Can some1 finally explain me what bitcoin exactly is and how it works?

can some1 finally explain me what bitcoin exactly is and how it works?
been hearing this f*** word literally everywhere from Sup Forums to the news but nobody seems to know what is really is.
is it an easy way for a noob like me to make money? should i try to or is it just a scam im kinda lost here Sup Forums

invest all you got in to bitconnect, they are looking for people just like you

i’m lost too. i think it’s some online currency that will raise in value in the next coming years, so say (hypothetically, i don’t know the conversion rates) if you spend $1,000 on a bitcoin now, you can sell it for like $2,000 a few years from now. but idk.

What is google?

that shit never helps. it’s better to have an actual person explain it

>tfw you don't even know how to create a bit coin wallet

not op but please just explainnn

OP HERE

nice trips
both explain please

why dont you want to google it and find out yourself

Imagine buy stocks in oranges but oranges don't exist. That's crypto

I just google "bitcoin eli5", it's what I did. Figured out what it is, but am still clueless how exactly to buy and sell.

Though, now I'm scarred if money becomes insanely inflated some day and I regret never learning how to buy/sell bitcoin to secure myself.

You'd be a retard to invest now all continents main governments are looking to regulate/ban. Wait until that shit storm blows over, circa 6 months and then decide.

On Nov 8th you could buy XRB for 10 cents a coin, on Jan 2nd you could sell it for $35 a coin.

$3000 invested could have got you $1,050.000.00 in less than 2 months.

Just know that in 2020 Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash will be a ticket to the moon because the per block reward will be halved to 6.25 btc a block. Thus doubling future scarcity, also by tyen without this BTC or some crypto will be worth somewhere in the trillions and be a global currency. Now it's up to you to look up these terms if you are interested enough. Also, it'll probably end up being something that will help humanity become better, specially long term. But with all the qanon stuff, tom delonge and the obvious fact that global depopulation would be good for those in charge and Trump keeps trying to have measuring contests with nk. Anyway, no one really knows where this is going and it's risky as fuck, but you can help save the world and get rich doing it if it works out. (It working out literally depending on everyone jumping on the bandwagon of riches and future tech), so in other words, it will happen it is inevitable, unless something crazy happens to stop it.

if its that easy then why is not everybody doing this then?

already regretting

this

First its to late to make any real money.

Bit coin is an distributed list of who has how many "coins". When a coin is transfered everyone has to update their list to reflect the transaction. Once everyones lists agree the next transaction can be processed. No government is involved and in theory there will never be more then 21million coins so inflation isnt a problem. Way over simplified but thats it.

Its doomed to failure though, it doesn't support enough transactions per second to be even a national currency, the longer the list gets the more computationally expensive it gets to keep everyone in agreement (it already takes up more electricity then some counteries), government have yet to regulate it, and most of the coins are in a small number of hands.

Imo those large holders have been advertising it to the normies who dont know what it is beyond a get rich quick scheme this past year to pump up the price so they can dump before the flaws in the system become apparent and their "coins" are worthless again. Even online retailers have for th most part stopped taking it.

Ignore bcash, acquire bitcoin. Bcash is a scamcoin that was getting pumped but today it's getting dumped.

If you're a total newbie, just register on a bitcoin exchange like coinbase or coinsquare, or find a seller on Localbitcoins if you can't pass verification on an exchange. Don't be an idiot, and only invest what you can afford to lose.

Red pill yourself
Fractional reserve banking
Bank bailouts
Derivatives bot manipulation
(All big corp, govt, bank, etc related btw)
Now the solution
Blockchain
Decentralized ledger systems
Cryptocurrency
Ethereum: Smart contracts

Finally there has to be a conspiracy in the fight for control of the world (being able to manipulate global finance is exactly this)

Blockstream
Bitcoin Core
Bitcoin Cash (more real btc than btccore)

How to get in,
Local bitcoins,
Coinbase
Binance.

Now buy some bitcoin cash or at least something that is cheap fast and screws the power out of the global bourgeois and redistributes it to humanity.

You need to be 18 to post on this board

Not sure man, I jumped into XRB after it had hit $9 so my gains were nice but not like fucking if I would held 30k at 10cents each for that ride. It is still holding it's value, just like all coins down for last couple weeks. Sitting at around $19 today..will go back up.

BUT, I have turned around 10K into 300k with little effort in less than a year and have such a huge profit cushion even huge dumps don't phase me..I learned from the XRB miss to grab handfuls of possible good coins when sub $1 for the future.

I keep it a simple formula, every 2k bag of coins that goes up 5 cents earns a $100, so I have a few different sub coins and a few k of each for coverage.

This is my 2018-19 experiment package. My main holdings are in the blue chip crypto, btc, eth, ltc.

coinbase.com
stop being a dipshit and do some research yourself instead of asking on 4chat like a lazy fuck

I was telling everyone I could to jump in at this time last year. That 2017 was gonna be a huge run..know how many listened? Know how many actually had the guts to toss in some of their savings? Guess? Now as the year went on, can you guess how many were telling me they were mad at themselves and why didn't I push them harder? lol..gotta take some risks in life to get some rewards. I wish I was in earlier than I was. I just want my number to hit then exit and live life. I am hoping this year pushes me to that point.

bitcoin is a currency that uses blockchain to verify transactions, its not particularly great (not fast) at this but it is the first of many of these "coins".

the most useful are distributed computing coins (ETH), these allow you to use your computer to help compute for other people.

please help this poor fag out. Donate 0,0001 BTC! I will make sure you go to heaven if you do

While we're on the subject, can anybody in the uk tell me what the FUCK we have to go through and pay amiddle man for bitcoin?

It's a digital system to separate idiots from their money

You didn't tell anyone shit, fat body

haha, you might hit the mark with that comment often here, but this ain't one of those times. Lean and mean here motherfucker.