My obsession with Clairo has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying. It makes me feel better...

My obsession with Clairo has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying. It makes me feel better. But this morning I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be with her and the tears wouldn't stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I will do if this becomes a regular occurrence.
I'm crying right now
Just looking at her picture make me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Clairo. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore.
Clairo really is all that I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TUVkYpv1C8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw a video on youtube where somebody was vlogging in response to some of clairo's songs. the guy described her as "intoxicating" and it fucking disgusted me. I now know that i'm just a +1 to the army of faggots that worship her and i hate it. There's nothing special about me or the way that I feel, I'm just as worthless as the rest of them

I love how we have our own version of Idol Culture
This is proof

I want to get into crying, how do I start?

she's so average and unremarkable

she looks like a massive slut

Honestly, this is one of the biggest problems of the society of the spectacle. Every mode that we as people have been programmed to measure ourselves by for the last 35 centuries or so has been completely wiped out in the space of twenty years. Then, we act surprised when we all turn out depressed.

In order to combat this stinking cesspool of modernity, Fascism must evolve. We need a movement that values strength, intelligence and aesthetics. We must encourage families and communities and culture. We must honor nations and hierarchy. We must understand the consequences of our actions. Fascism did encourage much of this, but it did not need to be emphasized at that time. This movement is not schismatic and honors its historical roots. However, our methods have failed us through the last decades. This is not a fashionable reaction, but a proactive and aesthetic approach.

She's ugly

this

clairo made me a nazi

Let's face it, fascism will not ever be able to rise again. Monarchism can.

Last night I was having a bit of a panic attack and listened to some Clairo to help calm me down. That being said, I try to be careful while listening to her stuff because I feel like its very easy to become obsessive. She's a cute girl, but I don't know her! There's literally hundreds of millions of other girls, I can guarantee there are other girls like Clairo out there.
Also I agree with these posts
And I disagree with these

For the sake of keeping this thread music related,ill post a cute pop song
youtu.be/TUVkYpv1C8g

You're lonely, waiting by a computer googling an international superstar praying that she will one day know you as deeply as you want to know her and kinda do because you're googling her and learning new things about her every day. If you had simply logged onto Match.com, you would have a replica of your superstar crush. Random things can be said at any given point in time, it takes a special person to tie them together and the lonely guy spends his days dreaming over a distant star.

More and more people are logging into Match.com, probably because I said the sites name for the third time.. or because they don't want the illusion of being miserable

this is whats so good about the internet. we don't have to go out and try to talk to females like her.
we can just look at the pictures and music she shares online and stalk her

This

Fuck talking to women. I can just jerk off to them and look at their pictures and stare at them from across the classroom then commute for 3 hours from the fucking school and then do it over again the next day. Talking to them could lead to rejection, why would I want that?

medium kek

also when i say "look at her music" i really mean it. She creates her music with the soul intention of aesthetics and fashion. So we are not actually listening to her songs, but we are in fact looking or gazing at her songs. And it's good. She's good at what she does.

You win, user. This is the worst shit I've heard in years. I'm honestly embarrassed that I browse a board with people who like this.

reading a bit too much nick land lately? or just a nazi

a lame ideology for lame uninspired boys

not an argument

Says you, I'm going to personally install Macron on the French throne. Vive le Roi!

the power rests in the subjects to concieve of themselves as subjected. It is not the king who ahs power but rather the signs displaying power that rule. It is the scepter and the crown that matter, no one could look a king in the face, no one knew what he looked like, the person did not matter, whoever wore the crown was king.

umm ok sweaty :)

No, it's called a correct opinion. I'll be you didn't even know opinions could be right or wrong

>be me, peasant
>start talking to my peasant friends about the nature of power
>lord gets wind of this arrests me
>i tell him that he has no inherent power
>he brings me to the king
>king asks why i believe he has no power
>laughing that this pleb doesn't realize that his power is really held by his crown
>he says he can execute me if i don't believe he has power
>tell him it wouldn't really be him that executes me but his crown
>get executed but it wasn't because of the king it was the crown all along

Syracuse is elite

Meme thot with tryhard aesthetic but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't tongue that a$$

awful

if you look up this girl and listen to any of her shit you're falling for the marketing ploy

Right opinions need to have a real argument. So your opinion is objectively wrong.

wrong

also stop shilling

OP you aren't in love with her. You don't actually know her at all. If somehow fate brought you to get to know her in real life it would be way different that what you imagine.
What you're really in love with is an idea, and you attach that idea to her.
What you really need is to find something else to fill that spot in your life.

>he is exposing my inferior taste therefore he is a shill

ITT

I used to listen to her songs. back when that one vid had only like 600 views. I decided to listen to it again and I saw that it had over at least a million views. I looked at the comments and what I saw was horrifying. I see all these FAGGOTS making comments like "wow shes cute!" "be my gf" "my dream girl ;)" and it SICKENED me. seeing how much of these parasites crawling around her made me seethe with rage and so I can not listen to her music anymore. not because i dont like her production but because of her social status

>thinking this ""music"" deserves a real argument for why it's absolute shit
People with taste need only listen

>no one recognizes the rose pasta

Clairo fucking sucks stupid feminist feel good music is absolutely shit because it is shallow and shallow people will never make good music GTFO stupid waifu-fags

Hopefully

still not an argument, whiny phaggot

you type exactly like elliot rodger

>feminist
lol nobody really cares. it's about the aesthetic bro

>asethetic
exactly shallow shitty music that you guys arent even talking about... you are talking about how pretty the stupid girl is GTFO dumb faggot

Fascism can't work now that the internet exists. We're too globalized for that. Fascism was a last-ditch attempt to stop the spread of intercultural connection by uniting the entire human race through a supposed "best" lineage, and erasing anyone who didn't fit that group's perspective of perfection. it is at its core an enticing but self-defeating principle

>shallow
low iq criticism

being shallow is a symptom of low iq actually pal

"shallow" is a vague and meaningless memeword that pretentious faggots like to say. It's their favorite word when they see something they don't truly understand or conform to their infantile sensibilities

>vague and meaningless
wow just like this shitty music lmao

you seem to be getting pretty mad that someone is making fun of your precious feminaziwaifu

So you mean you want some obsessed freak to try killing her but fail? Why would you want that? What's the point? To make her more paranoid? I don't get it

>music is not allowed to be vague
>all music needs to have "meaning"

back to red.dit, friend

>implying listening to some retarded feminist's music isn't what a redditor is doing right now

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of his suicide. But yeah, that stuff would be cool too.

this thread deserves a bump I think

you know what... I agree

>looking at the phone instead of the mirror

Beta female thot confirmed.

Have you read the description of her song "Pretty Girl"?
>the reason I made this music video was to actually help myself. on the day i made this, my hair was greasy, my skin was bad, i had nothing to wear, and i didn't want to leave bed. i had just woken up in this video and you can definitely tell (lol) i felt really ugly but realized that it's perfectly okay to feel that way/have those types of days. the song is about a relationship i had where i felt I needed to be the perfect girl for another person.. whether that's wearing makeup, doing my hair, wearing things they like, or even changing the way i speak/WHEN i speak. so, i felt that the only way i could make this video was to have a lot of fun looking disgusting and not caring at all ! it's okay to have flaws and it's okay to embrace them and it's okay to be silly and stupid. you all might already know this, but i'm happy that i know this now
It's the most blatant pandering to tumblr girls and sad men. I can't imagine an adult considering this endearing, honest and deep.

and if a male human being made a song with the same subject matter from a mans perspective he would be mocked and called entitled for making it.