/got/ general

King of Cool edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2699209/Game-Of-Thrones-star-Maisie-Williams-criticises-British-Airways-age-restriction-business-class-lounge.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah, now I get it.

Jon kills Drogon confirmed

Why does Arya kill Baelish? What did he do that made her so angry? Last I checked,she doesn't know who betrayed her father.

Azor Jonerys

all these shots seem to be from ireland

looks like dany lands on westoros

It takes Bran the fucking greenseer to get someone trained to recognize lies from truth and listen and observe, to realize Littlefinger is pitting her and Sansa against each other

Have sansa and arya ever looked more incompetent than they will in this season. I mean jesus christ this is embarrassing for them

Bran sees that moment using his powers, tells sisters, they whack lf

>all black everything

Based Jon thread

Thank you OP

Why are the costumes so shit now? I mean they have the costume designer from Rome. How can they fuck it up?

YOU JUST KNOW

Does anyone want to make a Game of Thrones Kahoot so we can play a game together later?

>only a fool would trust Littlefinger
>I wonder why my sister suddenly hates and is distrustful of me suddenly
>better ask Bran

No

Does this season have any white men who aren't cucked besides the hound? Can the hound get more screen time so us guys have something to tune in for?

Why is Jonnyboy on a beach? Isn't it the middle of winter? Shouldn't he be wearing that wolf cape thing?

Are DnD hacks?

They have nothing on Kitmilia

>the Manlet that was promised

>CIA dies according to leaks
>kill off literally the best character left

He's at Dragonstone to get dragon glass but he ends up accidentally falling in love with Dany and creampies her.

Understand that costume designers still have to work under constraints levied by the showrunners. D&D probably liked Cersei's metal black battledress and asked the costumers to make everyone look like that, even though it doesn't make sense for any other character to wear that style.

The hack & hack logic is: "it looked cool on her, so it should look even cooler if EVERYONE dresses like a Final Fantasy character!"

Why do the outfits get shittier with each season ?

She's so excited she literally needs to hold onto someone

>left

You're acting like there's going to be more seasons after this train wreck

She's so wet she could literally flood Winterfell

>CIA dies
>Maisie and Sophie act retardedly out of character because the script demands it
>Jon x Caloreesi
>No Cleganebowl
>Bizarre and highly unnecessary subplot about Euron waging a war with the Sneks
>Generic heroes vs. villains ending

Fuck. I try not to be one of those people who gets angry about something they haven't seen yet, but this sounds legitimately godawful.

But that Jon costume is literally the one good new costume.

Look how sad she looks seeing him walk away

who's /upontheroof/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY

>not killing Littlefinger immediately

Yes

Also

>needing a greenseer to confirm that Littlefinger is twirling his mustache again

Fucking seriously? Dumb cunt

I meant no as in no Sansa and Arya have never looked more incompetent

Runs in the family.

is he vaping?

/uponontheroof/ reporting in

>Maester Tarley, I'm JS

No it's a cigarette

He's not a faggot just a manlet.

Next time he comes to America I'm going to give him some wintergreen Grizzly it is the patricians tabacco.

Who is this screaming babushka and how did she get on set

Are D&D telling me that even after Benjen, Jojen, Leaf and 3 Eyed Raven made it seem like Bran would be important and was their greatest hope in fighting the Walkers, and him finally becoming the raven and getting South, all he does this season is help Sam learn R+L=J, help Sansa and Arya realize Littledick is a snake, and according to one leaker here send crows beyond the Wall to alert Tormund that the wight army is coming?

god that movie was so shit

Fucking Tully shits, I fucking KNEW Arya was tainted too

Wait were you expecting d&d to be good writers? That was your first mistake

yes he is our guy V/\

Jon pats Drogon fucking confirmed.

Leaks continue to be confirmed.

GET HYPE

Arya actually looks the worst between the two of them

Sophie's so easy to bait

Ahahaha hahaha tumblr is gonna crucify her for this

Oh she deleted it lmao dumb bitch could have at least said she was being sarcastic to save face

Kek her obsessed fan sophieturntits also tweeted some racist shit then deleted it too after she got attacked

Are other asoiaf *experts* jealous of prestons success and predictions?

B Fish is pretty much dismissing everything Jacobs says. Why? Is it because he's right more than B FIsh ever was?

>she deleted it
I hope karma sends a pack of niggers her way.

