Welp, that’s it. I’m a fuck up

Welp, that’s it. I’m a fuck up.

what did you buy at walmart?

Personal finance is a skill that is very easy to have.

I don't understand faggots like you who are in debt all your life. I am 24 years old, have $45k in my savings with 0 debt, and a credit score of 780.

It really isn't that hard to NOT SOEND MONEY YOU DONT HAVE and to track what your spending.

Get a grip, lowlife.

What did you buy at Walmart?

Some groceries before the overdraft kicked in

what kind of groceries?

Prove it you fucking neckbeard.

Lol. No wonder you're broke. Ever tried to cook a meal?

Show more transactions

>2% milk
my nigga

Im so glad i havent been there yet.

Been living on my own for 14 months and I usually have around 150-200$ for the last weeks time.
What happened?

OP here.
Trust me, I feel like Ralph Wiggins rn.
Was just placed down to one income, so unable to make the over half

You can get over it. It's nothing against my college debt.

What is your job / occupation? How much do you make a month?

We'll get you through it OP

You'd think they would have overdraft protection

Sundance abuse counselor -$32k a year.

What a fucking fat nigger.

How about you just lean to cook.

Buy ground meat for cheap, make some burgers.
Buy chicken breast, make cutlets
Buy steak, make steak.
Buy fish, make fish.
Buy spaghetti, make spaghetti.

Not the degen shit you're buying. Make real food that will last idiot

Not the best spending choices. You can be way healthier and spend about half as much if you spend maybe 6 minutes cooking your meals. Look into it

That being said, don't spend on anything you can't afford besides essentials, and earn more than you need for essentials. Your food costs don't match up with your debt, unless it's been that for a couple years

U WOT MATE PRINGLES ARE CHEAP IN AMERICA

My wife has been acting funny lately, and has not been paying her side of things, and she didn’t come back last night. I’m stranded with two kids, so I’m going to have to drag them to work with me this morning

how did this happen op.

she is just catching up with Daquan, user

lol how do you have a wife and two kids and you have literally nowhere to take your kids while you go to work?

>these are the people who have children

What is her problem? Any clues?

32k a year should be enough to keep you out of this shit.

you seem like the kinda guy who would fuck his buddy in the ass and not even have the common decency to give him a reach around

This being said, a great starting meal (the one I started with):

1: spread a little oil over your pan
2: put enough butter in it to thinly coat the surface once melted (it will sizzle and stop covering the pan, that is ok)
3: pour your pre-prepared egg mix into the pan
4: Let it cook until only the top is runny, add your pre-prepared toast to one side of the pan
5: flip the bread omelette
6: flip it back 15 seconds later. Then, dump it onto your plate and then fold it in half, with the bread being in the center

Prepared eggs: a little half and half, some salt, some pepper, and whatever else you feel like throwing in, along with a few eggs. Beat them until they're creamy. Makes for good omelette eggs

Prepared bread: make toast, the way you like your toast

It's 60 cents, filling, healthy, and fucking delicious

It was fine because she was making about the same as me.
We were about to open a joint account too, to make things flow easier. I guess that’s not going to happen?

In-laws love about 2 hours away, my parents live overseas

you seem like the kinda guy who would have kids but not be responsible enough to care for them properly

>taking your kids to work

you should be ashamed

>eggs
>delicious
pick one you fucking faggot

Yet you have 0 people skills, carry yourself like a dickhead and thirsting for attention by stating your savings and age. Do you want an applause? Fuck you.

well you know there are businesses that specialize in child care. they're called daycare centers. also there's a such thing as a babysitter. i guess you dont know any because you never used one before

That will be for our lunch, so thank you. Really :)

Kek faggot thinking I'm op. lurk more faggot.

It’s also a ducking Saturday and I have no money to pay them, as evidenced by my bank account?

How old are you user?

I'm sorry things turned out like that for you.

Your exact situation is the reason why i'm so scared to start a family - not that im looking to do that anytime soon, im only 20.

But like the others suggest - you could definitely save some money by cooking a bit more.

Or just do like me, I live off beers and hash joints.

I was desperate at the time, and did not think I would get over drafted, and my kids wanted something “special” for dinner since it was a Friday.

oh yeah you also have no money. maybe you should just take your kids to the fire department and apologize

just so you know life gets a lot better after you can just buy your booz. just so you know.

This is the type of idiot who only eats white bread

Eggs are a fucking glorious protein source and they cost fuck all

eggs are for europoors and niggers, you aren't a nigger are ya??

Stop with the joints and do something productive. You'll get a lot more done if you would stop with that shit.

>inb4 "it helps me relax"

im a europoor ty very much.

At least we look good and live long lives

Op if you need someone to talk to here is my qtox

52B483B2E90D8CEB8F6CA9B0EBFEBCC970D8FC5A3BC7A1A6FD3EE957D5545D0BC8D9F3BE74B9

I have no idea what a qtox is

In Denmark you only have to be 18 to buy booze my friend

I dont even drink that much, just recently craved the taste of beer and ended up buying 24 cans even though thats very unlike me hehe

Haha, love you silly burgers and your credit card addictions. Just use electron or debit you dumb fucks.

Im way past that. My schedule is mostly full and when its not I like to smoke a spliff. Never gets in the way of my business

shiet bro.

I really hope shit works out in the end.. 1 thing is to survive on your own, cant imagine what its like to be a daddy with duties

I can’t leave them - since mommy isn’t there anymore, I’m the only one they have.

I could live under a bridge and be fine.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUTIES

Good luck man. That sucks a lot. I hope this is a wake up call for you and you get your spending in check. I know I need to work on mine

Im sad to hear your wife "left"

Life doesn't get more troubling than this bro.

I know it wont really mean/do anything but when life fucks me over, I like to think of that moment as life's hardest challenges. - moments you can look back on in not many years and laugh at, remembering when shit used to be difficult..

No wonder you have 45k. You obviously don't have friends or a social life.

If (not when) your wife comes back, you know you have to change things. Pay of the debt and start living like there IS a tomorrow. Learn to cook, learn to plan, be that guy that is called faggot by dudebro's and Sup Forumstards.
Learn.

this

His name is Ralph Wiggum

ouch

Try I need 30K or I'm fucked for life...

gotten on the wrong hand with your dealer?

Yep

30K is a lot of money.

Cocaine habit?

You get robbed after a front?

Story user?

kys faggot

im on the edge of my seat also

Time to rack up as much debt as you can before they shut it down. Make sure to get some cash or cash advances. Its free money at this point.

Fucking retard didnt even buy Chips Ahoy.

I get the no debt if you went a trades route or a 2 year college program, if so all the respect to you. If you went to university the only way you are debt free at 25 is if you had rich parents helping you the whole way. If so, good for you there is no shame in that and I wish I had that opportunity. Just dont claim that you did it by yourself. That is the worst fucking thing about millenials.

Why you buy pringles? If you are that poor buy a big bag of rice, a big bag of beans and as many veggies/fruits as you can afford after that. That is a much cheaper way to eat and still addresses most of your dietary needs. Yeah it will be bland but it would be responsible.

He hasn’t answered, his dealer probably caught up with him after posting in this thread

lol for sure :D

im lurking still. this nigger has to come forward

I'm LMAOing @ your life, OP

OP here
You’re such a nice person. Thank you.