Why is this guy on my tv

Why is this guy on my tv

In exchange for like letting LeBron BLACK his wife.

is that jonah hill

Because he knows more about sports than you and has dedicated his life to being a sports journalist.

ESPN layoffs forced the A/V nerds to cross train into broadcasting

maybe he should dedicate his life to losing some weight

The guy stalks LeBron. What is his issue?

>dedicated his life to being a sports journalist.

No, he dedicated to following around LeBron since high school, followed him through early Cavs days, flew to miami to cover him, and back to Cleveland.

Because he was born in Cleveland and got his degree in journalism

Because your TV only has one channel?

How much money does weight loss pay? He's on TV, he gets pussy

He is a LBJ deep throating slave.

because he had a great career in the nba and decided to become a journalist once he hung up the cleats

>cleats

The Leonardo Da Vinci of Cuckolding

Wow I did not know that shit. Just thought he was some Miami beat reporter and that ESPN picked him up full-time because they're a bad company.

Should've been included in the layoff desu. ESPN management is the fucking worst.

can anybody put down 2 pounds of walmart mozzarella sticks like this guy?

Lebron dickrider.

Reportedly lebron didn't even know he was kicked by draymond in the finals until this land whale showed him the video in the locker room. He wrote all the articles which were plastered all over ESPN that weekend about Dray should be suspended.

He's Lebrons little fucking espn PR pawn.

Just so we're all clear...this fat fuck never played in the NBA. He was a beat writer for the cavs.

because he worships lebron

that picture says otherwise

hes never played sports

wtf is with all this Windy hate, are you guys just LeBron haters? and he's not even fat really, maybe a little overweight

would you look at that, a reasonable opinion on Sup Forums

shoot last quoted post should be

he's morbidly obese

That isn't what the picture says

Do you guys wonder if he has ever paid LeBron to fuck his wife?

eating is a sport and windhorst is pretty good at that

he played in the nba for 12 season fool, jesus christ did u just start watchn hoops

If you had half as much dedication as him you wouldn't be posting on the Chan

dude his BMI is probably a touch above normal, you're out of touch if you think he's fat, much less "morbidly obese"

I can't find anywhere he actually played

People think this fuck played sports?

He started his Journalism in 2000.

He was a guard in the nba

Got tired of being in your mirror

Like him or not he successfully wormed his way into access with Lebron's circle for coverage that even Woj doesn't have (a sore point with Woj). It's the only reason he's allowed to stick around. He's the Lebron guy and as long as he's the NBA he'll have a job.

A lot. Remember Jared Fogle? Hell, remember Subway?