hear your cheating stories

Am 37
Never been cheated on
Feels pretty good

don't have any, but am curious.

bump

in log distance relationship. take mdma at party, end up having my ex and her friend suck me off.

one time i made my other hand jealous

>log distance

lol

I fantasize about fucking one of my really good friend's gf. I talk with her a lot and once when we were both drunk she told me she thinks sex is overrated and wouldn't mind being my first if she didn't have a boyfriend.

>be 26
>Have gf
>Ex gf and I haven't talked in like 6 months
>Get random text from ex saying she wants to hang sometime
>Okay that's not that odd we have tons of friends in common
>Go over to hang out few days later expecting some mutual friends to be there
>Mfw nope we're alone
>This might still be okay.
>Hit the bong a shit ton, both of us are really high
>Having retarded conversation
>Notice her cleavage.
>Get hard and bludge in jeans appears
>She points to my crotch and ask "want some help?"
>Not even thinking respond with "sure"

Cont.

Holyshit this is boring, stop

>log distance

this is now a log thread.

I don't think I've been cheated on but I was with a whore who was confirmed to have cheated on others. She did leave me to be with who's now my best friend. They broke up and he fucked a girl a day later and she was all upset that he did that even though she's a whore herself. She lied to me about some shit when we broke up and I decided to tell her that I didnt want to have any sort of relationship with her anymore. It was a damn good decisions on my part. I heard she cheated on another friend's brother when they were at a party (at a rived) together. I guess she fucked some guy over in the bushes like she could get away with it. That girl has some deep issues.

>Next thing I know my pants are down and my ex is blowing the hell out of me.
>Switch up and 69
>Shit escalates and before long I'm pounding her from behind raw dog.
>Keep pounding that shit. High as fuck so it feels so good.
>Unload right inside of her
>Post sex talk ex tells me she misses that
>Agree with her
>Decide to fuck in secret for the next 6 months.

>have gf
>put dick in not gf's vagina

Hot

ya cause cheaters typically tell their partner that they cheated on them right?

wife pregnant with second son, maybe 6 months pregnant. her friend comes over while she is at work, she ends up staying the night, i fuck her and cum inside her, wake up early, fuck her again, cum in her.. again.

a day or so passes I feel guilty, tell wife I cheated with her friend. wife goes crazy at friend, breaks friendship, forgives me because I told her. I stop talking to her now ex-friend. for a little while.. months pass. Still really keen on this girl.. can't stop thinking about her.
Talk to her on facebook behind wifes back, a year passes meet up with her, fuck her in the back of our new car. She forgives me for telling wife..
God it was good, want to do it again and again.
Meet up and get a hotel spend night fucking and fuck again in the morning. Amazing sex, Love it cum in her both times..
She's not on pill or anything, tell her I'd be happy if she was pregnant because shes fucking beautiful..
Week passes by (as of now) unsure if shes pregnant yet.. she has a boyfriend too but still wants to see me on the side.
Developing feelings for this girl but she wont give up her boyfriend yet..
God help me, a wife who loves me no matter what I do, have two boys with her and now im in love with her ex-friend who is probably pregnant and who I have every intention of sleeping with for as long as possible.. and quite possibly breakup with wife for..
FML

Nigger control yourself. Marry both of them. Theres literally nothing wrong with honest polygamy.

>Months later hanging out at ex's apartment again.
>Ex has got a chick a few years younger than her over
>Hang with both of them but think ex's friend is under age
>Find out she's 18 and still in high school
>She knows the situation with my ex so she doesn't intrude
>Ask young chick if she wants a cig knowing ex won't follow us outside
>Flirt with young chick over cig
>She's pretty responsive
>Get her number and tell her I wanna hang out sometime
>Week later text young chick and tell her to come over and get baked
>Gf is at her grandparents visiting so I'm good
>Young chick comes over
>Get baked and fuck a few times
>She can't spend the night cuz she has a curfew kek

L O G
O
G

Are you really going to get caught up in two families? Let her marry her bf so that your ass doesnt have to pay off twice the bills

gonna fuck a whore on monday, perhaps 2.. took the day of, i think i deserve it... looking forward to it.

Not him, but I think a fair amount do and/or don't hide it

you're a virgin lol

Current wife cheated. She claims she didn’t fuck him. I laughed. Said, “yeah, because a 33 year old only makes out.”

In short, we’re still together for reasons. But I’m waiting for the inevitable slightest slip-up. And then I’m moving to the mountains and starting a cult.

Cuck lolol

Kill yourself

The reasons are you're a beta coward user

Is that you Darren? How fucking dare you

lmao

When my friend had to use the bathroom i snuck an extra 100 dollars from the bank in Monopoly.

>I was with a whore who was confirmed to have cheated on others
>leave me to be with best friend
>They broke up, he fucked a girl a day later
>she was upset
>She lied to me about some shit
>I decided didnt want to have any sort of relationship with her anymore

This post is full of win.

Commit to your wife asshole

Now's not the time to laugh, asshole. We're through

I'm in an exact sitch... but girl 2 got pregnant, and breaks it off for months so I've missed most of our sons life. On going 10 yrs now.

Only way it coulda been better is if you told her you'd take her back if she gave you anal, then promptly curb her once you cum in her ass.

Not sure if this counts as cheating.
>break up with girlfriend
>start sleeping with another girl a couple of weeks later
>we go out every so often for date type things
>is not official, but we're fucking most days
>had been fucking my ex ever since we broke up
I'm still in the situation actually, I'm just traveling alone at the moment tho. I get back in a month. Should I continue with both so long as the newer girl isn't officially my gf, or just stop with the ex completely?

Keep both till one gets a proper title. You're doing nothing wrong.

Fucked my best friends GF on his kitchen sink while he was asleep 9feet away and my gf was in the shower. Could here her showering and my friend snoring while I pumped his gf full of cum. Never came so fast in my life.

Thx user.

Got a bj while while my wife was in labour

Nice get

I’ve cheated on every girl I’ve dated and I’ve been cheated on several times.

Cheated on my first long term with 9 different women. It became a game to see if I could get more girls than days, ie fucking three girls in two days.

Is that Macaroni?

kill yourself

I got married really young (21). My now ex wife cheated while I was out of town at a funeral for my uncle. I found out and put her shit on the curb. We were separated for 2 years afterwards.

The entire separation I would fuck chicks from the bar. If I struck out that night I'd call my "wife" over. I'd always tell her we'd work on our marriage but really I just wanted some ass on the back burner. I generally wouldn't even give her any pleasure, I'd just fuck her ass or make her blow me. I strung her along for 2 years as revenge.

I also took as much money out of our bank account as possible and paid for my degree. Since my state goes by the date the couple last had sex for a separation date, she had no leg to stand on in court. She ended up having to actually pay me.

Know your rights gents

Brutal. Well played