American Israeli unity thread

American Israeli unity thread

Allies against the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_checkpoint).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniometry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iranian here. We will nuke both of them off the face of the earth. Both nations are full of scum...

Canadian here, so, are you like, a nazi or something?

fuck j00

Hitler didnt kill all the jew only to remind us why he killed so many.

Ahh I see what you did there, I believe you meant to say "with" as opposed to "against"

Fuck israel and their plans for global domination.

Hitler had his ideals, and Jesus had others, faggot

Why?

Dirty Jew here. Paypal me your shekels goyim

Jew lover

Wash your hands of this habit of deception

they're jews

Human hater

So was Jesus

jew here. i hate being jewish, its so embarrassing, i pick up pennies from the ground.

keyword: was

Every part of the buffalo, brother, don't forget to recycle your plastic.

No. Keyword: Jesus

yea he got killed by jews so fuck you

>Sup Forums

I don't hate Israel or Jews, but I don't think the US should be involved in Israeli affairs anymore. We don't need to be funding them, we don't need to be vetoing for them in the UN, we don't need to be defending them.

Israel is a strong independent country capable of standing and fighting on it's own.

>We don't need to be funding them
but muhh lolocaust

He got killed by some corrupt government so forget what he lived for? No thank you

Butt hurt AMERCUNT

Was a long time ago. I don't see how we owe them anything more.

trolling aside, israel is doing largely the same to palestinians as nazi germany did to german jews.

was his message: become a jew? no because they were corrupt as well.

Standing, maybe one day, but fighting? Probably need to reconsider who they are fighting.

americans don't believe in the lolocaust?

They're doing just fine. They have a first-rate military (thanks to US) and nuclear weapons (thanks to US). They can fight just fine.

There's nothing wrong with "Jews" any more than there is with "Christians" or "Muslims." But there is something very wrong with the nation called israel.

Explain how?

Do you remember his message? It was a pretty long message.

Sure they do? That's why they would be butthurt?

Elaborate

What are they doing that's different? And if they are doing the same thing aren't they going to have the same problems?

They rounded them up and stuck them into the shittiest areas in the country, effectively locked them inside, made them second-class citizens with no real right to participate in government. The whole point is to make it so intolerable for palestinians to continue trying to live there that they either leave or try to fight back (as in the case of suicide bombers) only to justify israel's use of military force against a civilian population. Either way it's mopping them up or rooting them out. When there's no more palestinians in palestine, who's left to say it's not israel?

The interesting differences with nazi germany and israel are that 1) the jews did not exclusively inhabit germany and were forced out by the nazis, which is the case with zionists in israel and 2) the israelis pretty much already won. If it hasn't been contested already, it won't ever be.

Their wall works.

Good luck fam

This is a one way relationship, where the United States funds Israel and doesn't get shit in return. The US needs to keep that money invested in US citizens and healthcare. Fuck the Zionist, Jewish state.

They won't have the same problems because nobody in the west (and especially the US), where the power is, cared about brown people in the 1950s. They also put the plan into action with the full support of europe (see balfour declaration) and proceeded slowly enough to not raise too many alarms.

So shouldn't the focus be on helping Palestine and not destroying Israel?

>Furrier
Lol

Nobody said anything about destroying israel. The only people discussing that are nazi LARPing Sup Forums trolls and literal muslim extremists from saudia arabia and iran. Plenty of people have tried to help palestine and foster some sort of peace agreement between the two. To date, however, Israel has shown itself to be completely uninterested in anything but a one-state solution wherein palestine and palestinians are not in the picture.

What's the difference? Why can't they just let it be Israel and then live in Israel?

That is basically the current situation, and palestinians in israel are, as I said above, second-class citizens in israel and in palestine. The israeli government dissolves or politically disarms any government palestinians attempt to democratically form within the areas still officially called "palestine," like Gaza. Palestinian areas inside of israel get none of the benefits that the israeli-occupied areas get from the government. Utilities are garbage, hospitals and schools get no funding, etc. The israeli army operates within the country itself for the explicit purpose of making movement difficult for palestinians via the "security checkpoint" system (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_checkpoint).

I imagine that quite a lot of palestinians would simply accept "living in israel as israeli citizens" at this point IF THEY COULD. The simple truth is that israel does not want them there.

