It's 420 am.. I am ripped out of skull on mdma and I need to be touched and loved by another person...

It's 420 am.. I am ripped out of skull on mdma and I need to be touched and loved by another person.. my hookup blew me off, never showed, and the only women around is my mom.. and i desperately want to go crawl into bed with her and snuggle up just like when I was little! Then start caressing her body! Give me some incest story motivation!!

I might just abandon thread and go for it.. I used to shower with my mom when I was little.. and I used to snuggle her ass while we later on the couch!! we were very very close. But drifted apart as I got older..

You cant just spring this on her she'll freak out
get her high too or something you lazy retard
put some effort into your life

Go for it, post results

Fucked on coke and gf is out of town.. Bored an horny my self.. Fuck i just want to nut

How can your right hand be out of town?
Are you a veteran? if so thank you for your service

Right hand is fine...
At least she jumped me this morning before i left for work. Fuck tho, she's not even in reception for me to harass her online yet..

Thank you for the info.. getting her high sounds like a good idea!! I was snuggling her the other day while I was high.. she was sitting on the couch and I was on the floor rubbing my cheek on her thigh.. and I've flopped my cock out of my short short while sitting in the passenger seat while she was driving.. and she has good peripheral vision. I honest don't think she would freak out if I went and crawled into bed with her.

And I was playing with my cock while sitting next to her in the vehicle.. not just letting it hang there.

One thing I read about things like this is that foreplay is your enemy, if you are going to do it
fucking go all out.
So they can tell themselves "it just happened"

So pretty much go into her room climb on top of her spread her legs and start fucking her?? Kinda just rape her? Lol id think There needs to be some kind of introduction ..

She gets pissed blame the mdma and hit rehab for a week or so

What I mean is dont give her a lot of time to think about it.
The more she thinks about how wrong it is the likely she'll shut you down

Give her an out moral and you an out if it fails.
Take her dancing, get her drunk.
Let her have something to blame for fucking her son.

Mdma is a perfect out though I have to get more and I'd have to wait for one of her days off work before she would agree to take it !! .. I also have a zoplicone.. I could just crush it up and get it into her somehow. She will be out cold and won't know a thing. I could have my way with her

Last ditch effort to keep things from going sideways, obviously
Will work for some but there has to be some want

Have you been drugged? It's fucked when you realize things aren't right.. The you wake up and know you are missing sections. I knew about where too..
I think they were aiming for my girl but hit me.. Fucking weird night

>She will be out cold and won't know a thing. I could have my way with her

faggot, cant even get his mom to fuck him
needs to date rape her.

Lol I haven't even tried to fuck her yet.. just listing options

MDMA and incest go so well together

Do it. Post pics

Did you rape your mom yet OP?

No.. I decided I'm going to wait and get her high on mdma and make love to her..

Rape, making love, same difference
Getting her high too is a good idea tho, makes the act way more intense

i used to shower with my mom too

Especially when there are no condoms involved

Breakfast is gonna be awkward for OP.

There never are for us

I want mommy to spank me :(
Any tips on how to get her to do It? Should I just ask ?

>Then start caressing her body!

Is this a Jew thing? It sounds like a Jew thing.

do it once she is rolling good and hard
whats your plan for getting the molly into her system?

I'm not OP and I'm not drugging her

well then what the fuck man

is this real? if so that is fucking intense.
The balls on this guy

I really hate low effort work like this. They want to convince people but then you have a mother in her 40s or 50s writing like a teenager. Nobody uses "u" except retarded kids. And anyone that upset wouldn't throw in emojis. Except a teenager. It's lazy.

>Nobody uses "u" except retarded kids
you would think but I see a lot of 45 year olds text like this in order to seem with it.

Of course.

>Dat final slam in
>Those balls
>Unff

Does she keep it all inside her, or does it leak out?

moar

>Making a thread about drugging and subsequently fucking your own mother.
Jesus Christ man, I know this is Sup Forums, but c'mon. Have some fucking dignity.

Depends on if she collapses on the spot after I'm done with her, but she usually keeps it in
If there's leakage she scoops it up and licks it off her fingers

TRIPS
Noice!

How long did it take to get your mom like that? And how long did it take to get her to take a tail plug? Think she might get baby crazy?

Anyone else you think she can help you nut in as well?

>your mom
what

Wait, that's not another anons mom? Who is it then

My mom is 45 and writes like a teenager. She uses a lot of emojis too.

I'd happily breed my mom.. to bad her tubes are tied..

That's what aunts, cousins and older sisters are for

Is that... mold?

Very true... breed them then breed the daughters they give me!

Plus no need to buy milk or ice cream any more

Just make it at home