Talk to a girl

>talk to a girl
>make joke and she seems weirded out
What the fuck do I do now?

Rape a chicken. kill it. cook it. ram it up ur ass. then eat it. Thank me later

Assuming you are trying to find a mate:
take some distance to her, then ignore her and go to another one.

WHY IS THAT GECKO STUCK TO THE BUILDING???

I would try to make the joke relevant again, but make fun of yourself for sounding weird af.

Or you could bring it up during a moment of silence, just be like ' I noticed I weirded you out by my comment earlier...' then idk say something like 'i weird myself out too, it's ok lol' ooooor 'you know I thought it was just as weird you didn't seem to find it funny, I think I'm goddamn hilarious ya know?'

Really it doesn't matter what you fucking say. Just do not show weakness. Even when you flop, and they really seem to be unhappy or weirded out there is a way to make it work. The best you said the same thing in another reality and pulled it off, so be him.

Pic related. I always was ahead of my peers sense of humor, style, and morals. A lot of the things you do that are completely true to yourself don't quite make sense to people till down the road. They'll appreciate you much more for that. And trust me, girls are very keen to extremely shallow, initial impressions but these impressions can be easily manipulated with how deeply men typically make sense of things. In other words, bitches only give af about image.

What kind of joke was it?

Press quick load.

I kidded about my autism shoes and she said "enjoy your autism shoes I guess ?"

Where's the joke in that?

You need to be 18 to post on this board.

Also, obligatory OP is a faggot

inb4 he just cold walked up to some girl he didn't know and went
>D-dyou know what they call New Balances?
>I'm sorry, what?
>They call them autism shoes
>Oh.
>Have you ever heard that?
>No, I'm sorry, I haven't
>Oh. Well, I don't care what they say. They're comfortable, and they're black so they match everything. I can even wear them with a suit. I'm proud of my autism shoes.
>Well, enjoy your autism shoes I guess

Sorry I'm not social geniuses like you guys. It was over text by the way and I've not replied since yesterday

Upload a screenshot of the convo so we can see if we can fix it

post texts

>AJAJAJAJ
You can't even score with a beaner

Go and buy like a normal pair of brown leather shoes. Then send her a picture of them and say "Are these better?"

She didn't even turn you down.
She continued the conversation, are you retarded?

Okay, fine. Here's the real joke. I know I am a retard.

Just change the subject

what is the joke? was it relevant or are you spouting off random knock knock jokes? maybe it wasn't a funny joke, also talking about irrelevant random shit makes you seem strange to chicks

You're not funny and that avatar confirms you're an autistic faggot. Bitches don't like memes and shit, only children and autists.

This still seems pretty playful, you're a weird fucker but apparently she's not shutting you down yet.