So how do they become first class citizens? Is there a caste system, like in India?

Why does Israel not want them there?

So basically this is a pro Palestine thread?

le 56 mutt

Please explain

How do we survive the end if the world?

>Iranian
As fucking if boi

Merge liberate assimilate
Same difference
What are you afraid of?

>look, we're the good jews, so when you inevitably destroy our evil nation and our evil race you'll trust us and spare us, so that we can betray you later for our own benefit like every other jew in history
jews: not even once

Thanks God im mexican, maybe we are poor but we are not degenerate lgbt sodomite feminist pro israel faggoots like muricans

I support Israel and pray fervently that all the Jews, including Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Richard Blumenthal, Benjamin Cardin, Frank Lautenberg, Ron Wyden and Michael Bennett ( gee, there sure are a lot of Jewish senators), go to their spiritual homeland to live.

Fuck that war, Mexico loves America and Canada loves Mexico, nobody's fighting here

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniometry
Although the ancient alien thing really is scary, it's also reassuring

its not that ancient

these are not mexicans, they are chicanos

who? whats the difference

How do we multiply loaves and fishes these days?

We will secure and protect the Jew homeland.
>Hopes this will make all the jews leave America.

>When you're trying to give a legitimate critique of the policies of the nation of israel and hold it to the same standards as the rest of the world and the knuckle-draggers come out of the woodwork to claim all jews are evil alien satanists set on world domination.

This is why israel is allowed to get away with so much. If you're a dissenter you're immediately labeled a mentally unstable anti-semite.

An infinitely splintered human soul
The stick of truth and the fractured but whole

I am skeptical about everything, what's your evidence that they aren't?

What standards are not being met?

can't we all nuke israel until there's nothing left..?

Is it true that the agenda of the Zionists contains to destroy the white race by pushing race mixing with black people?

I am not sure but it would benefit jews as they could easily control the dumbed down new mulatto generation. Nobody would question jewish acts and consume jewish goods and listen to jewish media.

But is it true anyway or just a conspiracy?

>provide proof for a negative statement

They are human rights violators on the same level as the rest of the middle east and much of africa, yet the US treats israel much differently. The US shuts down UN sanctions against israel every chance it gets while being the primary active pursuant of sanctions against other nations in the area for the same reasons.

Why did Hitler not want Jews in Germany ?
Some people are just racist scumbags, in Israel's case, the project has been from the beginning to manufacture a 'democracy' by importing Jews from everywhere else until they become the majority. To get illegal immigrants to come from elsewhere though you need to offer them an incentive like FREE shit. But you can't conjure free shit from thin air so you first need to steal shit from the native inhabitants, run them off their land, steal their property and generally ethnically cleanse the place which is precisely what the Israeli project has been from day 1.
This is why it is repulsive to most civilized people, to make matters worse Israel spews out a steady stream of anit-semitic propaganda trying to conflate this racist, Zionist ideology with Judaism. It's like ISIS claiming to be representative of Islam simply because all ISIS supporters are Muslim. Basically the same thing 'Islamic State' and 'Jewish State' are just a bunch of predominantly foreign terrorists setting up a religious state (complete with religious courts) and making life hell for the native populations.

Question for Jews
Are there any Jews that follow the teaching of Jesus?

I don't think its so much as to destroy the whites or blacks or yellows or reds as it is to make a golden race

Nuclear non proliferation treaty, not annexing other countries.
Iran: signed up to non-proliferation accused (without proof) of non-compliance. SANCTIONS FOR YOU.
Russia: 'annexes' Crimea with the blessing of 90% of of Crimeans. SANCTIONS FOR YOU.
Israel: Point-blank refuses to sign up to non-Proliferation treaty and acknowledges illegal nukes, Annexes West Bank and Golan heights against the wishes of 100% of inhabitants and promptly begins ethnic cleansing.
NO SANCTIONS + 50 BILLION OF US TAXPAYERS MONEY TO FUND THESE CONTINUING CRIMES.

See the double-standards yet. Or should I continue .....?

Also i don't know if it's true, ask a eugenicist

I wonder what heavens like for them

Yes. Jesus was a jew.

I dont know anything about that, please continue

But his teachings are what are being questioned here, is there a sect of Judaism that supports what he said?

Nice digits, terrorist.