instagram.com/a_flying_leaf/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm okay , how are you?

Pretty good.

Just ate a bean burrito.

Livin on prayer

God bless you.

My cat peed on the floor again :(

I feel like shit. I did some lsd today while my boyfriend was at work and I was really productive all day. Wrote up an algorithm to help me quit smoking, finally figured out how to install steam via playonlinux, fleshed out the concept for my shitty video game I'm making. And then when he gets off work he messages me saying he's going to go out tonight because tonight he won't be able to give me all his attention and asked me if that was okay. I said it was fine and if he could tell me when he'd be home because there was a bunch of stuff I really wanted to talk about and I know he's read all my messages but he just hasn't responded and it's made me feel really stupid for staying in this relationship because every time this happens I justify his behavior to myself and hope things will be better next time and they never are. That's why I'm sad now. It's 5am Sup Forums, help me sleep.

Fucking christ you ask how I am and I tell you and all of a sudden the entire thread dies, fuck all of you. Honestly, fuck every one of you so much.

Sorry, I was taking out the trash and throwing some wood in the fire.

Sounds to me like you need a new man, one that appreciates you.

Time to dump that zero and find yourself a hero.

No litter box?

I couldn't convince her not to take all of her sleeping pills at once. I failed to tell her dad when I knew in my heart I should have. So I convinced her to tell him she'd taken all of her pills. Now he's kicking her out of his house. My missed step just got her kicked out. If her father had heard it from me he wouldn't have gotten so immediately angry at her. She woke him up with her half-assed attention grubbing suicide, because my care and concern wasn't helping her the way she needed.
I'm really sorry for this I'm just really not okay with this situation and I feel too much responsibility, but I don't know how to not. I can't stop wanting to help. It's not about wanting to be with her, it's about being fucking scared that she's not going to make it through the week. I don't know what to do, and I can't just walk away. I'm stuck under a rock in a very impressively hard place.

Don't beat yourself up about it.

It's okay to be someone's shoulder to cry on, but at the end of the day people have to take responsibility for their own problems.

It's not your fault.

Having some coffee.

I live with my ex gf, whom is now my fwb. We broke up cuz I was jealous when we were together, but now that we're broken up idgaf what she does and she's gotten super jealous. She said that I'm literally perfect now that we're not together, but in all honesty, I'm not feeling it. I went on a date with another girl the other night and as usual, I'm infatuated on the first date. Now my roommate (fwb) texted me and said she's mad and wants to talk to me tonight. I feel like I should care. But as she once said to me while I was crying, asking her to give me another chance, "I really don't fucking care."

Miss my ex bros
I know I know I'm ex for a reason but I still want that little bitch back

Fuck that bitch.

Go get yours, brother.

Why do you miss her? There's plenty of fish in the sea, my man.

I'm fine thankyou, the football team I support just won 4 - 1 so that's pretty much my day made (can only go downhill from here).
Probably gonna go get some beers later on too.

I don't know really
I've created perfect image of her in my mind but she was a bitch tho

angry, depressed, gonna smoke a fuck ton of weed to feel better, and then go work on some shit.

the boy laca! enjoy the beers

I hope you feel better.

I used to smoke a shit ton of weed, those were the days.

Working for my exams. 1 month, almost without going out. They begin in 2 days

its legal here and its prescribed medically as well, but sometimes i don't like living in a haze

also thanks m8

>pic related

Shitty
I lost my job and I think I'm going to get turned down for unemployment insurance which means I'm gonna be homeless soon.
But I can't an hero because of life is preshuss meme.

Thanks. When I was with my roommate, I would ask her like what she's doing after work and whatnot and she'd respond with "stuff and things." I did that to her the other day when I was going to my date and she didn't show it but I know she was really really bothered by it lol.

meh.

> if he could tell me when he'd be home because there was a bunch of stuff I really wanted to talk about

just reading this ruined my day

I used to smoke a lot. I felt like it disconnected me from reality a little bit. I used to smoke just because I always had weed. I can't imagine being prescribed it--I would be high 24/7. It's tough, but maybe try staying sober for a week? It can really make a difference.

you uhhh... wow, do you need a friend or something?

cheers m8
youtu.be/K-McnOai_Zo

I've been smoking non stop for the last six months, but I'm broke and can't afford it anymore.
Not so bad, first day was the hardest hurdle to get over, now I don't think about it anymore.
The booze on the other hand is fucking killing me. I wish I never started drinking.

I'd like to get blowjobs from my gf rather than paying someone 70$ for that.

You'll find support on al/ck/

that the thing man, ive been high for 4 years. sometimes i just look down a hallway in my house and let my mind write reality and i just go into this mental dreamscape were i can meditate and focus my negitave energy out of my body, it may sound weird but it only takes a few moments and people tend to think i just space out. i wouldn't be prescribed it if i didn't have major depressive disorder. its like a living hell when im sober.

I used to be an alcoholic too. Literally every night I would go to the bar. I started dating this alpha girl (my roommate/fwb from earlier post) and she encouraged me to stop drinking. I'm thankful for it. I recommend getting help sooner rather than later. When your body becomes used to it, it can kill you if you try to stop. Please, try to stop or at least cut back on the alcohol. People love you, and it will only bring you down.

Pretty good mang

I don't know how I did it, but I too have chronic depression. It runs on both sides of my family. I have always been a proud person and only saw a therapist like five times after I cut my wrist something fierce during a fight with my exgf. I don't know how I did it, but I only smoke like a few times a month, have maybe one glass of red wine a week, and I am no longer as depressed as I used to be. Cutting out the substance abuse is the first step. You are a unique person, even if it feels like there aren't any crazy cool qualities about you. You need to be happy with who you are.

I WANT A QT TRAP BF
WHY IS THE LIFE OF AN EUROPOOR SO SHIT

thanks for the advice, im actually p confidant with who i am, i find passion in my art, i'm a self taught digital artist, and i use my art as an antidepressant as well. i have a fairly high IQ and that's why i haven't killed myself yet, its impractical.

That sounds cool, post pics?

instagram.com/a_flying_leaf/?hl=en
ill just give you my insta
>inb4 dox
>dont

Nice one bruvva!

This is some pretty cool stuff. I really like the fireflies lol.
Is that your doge in the hammock? If so, cute!!

ye, his name is parker, hes a tiny doggo and hes gonna be that size his entire life apperently. never really had smol dogs before but hes p cute

Is it stuck inside?

You sound like a usless sponge with a mental disorder. You do drugs and be a lazy shit while your boyfriend goes out and works and then you want to bitch him out when he gets home. Maybe he'll break up with you.

kek

>shit could be better
>shit could be worse