I fucking hate my dad I wanna kill him and then kill myself

I fucking hate my dad I wanna kill him and then kill myself.

go for it, who would stop you

what did your dad do?

At least tell us why, damn teaser....

Digits have spoken OP

That would just ruin your life, push off the cancer from your life and live healthy.

At least tell us why

Just do it

i'm just being a pussy tbh. he's just verbally abusing me a little and bossing me around to do shit.

Then be a man, get off your ass, and get shit done. Stop being a pedantic little bitch.

Then why the fuck do you care dumbass. Maybe he'a doing what he should be and you're being a little faggot about taking out the trash

This was uninteresting.

have you tried sucking your dads dick?

whats it like being underaged?

>i'm just being a pussy tbh. he's just verbally abusing me a little and bossing me around to do shit.
you are the worst, sickening, most abysmal type of teen that exists. congrats on your awful attitude.

my sympathy for your dad.

yeah i'm aware that i'm being a little bitch. i just needed to post this get some replies like this and move on.

is it weird that i want to fuck op's dad?

OP, I am not here to tell you to not do it. I just want to be here to hear your story. I am not going to be a fag who tells you what your supposed to feel or whatever I just want to know your story. I want to see what happened and when it does get there, the end. There must be ends to stories and I wish to be the person who knows the beginning and end for yours. 52B483B2E90D8CEB8F6CA9B0EBFEBCC970D8FC5A3BC7A1A6FD3EE957D5545D0BC8D9F3BE74B9

seem pretty passive aggressive with this response.
aside from Sup Forums being a shit stain, most people who are telling you this are correct.
figure out what shit he wants done most the time, get it done before he asks, and then go play vydia. if he says shit, then tell him. I'm fuckin' playin' some games for a bit.

tfw dad takes away your hard earned GBP because he caught you jacking off in the garbage disposal

Let's be real, if you aren't man enough to stand up to a man who's 'verbally abusing' you, you aren't going to go through with murder.

Stand up to the cunt and let him know how you truly feel, once you've done that, burn bridges and move on with your life.

Join the military, get away from it all and get yourself enough income to live alone without him there.

You need to be 18 to post.

My dad calls me a piece of shit atleast once a day. Lol
I don't give a shit.

The only way it affected me was by not talking to him never asking him for anything, and being told by friends that im too nice.

I'm gay.

My dad is not pleased with this fact. Completely homophobic.

Half the time his homophobia doesn't even make sense.

>Fishing show on TV in the living room
>Watching it with mom and dad
>Mom: "I don't have the patience for that kind of stuff"
>Me:"It doesn't feel like too long when you're out there"
>Dad:"Time flies when you're a faggot."
>Go to my room

It's getting ridiculous. He goes out of his way to respond to everything I do by calling me a fag.

What do I do?

suck his cock.

your dad is trying to hide the fact that he is gay by making a show of how anti gay he is.

he wants to fuck. give up to him and let him fuck you when your mom is out.

kys you little faggot

>be me
>27
>grew up knowing mom
>dad never there
>asked about dad
>mom always changed the subject
>ask her hard cuz puberty angst
>tears well in her eyes
>leaves
>i leave get drunk
>come home
>mom bathroom
>cutting
>her legs
>her arms
>her stomach
>i scream
>she smiles tells me she will speak about Dad
>refuses to call 911
>never seen her like this
>as i bandage her cuts she says
>lost her virgnity to Dad
>because he raped her when she was 16
>got pregnant
>told him
>he kicked her belly enough times to feel not my problem anymore
>raped her again this time atm
>her parents dont believe
>say her fault for hanging around wrong crowd
>tell her she must leave now
>as she says this i finally see how much she has been cutting her body
>and for how long
>she says she tried to contact him evry few years
>every single time he says "oh its this slut?! fuck off"
>"btw keep that drunken cum shot away from me"
>mother an heroes a month after that

i cant wait to meet my father user you entitled little pussy

I usually ignore people I hate

Nobody is forcing me to talk to that person
You can always walk away

not him but have you considered continuing the family legacy of heroes?

read Oedipus

copypasta

>ART

Translating
>My Dad is trying to stop me being a whining faggot and acting like a Dad to me instead of letting me do what I want.

you got the exploitible or just that pic?

Well you can go to jail, or you can leave your house TODAY JUNIOR

Do you want the this or background image

Reply with well you'd know wouldnt you then take you beating like a man. Repeat for a few weeks and gradually he might decide your less of a faggot. Then you just have to live the lie until you get your own place and can do whatever you want without them knowing.

Have you considered reversing that order?