Wwyd bread. Replies are encouraged

Wwyd bread. Replies are encouraged.

put my peepee in her pooper

Tie the bitch to the tree with a sign encouraging local bums to fuck her. Wwyd?

toss her out the window while doing my best Kevin Bacon Tremors impersonation of "CAN YOU FLY"

Just to the one tree or one arm to each tree?

Really?

Definitely the latter. Wwyd?

Would get heaps of guys to bukkake while she sucks my cock.

push her against one of those poles and fuck her tight cunt as the waves come in

Would finger her until she was begging for my cock, then fuck her until I was close, then give her a nice facial.
WWYD?

Take her to the nearest frat party and watch all the chads have their way with the slut. She would have to swallow every chads cum. Then I would fuck her throat and cum in her mouth. Wwyd?

face fuck her and cum on her tits

slut wife

bump

WWYD?

Have her ride me while we sit on the beach

Tit job before anal

Mouth fuck till she pukes then use it as lube to tit fuck the slut then cum down her throat.

Explain the advantage the BSD license has over the GPL license, and how the GPL license actually restricts your freedom.

sissy cuck looking for alpha males to send pics o girls to. I want you to emasculate me.

kik: mommylightning

write "hey beta" or "hey cuck"

I'd slip a ruffie in her drink and take her back home. Once she passes out I'd strip her and tie her spread eagle on my bed. Then I'd fuck her viciously making sure to bruise as much and as severely as possible. I'd fuck her repeatedly cumming inside each time and toying with her in between until she wakes up. Once she wakes up I'll gag her and keep fucking. Slapping her and choking her until she almost passes out again. After I'm satisfied I'd scoop as much of my cum out of her as I can and make her eat it.

pin her against the sand and ravage her tits while I finger her, get some sand into her ass and then ram my cock straight into her pussy. have her squirm around while I thrust deeply

wwyd?

Wwyd?

wwyd?

Bump

push this whore on her knees pin her head against that wall and shove my cock down her throat. Pinch her nose so she cant breath while i fuck her tight throat untill she passes out. Write free hole on her forehead and leave her covered in my hot cum. WWYD

Do her

Or her

have her bend over as I start smacking her nice ass and groping her tits with one hand, then would pull that nice dress up and reveal her holes so I can stuff my cock into her ass. she would be screaming as I do everything

her insta _dvukovic2605

Wwyd?

Wwyd?