Perma Swipe Right VS Selective Swiping. Which one is best to use to obtain the most out of the app? Discuss

Perma Swipe Right VS Selective Swiping. Which one is best to use to obtain the most out of the app? Discuss.

Looking good and mentioning you have money.

Implying hasn’t been already done...

Your question is retarded. If you look average Ans you swipe rights most of the time you get matched faster. For exaple: When you swipe right you go up higher in her first 30 swipes. You get noticed faster. Same go's for her

There is no logical reason to swipe left.

The fact that you can unmatch someone you don't like the look of means that you should only do your "left swiping" via unmatching.

Swiping right brings you closer to the front of the someones deck of cards and wether they swipe right or left is just a numbers game really.

If you swipe left you are only truncating the list of possible people who will get to see your card and slowing down the rate that you actually swipe. In other words, by thinking about it too much you end up swiping less people overall (or taking more time doing). Less right swipes, less you're brought up in women's deck. The lower in the deck the less chance of being seen. Less eyes on you means less chances of any form of likes/ matches what so ever.

TLDR:

Perma swipe right first, unmatch the uggos later.

Also, this won't guarantee likes and matches, just get the most eyes on you profile.

Then you have to be good looking, appear to have a social/ money/ car/ house ect.

I'd forget about actually putting your true personality traits on there, just take a look at what people online do to get people talking, like style of photographs and their content, using shitty puns and crap-tacular pick up lines.

Certain types of people gather at certain locations, like you're gonna find a lot of sluts out at clubs. Tinder seems to catch a lot of the same type of girl, figure out what gets them talking and work it to your advantage, even if it means putting on a personality for a date or two.

Is there an actual good dating site out there that isn't just for fucking? OKCupid used to be great but it's trying to be Tinder now and it sucks.

So in case you faggots didnt already know this, if you just swipe right a bunch it lowers you internal "rating" in Tinders system. I think it is called an EOL score or something similar. One of the varibles in the equation to calculate it is the number of swipes vs how many of those actually got someone. So if you swipe 100 times and only 2 people swipe back then you're ratio of 2:100 is fucking garbage and you only get shown to people with similar scores. Other inputs include the QUALITY of people that swipe right on you (how high their scores are).

IMHO, dating sites are like shouting at a plant to force it to grow.

The best thing you can do is clean up, gain some confidence in yourself and go out not looking for a date whilst meeting people and having fun.

People are attracted to fun-looking people that they enjoy talking to (not to ignore the physical side but apart from cleaning up it can't really be helped).

I'm not saying that dating sites don't work, but I'm just saying there's easier and quicker ways of finding a partner, relatively speaking.

Where did you get this info? Has the algorithm been published or is it speculation?

Your method sounds like solid gold for an extrovert but others of us need all the help we can get.

I personally identify as an introvert, social anxiety and depression out the wazoo but lets face it, finding a partner from the comfort of your own bedroom seems a bit too good to be true.

The only time I've found partners is through face to face interaction. I am shite when it comes to groups but I shine with 1 on 1 interactions.

Online communications wreak havoc on our ability to judge character. In person the body language does a lot of the talking and you'd be surprised how much of a positive response you can get from people if you are friendly.

Industry insiders have talked about it. Im not your mom it just takes a quick google. "How to raise your internal tinder score"

So what do you do when you've exhausted your social circle? Do people legitimately go up to new people in bars and say "hi talk to me pls"?

That’s why I was asking. There have been studies which have proved this theory. The thing is that I’m quite selective so perma swiping right gets me more matches than being selective on my swipes. Although if I perma swipe right the ELO dies because you’ll be seen as Spam AD, if you’re selective you risk to swipe on people that have swiped left on you...

You actually sound quite similar to me, but I have had several relationships that started with OKCupid back before it went down the toilet. I just have no idea where to go to try to be social. I don't drink anymore so bars are out.

I’m quite extrovert but the two things aren’t the same. On tinder, has some were pointing out, it’s easier to have a look at the person bio and drawn your conclusions from there, in life you just see the gal walking and you literally have no idea about her, so you might end up investing time and energies in what would be a dead end.

We can simply do both things, being open and social in life and being on tinder.

Joining a club relevant to your interests is a good bet. Even if you don't intend to stick with the club you are put in a place with new people and something to talk about.

Otherwise, yeah, just find someone who looks open to talk and talk to them. If they're in a bar then they're likely to be more receptive to conversation than elsewhere.

If they don't like you then move on to someone else I guess.

I don't drink either, so we are kinda in the same boat.

Not drinking definitely makes it more intimidating but I've never had a "good" conversation with anyone who is drunk so I don't bother with them much.

You could also try meeting friends of friends. Might be difficult to weasle your way into a conversation or outing with them but it all starts with conversation.

Seems like a decent idea. There's that meetup.com thing I could try and I can bite my pride and go up to randoms in a bar then. A numbers game of rejection as people say

True, if I expand to friend of friends then I guess that puts my number of potential people exponentially upwards

wtf is with this relatively decent social advice from Sup Forums of all places....

4channers are good people