How the fuck am i supposed to hit on chicks if i'm a skinny 5'9 male?

How the fuck am i supposed to hit on chicks if i'm a skinny 5'9 male?

Is it even possible?
How do i get laid Sup Forums?

booze

>How do i get laid Sup Forums?

Whip them out

Work on the sense of humor. Not so much groww stuff, just really funny stuff. Pass out compliments about things OTHER THAN LOOKS. Nice penmanship. Cute nails, Love the pitch of your voice. That was sweet of you to ..... _? I appreciate your ...._? It will get you dates, even with much taller girls.

I mean... Wear watches that fit and they'll notice less. :P

But seriously, it's all about which chicks. Some love skinny guys.
I was 135 pounds in my early 20s and I had a girl who was 100 pounds tell me I was comforting to her cause I wasn't threatening and wouldn't crush her.

Best. Pussy. Ever.

Might be the gayest image i've seen in my life browsing Sup Forums.

Be confident and b urself
t. 5’5 who gets a lot of it because I’m confident and good looking, girls can overlook height if you make them feel things they don’t feel when talking to other guys

>:P
yeah

How are you confident exactly?
I mean what is confidence, really?

bump

Disappointed in you Sup Forums.

I actually approach women, and a lot of them. Tall casually, almost like you don’t want pussy, but then kinda act flirtaceous. Height is something you can’t control, so I try to be the fittest, best dressed smartest dude around em. And don’t give em all your attention either I guess. I mean I’m pretty full of myself and believe that I’m alpha so that probably helps me too. But is all about the mind set srs

wasuup virgin

>Might be the gayest image i've seen in my life browsing Sup Forums.
You're new here, aren't you.

I don't frequent trap threads sorry.

>all about the mind set srs
>mind set
>mind set
>mind set
>mind set

>frequent trap threads
>frequent trap
>I frequent trap

>How the fuck am i supposed to hit on chicks if i'm a skinny 5'9 male?
>Is it even possible?
With that insecurity? impossible.

Help me bruh

5’9 is pretty much average height why are you even insecure

Dress nicely, develop a sense of humour and some game and be happy about yourself as a person and you’ll have no problems, you wont get every girl, no one does, but you will have girls who are into you

Im 5’6/5’7, 135 pounds and two nights ago fucked a girl who dumped me 8 years ago because i was a unconfident loser.

Your looks will help get their attention but unless your bradpit or a model it isnt gonna get you laid on that alone, personality is waaay more important than looks for a dude

It dont matter bro im 6'1" 160 lbs with a motorcycle, two full sleeves, a decent job and i still get no ass. But then again i dont try. For some guys pussy just falls into their lap, for us we have to put in work.

>5'9
average for dawrfs

bump

learn2sarcasm

>5'9"
>insecure

Fucktard I'm 5'9 and have been with the same girl for more than 2 years
Dated a Jew prior for about 6 months but hey.

You're average, dumbass, unless you're skinny or something, don't be insecure

go to asia where they're all 5ft flat and crave foreign cock

Hit the gym bro

Make lots of money. Looks like you should've paid attention in school.

5'9" / 1.76m
160lbs / 73 kg

Currently

that is average you fucking retard unless you are into 6ft+ athletics girls?

How old are you? If you're in college, join a club. It'll help your social skills and probably introduce you to girls depending on where you go. Join something like poetry club or debating, it'll definitely help your confidence if you're a shyguy.

Stand out by getting some skills, OP. Maybe even exercise more often if it'll make you feel better about being skinny.

e excellent perspective with watch

hit on a chick that's shorter than you then.
i'm 5'7 manlet and get laid no problem.

mate, are you fucking 12??!

Well first, take that god damn thing off your wrist...

Lower your standards and you’ll never be disappointed

That wasn't OP, i'm 5'9 and 120lbs, i even look good it's just that i don't know what stops me from trying and succeeding with women, girls have even approached me before and asked me out, i just feel like i'm chained and can't break through.
Never had no one to look up to or ask questions, moved from town to town, step dad left too, constant fights anyways with him, beat me beat my mom, basically a fucking disaster of a home, i hope everything will be better now.

bumping

>i hope everything will be better now.

ugh you sound like a whiny bitch.

bitches are whiny already, they don't wanna date a whiny bitch

5'9?
Get some platform shoes, buddy.

Yeah boy

pitch of your voice holy fuck my sides. You are a permanent virgin

lost

I’m 5’11”, 220. 44 years old. Thinning hair. Wanna trade lives kid?

Anything you regret not doing in your 20's?

become fat if being skinny stops you..

44 aint old.

Be funny. Also go to the gym a skinny person is the best way to start working out.

I went through my “regret mental breakdown” phase. Still kind of am. Denial. Thinking that I was depressed, and new what depression was. Not manning up and working harder. Also trusting my fucked up family with things that I shouldn’t have.
No hard drugs tho. Maybe too much drinking.

>Also trusting my fucked up family with things that I shouldn’t have.

fuck..

Eh. Not here to whine. Just telling op, supposedly young, that he has time to change his shit.

Nothing wrong with skinny. Fuck you.

U sure about that?

give a girl $100 and she will do anything for u 8)