Im a girl.. ask me anything! :)

Im a girl.. ask me anything! :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bobs and vagene???

What makes you think that you're exempt from 'tits or gtfo' when asking for attention due to what's between your legs?

me too

Haha i wasnt asking for 'attention' for being a girl i just wondered if anyone had any questions

OP is a faggot.
Sage grows in all fields.

Why is the automotive industry dominated by men? I'm a motorcycle mechanic and it makes me sad there are few cute women interested in autos

Let's assume that you are in fact a girl.
Is a relationship already doomed from the get go, if the girl is asking you to change how you look and you tell her that you feel uncomfortable in changing?

I know its a stereotype but probably just because women arent as interested in that kind of thing. Or maybe just because its been seen as more of a mans job from the beginning

Not necessarily, but its stupid if a girl tries to get you to change for her so you shouldn't put up with that. Girls hate it when boys do it to them so it should be the same when its the other way round

Thank you for the advice.

how deep is your vagina if you feel sexual arousal

Thats okay :)

Lmao whats that supposed to mean

Is a penis of 15 cm length good enough?

OP I have a question...
Where are your tits+timestamp?
Why do you think it's acceptable to be an attention whore?

How would you react if a comrade suddenly seized you by your means of reproduction?
>Also sharpie in pooper with timestamp to prove you're a girl

Haha i guess it just depends on what people like

Because this isnt a thread for nudes its for asking questions

Haha thats a good question.. i dont know the answer
>and no thanks that sounds kinda painful

if a guy asked if you wanted to go to the museum and dinner on a Friday evening, would you assume he's asking you out on a date, or asking you out as a friend?

It depends if he was flirting with me before that, if he was then yes probably

A sharpie is pretty small. Aren't communist holes made to be shared equally between comrades?

Haha fair enough but id still rather not.. and who said that my asshole is a communist anyways :(

No i dont think we can haha

Underrated.

Tits timestamp or I spiderman this thread, I could use a ban anyway

Without stating that the picture form the first post is an unrelated picture... It is a related picture. Which make you (and your body by extension) communist.

Ok fine, but im english sooo the time is different

Oh yeah.. i forgot to do that. Im not a communist though :(

You seem underage

No i just have really small tits :( its pretty depressing actually

They're not bad for a commie, what does your belly button look like

Cute nipples, would suck on mercilessly. Would you enjoy such a treatment?

There you go

Haha thanks, and yes i would

Show underwear with timestamp I'm still not sure you're not a dude

>mfw most guys on Sup Forums have bigger tits than this

Would love to see your pussy. Your little tits have me rock hard over here, thinking about how I'd suck and bite those nipples.

how far can you shove cock up your pussy until you hit a wall while you are horny

T H I S
T H I S
T H I S

Show me some ass :(

Why are girls so slutty? Picture unrelated

>Mfw this IS a guy on Sup Forums.

What's your favorite drug?

not wrong, does look alot like a trap

>inb4 op bails out because they are a trap

Prove the lack of a cock and we can have a nice discussion about philosophy politics or whatever you're interested in, if not I'm spider chemoing this shit

Sup Forums has fallen... sadly been browsing for almost 10 years and never have I seen such flawed logic with such little backlash. This place has truly changed Reginald.

Ok fine, do you believe me now..?

more, cutie

Show ass and I will believe you

No could be post-OP, still a dude, take the underwear off but keep that furry shit you have on and take a pic where both are visible

Proud of you OP. If only other OPs had the balls you do

Stop fucking begging you pathetic thirsty virgins

I'm the guy that would suck your nipples. Do you have kik and if you do would you add me?

keep going

Yeah post it

By furry shit im guessing you mean my jumper so there you go

nice tuck job

>demand more
>virgin starts projecting and Whiteknighting
never change, Sup Forums

cute, thank you

Bitch tits or gtfo. I bet you're such an enormous ham planet you are worried that as soon as we realize you aren't an attractive women, you're one of the many useless ugly women, we will be completely uninterested. It's just Darwinism. And soon as we know you aren't worthy for breeding we can move on. So speed it up, tits or gtfo

Haha thanks

shame your english, only a matter of time before your gangraped and/or visited by the truck of peace

nice photoshop

getting harder...now bend over cutie pie

Sorry dont have kik

Nigger I'm the spiderman fuck I got her naked how dumb fucking are you people
Well it all checks out

ur a dumbass

>whiteknight virgin gets called out, proceeds to get angrier

inb4 "autism"

>thinking girls go on b to NOT show nudes
Are you new around here?

Old photo but there you go

Post half of face with moth open and that furry shit

Are you just bored out of your mind or do you enjoy the attention/why the ama?

Do you consider yourself public property?

I have a question. Is it a test? When girls ask you to change, is it a test you're suppose to pass by refusing to change? Or is it more likely that the girl falls for you but then tries to change you into a faggot so that other girls won't like you?

ever posted pics on /b before?

I already sent them you cuck

I'll post my thowaway, once I can verify it's you, I'll add you on my phone. Kik is Mike198722

Are you new here? This is what ALL girls use b for

again, shame you're english, with looks like those Achmed and Co are gonna dick you down hardcore

Yes i have twice

Nah i dont wanna show my face, i wanna stay anonymous

Boredom or attention?

bend over and spread that little pussy wide open for me cutie pie

What do you mean?

I guess a lot of the time it could just be so they can make you into their ideal boyfriend

How was it?

Attention and showing nudes. Non attention whore girls on b never point out theyre a girl.

whats the biggest dick you've ever had?

Hey girl cuck boy at your service m'lady,

Ive composed a tune that may rumble your jimmies

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY

>Im a girl
>i wasn't asking for 'attention' for being a girl
Such faggotry

I have a question: How do we know you're really a girl?

i have been talking with this girl for 5/6 months, haven't asked her out yet because she is extremely shy, how should I ask her out on a date?

Im a virgin, so 0 inches lol

Fine, there were a lot of people calling me a trap at first though, probably because i have small tits

wtf you haven't even sucked a dick or given a handjob before?

Because i just posted a lot of nudes haha

biggest toys you ever used? how deep do you belive is your vago? pls in imperial inches