Tumblr's still in love with her picture of Kit to care. Twitter's the one that's not happy with her.

There is literally no proof that Joff sent the catspaw tho.

Yeah but thats what Prestons says so it must be wrong ala "Preston Effect". Someone tweet him Brynden Effect "To dismiss people because of a superiority complex."

It's fucking great that Preston is always courteous to other people in the asoiaf-scene and never responds or gets riled up by all the crybabies getting their knickers in a twist. Perhaps because he seems to have a fairly successful private life and doesn't get angry about his hobbies.

I'm gonna fuck my aunt
I'm gonna fuck my aunt
I'm gonna fuck my aunt

I really cannot stand her so it's nice to see her sticking her foot in her mouth like this. It was inevitable, being that she's so obsessed with people's opinion of her.

Reminder that you can easily troll sophie by insulting her own appearance. If you insult any of her cast mates she won't give a fuck but mention that her hairline is pitiful and her lips are nonexistant and she's white and she'll have a triggered meltdown and hop on her preachy sjw soapbox

But the leaked workprint was worth it.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>Sophie's still blonde

Turn of the century Isaac Hemstead Wright

Would never have a twitter meltdown like maisie and sophie. Is it a woman thing?

Nobody cares anymore it's old news

You leave Maisie out of this

>pretending her bitch fit about that airplane incident never happened

Well at least it shows she's back in Belfast, hanging with Maisie and probably still filming her retarded Winterfell scenes

Seriously, a letter from 5 seasons ago that was last in Robb's hands and that shouldn't be relevant to anything because the circumstances were known. If Arya was pissed about Sansa sending Brienne South even though Jon and Davos went, and leaker says she does so because she doesn't trust Jon to hold the North's interests at heart, I could see tension and problems particularly if Sansa still calls Jon half-brother, a bastard and trying to grab power when he's not there but no that's too complex for D&D, just a letter, kill Littlefinger and pretend he was the only problem and the issues between them weren't already there.

They bring up a good point, why did she post this pic She hasn't posted a pic of Kit in a long, long time.

She probably was being an attention whore now that all these pictures of him and Emilia and sets are coming out and getting attention, and so she wanted some for herself

please no bully maisie

You got that shit saved or a link?

I wish to be entertained

WHY DONT THEY HAVE SNIPERS KILLING THESE PHOTO AUTIST SPOLING MUH TV KINO!!!!???

Will she drown her lizards?

What was going on here?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2699209/Game-Of-Thrones-star-Maisie-Williams-criticises-British-Airways-age-restriction-business-class-lounge.html

any spoilers for the azor ahai merc guys that 2face was with?

WEW

That entitled bitch.

Now I hate her even more.

She got offended when someone called her an attention whore for posting

Did she delete the image with kit?

Kek, I wonder if she's aware of her dying career.

I thought he did when Robert said something about crippleBran being kept alive

No, she only put it up on her instagram

fuck you jonautist stop creating those shitty jon threads with terrible low res images, always doing it before bump limit as well

>Being this much of a self entitled bitch

> she doesn't trust Jon to hold the North's interests at heart,

Does this mean there might still be Starkbowl when they find out he handed over their kingdoms independence back to the tardaryens

>British Airways then explained it was because the business class lounges offer a self-service complimentary bar stocked with alcohol which is not monitored by staff round the clock.

no reason bar of unsupervised booze should be kept away from a child. nope none

T. AGEIST FUCK

Who's the white nigga?

well it's not like british slags aren't degenerates who start drinking at 14

What was leaked this season about Arya? Will she be killed by a faceless man?

Some random guy she picked up from a street party in order to perform salty, sweaty buttsex with.

i don't care if 14 year olds are drunk, i don't want to be around them.

drunk adults are enough trouble, throw in some "british hot" tweens and god knows what would happen

but rose and kit are my ultimate ship

No, they and the North will lay down and accept it.

D&D won't let people who oppose Jon, nee Aegon Targaryen live unless they convert.

Maybe Bran who knows but doesn't do shit to oppose Jon the whole fucking season according to leaks, fuck you D&D, even makes sure Sansa doesn't try shit, and we already know Arya will stick by him.

Why tho? She could have easily gotten better.

Random dude who saw her and Maisie on the street and took pictures with them

Cancelled due to Sophie+Kit+Emilia sex storm