Just finished a full week without smokes, day 8 inc

just finished a full week without smokes, day 8 inc

anyone with me?

yup.
it costs nearly 30 bucks for a pack in New Zealand now and i am feeling the bite

30 bucks as in US dollars?

a pack or a carton? jesus christ

I cant, after 3 days off i crave so bad and tell myself ah "fuck it, i will smoke but just smoke less cigarettes a day"

So far nothing changed, am i weak?

I’m on day 9. Using the patch 14mg just so I’m not a complete asshole when I’m at work.

Stay strong. I’m already breathing better and have more energy, hope you are too.

I won't complement you on following commonsense

OP has started smoking through his dick out of fiending

All srsness I stopped smoking cigarettes and weed at the same time and gave into a cigarette after about a week 1/2 now I'm back to smoking cigs and feel like a failure but oh well

30 NZD is about 22 USD and that is for a pack of 20 not a carton. Also they are increasing the price by 10% every year

what do they charge for loose rolling tobacco?

That's fucking batshit

Can't you atleast buy your own tobacco and roll?
What about vapes?

Day 12, Also NZ. Sucks, but these lozenges are helping.

Vapes are all good in NZ, cheap and so far no extra tax (?) on the juice

Around 55nzd incl papers n filters

Smoke longbeach, they're only 23. Marlboro and b&h are the biggest racket. I live in Auckland but I'm in Vietnam at the moment, where I'm smoking a pack a day at about 1.30 nzd per pack

don't do that you'll testicles will have cancer

Do they taste different in Vietnam? Same quality?

>30 NZD is about 22 USD and that is for a pack of 20 not a carton.

what the actual fuck

It's all extra tax. We have free healthcare so the govt wants to cut down our smoking rates since it is shit for us and our health-system.

So when are you going to start cigarette smuggling? you just need to find the factory in china that makes the tax stickers (and bribe the foreman), and you are fucking set.

That is one horrid photo

another nzfag here, my regular ones have gone up to $75 including papers & filters. Shits getting ridiculous.

op here, i smoked american spirits which are relatively more "premium" smokes yet are only $7 here (they can be up to double that in some states though), didn't even quit because of the cost but i probably would have if i was paying $30 every couple days

also i didn't want any "compliments" for quitting, that's why i posted on Sup Forums

Yall can thank the in for pushing this shit on all countries around the globe