deepdotweb.com for other shit

I hope you get v&

>66686

Almost nigga

is this what you want?

Fucking traitor, kys.
Faggot

also

>̵̡̪̹̙͙̙̤̜̞̜͐͌̀̓̌̂̂̉͑̃̈́̂ͭ̓ͣ̄͐̌́Ś̭͇͚̬̬͎̳͙͖̤͓̫̪͙̍ͦ̋̋ͦ̈́̊̑̀̾͒̋̊̚͘̕Ą͇͙̤̞̭͔̝̤̤̻̜͔̗̝̈́̋̒ͭ͋͋̎͋ͬ̕͜͠͡G̨̜̝̠̣̘̠̦̱͍͇̩͚̦̦͔͎̯͇̔ͬ̑̎̈́̉ͣ͑̆ͫ̔͆ͤ̊ͯͬȆ̴̛͎̟͚̼̫͔̣͉̫͍̼̖͇̥ͭ̌̈͛̾̈́̍ͩ͆͘͜͡

I will help you op, download tor, go to duck duck go go .com com and seach hidden wookiez profit. Ya god damn retard

>>>r/tor

OP, why the hell do you want to go to the deep web?

Most links are broken, and all of the market ones are all to be suspected of scamming.

From my experience, BM weapons were all either fake, or gay. The Fake passporst/IDs probs scams. Hackers for hire will most likely hack you. Most of what you'll find on an uncensored wiki is drugs or jailbait (which I didn't click on because I have no interest in either). Even the hitmen sites were lame.

never heard of Intel Exchange?

No.

This. I went on to find drugs and it was utter garbage. Nothing worked, nothing of interest. It was like some kids had made the internet in the 90s and left it at that.

Some friends did find a drug market that was working, the the process of paying for it was so fucking long and convoluted that in the time it took them, another friend in our group was able to ring a local dealer, get cash from an ATM, pick up his gear (coke I think) and come back with it, with another hour before the payment went through.

Total fucking shambles and waste of time.

Anyone have a link to silk road?

As for the other shit people yack about:
>Witches
>Stillborn sites
>Redrooms
>Canalbalism
>Places to buy stillborns

I had no luck. I didn't even find a trace.

I did find chat rooms though. Only two were inhabited. The first one I left after I say user profiles with ugandan knuckles pictures. The second, only had 3 people and they were all underage b8.

Should have just got it from the clear web with a interweb doctor that just chucks prescriptions to anybody. Ive gotten kpin, percocet, opana (super strong opioid that i barely use because its insane), desoxyn (prescription meth) and i get a bottle of 30 each month. Its a good time but it still costs money.

Holy shit are u some kinda spooky deepy darky web hacker!?!?

>Places to buy stillborns
the dumpster behind the clinic

Silk road is super old,and is probs a scam now. I went on it and all prices where "too good to be true" prices with "too good to be true products" i highly sense b8.

The red rooms don't exist on the deep web. The connection is too slow. The red rooms are on clearnet.

Faggot. Silk Road was shut down so many years ago. Everyone that watched the news knows that.

What I saw, it (along with many other drugs sites) will never be back up.

try 420chan

Don't tag him to reply! He can get your VPN google address!!!!

Do you have a link you can drop to a reliable USA interweb doctor? I want a script for some simple codeine.

I saw the link to that. I think it was up, but I have no interest in drugs, so I didn't click.

/r/ doctors perscription websites

fucking kek

I'll tell you whatever you want Mr. FBI. Just gimme more loli

They are on the so called Cluster Web a layer under the dark web.

It's really hard to access you will need Kali Linux / a Referral code / a lot of scripts and internet modifications...

After months of searching in the theme on my Kali Linux and finally get a referral code from a Trade-Route user
And Made my account now I have a Refferal code that I can share with you guys (The red room is called Monkey Club Reborn)

Fake and gay

Besides, the notion of one is just stupid. How many people would have to got missing. all the gory evidence. Impossible

>He's right you know
You can't stream decent video on the deep web. You may find a link, or referral there, but the actual room would have to be on the clearnet.

Directions unclear. Dick stuck in disk drive.

fuck off pedo

I love you

You fuck off newfag, I have an understanding of how the internet works, while you just use it

lurk more

Dont go for codeine friend, it has the same effects as other opioids except it will rape your liver. Get oxycodone no acetaminophen in the pill and if asked say you have liver issues and where tild to avoid it. Complain of lower back pain that is chronic and will not go away with NSAID drugs and codeine does not work with you at all (a percent of people dont have the right enzymes to metabolize codeine into a active metabolite) say that you have tried other doctors but wont listen. Dont directly ask for oxycodone just go doctor to doctor until you get something you like and only fill good prescriptions. And just get refills on,good prescriptions.

>pro tip just google online doctor prescription

In the UK you can't get stuff like that from "doctors" because we don't have a prescription drug epidemic like you do in the US.

Anyway, I was just talking normal recreational drugs like coke and MDMA. Most of my friends no longer do drugs, and I never really have. Just wanted a gram of coke for a NYE party.

In the end just got one for £30 from a friend. Great quality and ended up sharing it with various people at the party.

Meanwhile on the deep web a mate showed me 0.1g of 90% pure coke for £100. Why would I spend 3 times the amount for a tenth of the product, when it would hospitalise or even kill me? Yeah, I know you're meant to cut it yourself, but I don't know how to do that shit. I'd probably get unlucky and the actual coke would clump up together, so I'd have spent half the night snorting creatine or corn starch, until one of us got the actual coke all in one hit and died.

Use meth or another amphetamine other than MDMA its cheaper and imo much better than coke. Only real differences is that amps dont numb your nose and amps last way longer. And a better high tbh. But kinda shitty come,down

I have actual pain, I have a tooth that grew in incorrectly and is putting pressure on my pallet. I get migranes a shit ton, also have knee issues. I played hockey goalie on a travel team playing 6 days a week for 15 years, and my knees are pretty much shot at age 26.

Talk to a real doctor and if he does nothing than tell him to fuck off and that you will find a doctor that will provide you with real help. I have reasons fir gettin my drugs too. (I expect death before 30 becuz muh genetics so i dont care if i overdose, and doctors give me sympathy)

Online doctors work too but with those issues you can likely get all the stuff you could ever want at a urgent care clinic.

Go to a dentist then you fucking moron.

Typical fucking American - complain about "muh healthcare!" but then get addicted to painkillers, and spend all your money on that instead of fixing what is presumably a very minor issue that is simple to fix. But you keep making excuses by all means.

im the op. i dont see any links, you faggots

Did you just assume that I haven't? I have an appointment coming up. I didn't have insurance for a few months because of this retarded country. Also, I'd rather save the tooth. The braces I need to pull the tooth down aren't covered by my health insurance, I have to save money to pay for it myself.

So he can get my home address?

Also, did you just negate the fact that I have terrible knees from playing butterfly goalie since I was five years old?

2kka4f23pcxgqkpv.onion/ Ccылкa для тeбя

All deep web threads should equal an instant ban as its an obvious indication to underage retards polluting this site making it mega lames yall. stop with the mega laming yall. bunch of lamers. hurting my edgy ways of living life.

seriously tho everything thats on Tor is also on google. No FBI or CIA is going to do shit about you searching up words. Kys

Butterfly goalie is a nice way of putting it. Faggot.

>falling for the redroom meme

jesus christ

You are a complete and utter moron

You're just mad I was able to fuck a bunch of puck sluts while you were jacking off to sniperwolf

Deep web is so 2009. Its all about the subweb now you fuckin newfags.