All you fucking cucks, niggers, and Jews better get out of my fucking way...

All you fucking cucks, niggers, and Jews better get out of my fucking way. 7 more years of my white ass is on the way! Hope you know how to run!

You wish. Thanks to Trump, the Democrats are going to win every election to come. Future civilizations studying ancient U.S history will see a fucking wall of blue.

>7 more years of my white ass is on the way!
lolno

>being this triggered
>supports jews
>fag

You wish. Trumpcuck degenerates get brainwashed by Fox so hard. Even now they blame dems for everything. Trump walked away from the deal, he did not want a compromise, now his dumbfuck sheep blame dems for not taking his side. Delusional Trumpcucks will vote for their Republican masters till the end.

Did you deepthroat daddies dick today? I smell your breath from here.

>still mad that shillary lost

Ok

I didn't vote for Hillary shitbreath.

>jews
kek
Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capitol.
He rents property.
If he was any more Jewish he'd have a number tattooed on his arm.

Then submit to the god emperor. He will cleanse America.

right?

Trump is giving you the OK to kill niggers.

Hurry up.

I love how you liberals get off on tweets like this from irrelevant people desperate to believe that trump isn't improving america and that he's going to be impeached. America has seen more improvements in one year of Trump than you got in 8 years of Obama.

But you go ahead and keep telling yourself that America sucks because it suits your pathetic victim narrative.

I mean, what do you expect from people that support faggots and niggers?

They're delusional. Kill them all.

You can tell when a HILLARY VOTING, DEMOCRAT starts a thread like this

post shit that triggers hillary loving op

democrats are blocking
learn to politics, or learn to shill better

OP should an hero. Fucking cuck is better off dead.

I give him 7 more months at most.

*7 years

ftfy, fag

You fucking liberal cucks are stupid as a mother fucker. Republicans only have 51 votes in the senate and need 60 to pass anything. So shut the fuck up and stop blaming Trump for the shutdown you dumb cucks.

Democrats just care about keeping spics and fucking over the troops.

Democrats hate America.